Complains

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

"You CANNOT let our children do this project together!" Mr Lee and Mr Park announced together.

Confused? Rewind a few hours earlier and Miyoung and Chunji had still been bickering with each other in class as they did usually. They just couldn't help doing that because the mere sight of each other just pissed them off so much that they couldn't keep their mouths shut.

And this time, Professor Choi actually demanded that the both of them do the same project together, as PARTNERS.

The moment that sentence actually came out of the professor's mouth, the whole class was stunned and gaped at him as if he just grew another head. Partners. Did he just say partners? OH NONONONONONO...

Werewolves may be creatures that live in packs but the Lee Pack and the Park pack NEVER, I repeat, NEVEEEERRRR mix together. And not only did he pick a wolf from each pack, he actually picked two wolves that hated each other with the most intensity the world had ever seen?

OH MAI GAAAAHD.

"What the hell Professor Choi? I'm not working with this ugly !" Chunji pointed his finger at Miyoung in disgust.

Miyoung's eyes were large as saucers. "And I will not work with such a wolfwhore!" she shrieked, almost losing it. "Jebal, Professor Choi, please take back your decision."

The Professor Choi obviously didn't do that because of his view on a better generation, a bonded culture, the lack of discrimination and yada yada yada~~, and it led us to this scene right now where parents from both side had actually rushed down to the school to talk to the principal about it because they were just so shocked and repulsed.

"Mr Lee and Mr Park, please." Principal Jang sighed. "Calm down."

"Calm down?" Mrs Lee shrieked. "How can we calm down when your teacher actually but their annoying daughter as partners with my son?" she asked incredulously. 'It's ridiculous? Park Miyoung will cause my son to fail!"

Chunji nodded enthusiastically behind his mother's back.

"Excuse me?" Mrs Park retorted. "Your son is the one with failing grades and my daughter is the one that's going to be the Valedictorian. Who's going to cause who to fail again?" she asked sacarstically.

Miyoung stuck her tongue out at Chunji.

"Please quieten down!" Principal Jang barked. The parents shut up and looked at him indignantly, as if convinced they he would go according to their wish. After all, they are the leaders of both packs.

"I can't deal with this two days in a row." Principal Jang muttered under his breath. He took a deep breath and looked at the gang of hopeful eyes. "This is Professor Choi's decision as much as it's mine." he told them. "I encourage this inter-pack bonding as much as he does. I will not allow Lee Chanhee and Park Miyoung to have partners except for one another!"

 

 

"I'm going to fail I'm going to fail I'm going to failllll~~~" Miyoung buried her face in her hands and wailed loudly.

The three best friends were sitting in a cafe after the incident with the Principal and the parents and Miyoung was desperately trying to vent her frustrations out of her body before she effectively went berserk.

"It can't be that bad..." Kyungmi mused.

"What?" Miyoung snapped her head up to look at her female best friend. "How is that not bad? It's Lee Chanhee! I really wonder if he has passed a single subject in his entire time here at the Werewolf Academy-"

"I'm pretty sure he passed singing for that matter." Kyungmi added.

Miyoung ignored her friend. "-and he's going to stain my perfect grade record!" she complained. "Why must I work with him on this? Can't it be either of you?" she sighed. "You two are so lucky to be paired up together."

Kyungmi wanted to nod gratefully, thanking the heavens that she was fortunately paired with Gongchan when she saw Gongchan purse his lips and stare at his hands wordlessly. Her heart sank and she lowered her gaze to the ground. He apparently didn't feel the same as she did.

"Yeah we're lucky." Gongchan finally grounded out. He smiled softly at Kyungmi who clenched her fists hard to fight the blush and rising heat. She was after all one of his best friends from birth and he did enjoy her company.

*But it'd be so much better if I could do this project with you, Miyoung.* Gongchan thought. *Especially when it's about love this time.* he sighed softly.

Miyoung wrinkled her nose and didn't catch the passing expressions on both her best friend's faces. She was too caught up on the fact that the infamous Lee Chan Hee was actually going to have to do a project with her to actually notice anything else.

"This is getting worse and worse." Miyoung muttered. "Not only does this project constitute 80% of the final grade, it's about love!" she exclaimed. She sighed and played with her fingers. "I admit, I have no experience in love so I might not be able to cope this well..." she confessed.

She suddenly punched her fists on the table and frowned. Gongchan and Kyungmi jumped in surprise.

"But at least I'm willing to learn about it!" Miyoung hissed. "Lee Chanhee is the biggest playwolf everyone has seen! What does he know about Love, huh?" she grumbled.

Gongchan and Kyungmi looked at each other and bit back their laughter. It was amusing to watch Miyoung looking so frustrated no matter how they emphatised with her situation right now.

"I'm sure it'd be fine, Miyoung." Gongchan assured. "If you run into any problems with Chunji, you tell us. Kyungmi and I will do our best to help you." he smiled that cute smile of his. Miyoung nodded but still looked grumpy.

Kyungmi just pinked and looked at her hands like they were the most interesting things she had ever seen. *Kyungmi and I. Kyungmi and I. Kyungmi and I.* she kept repeating in her head.

 

 

"This cannot be happening! This cannot!!!" Chunji whined.

The Teen top members just rolled their eyes and ignored Chunji's complaints. They were just immuned to his chatter because it happened all the time. I mean, you can't be surprised about how you're able to breathe when you do it all the time right?

"Oppa..." Luna whimpered. "I want to be in the same team as you."

Chunji sighed and patted her head. "Yeah me too." He and Luna started acting out some sort of Romeo and Juliet scene as if they were lovers that were going to be separated for the rest of their lives.

CAP frowned. "Wait. Wasn't your girlfriend Krystal yesterday?" he questioned.

Chunji turned to look at CAP and waved his hands dismissively. "That's yesterday." he rolled his eyes. "Today it's Luna."

The Teen Top boys looked at each other and sighed together, ashamed of the very existence of their power voice member. "But honestly hyung, it can't be that bad." Ricky offered. "Park Miyoung is very serious and professional when it comes to real work. Perhaps you can learn some things about determination and keeping focused from her." he muttered.

Chunji shot him a look. "Excuse me?" he sneered. "What's there to learn from Park Miyoung?" he retorted. "That girl is the worse thing in my life!"

He continued on and on while Luna was the only one who listened to him with absolute attentiveness and the Teen Top members just tuned out.

"Actually I don't mind being paired with Miyoung if not for the fact that she's from the Park Pack." Niel admitted. "I think she'll help with my grades a lot." he rubbed the back of his neck. "And I need it."

"Chunji hyung's going to be the one to sabotage her results, that's for sure." L.Joe muttered.

Changjo just nodded and thought to himself how lucky his hyung was to have a partner from the Park Pack. *If I could choose, I'd take Kyungmi anytime.*