Rage

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

Chunji glowered at the next part of the competition. He was furious beyond imagination. Just what were the planning committees of this year's Sports Day thinking?

When Chunji had finally managed to drag Sena with him to the next station (he couldn't abandon her or he'll be disqualified and who knows what happens to Miyoung when he is), he was utterly shocked.

The next station of the game, was something called the Twister game. It wasn't very uncommon for people to play it with their family and friends, but this time the mat was half the usual size for every pair, which means the two people will end up infinitely close together.

(If you don't know this game, check it out here: http://www.squidoo.com/twister-game)

The pairs of contestants who were already mates didn't mind the intimacy since they were used to it, but the other pairs who were friends, especially of opposite , became very awkward with the whole thing.

"What the hell is this?" Chunji hissed. "I'm supposed to do this with Hong Sena? Damn this. Don't that Gongchan even dare to lay a finger on my Miyoung."

Sena pouted, not liking what she heard. But she looked at Chunji's furious face and knew she could use this anger to their advantage. She looked over secretly to other lee and park wolves around and they made fighting signs.

She was going to break this couple up, for the better of all people.

At this point, Niel and CAP finally came strolling in leisurely as if they weren't in a race and their legs weren't bounded together. Neil raised his brow at the colored mats on the ground. "Is this...?"

"Yes the Twister game." Chunji barked. "Look how small the freaking thing is!" he kicked at the mat.

CAP and Niel stiffened and looked at each other. "Ugh no way am I going to play this game with you!" they faced different directions, forgetting their legs were still bounded together and landed on the ground with a crash.

"Aish. Let's just get eliminated or something." CAP suggested. "Go for Starbucks?"

With that, the two wolves ran off without a care in the world. On the other hand, Kyungmi and Changjo were equally awkward with the whole thing.

"Kyungmi we can withdraw if you like." Changjo murmured. "I mean..." he looked at the mat and imagined how their limbs were supposed to be tangled together in that.

Kyungmi shook her head. "It's okay. Let's just give it a go." she smiled.

Changjo raised his hands up. "I promise I won't touch you, Kyungmi! I swear!" he declared loudly and seriously, making Kyungmi giggle.

Miyoung gulped uncomfortably as she saw other pairs already starting with the game. Some of them were almost hugging together in broad daylight. Miyoung wouldn't mind playing this with Chunji even though she knew he'd sneak kisses here and there. Because she wouldn't feel uncomfortable being so close to him.

On the other hand, she already felt uneasy just standing beside Gongchan and feeling his gaze on her. She wondered when their friendship became thus.

"Shall we start?" Gongchan asked. When Miyoung nodded, he smiled. "I'll go first." he spun the arrow and it landed on right foot red circle, which he promptly put it there.

Miyoung spun the arrow next, which it told her to place her right hand on a blue circle. The game continued on for a bit and Miyoung grew conscious of how Gongchan was so near to her.

Not in a good way either. She wanted to lean away desperately, wanted to run away from this whole mess.

Chunji narrowed his eyes as Miyoung and Gongchan played the game. At this point of time, Gongchan's left leg was stuck half way across the mat and his other body parts squashed on one side. Miyoung sat on the other, leaning away from him.

"I'll ing kill who came up with this." Chunji hissed.

Sena ignored his comment and tugged on his hand. "Chunji oppa. Let's play!" she urged. "Even your mate is playing with some other guy. We should too."

Chunji snapped his head to glare at Sena. "Do I look like I want to play such an idiotic game with you?" he barked. "I'll only do it if it's with Miyoung!"

He turned back to look at Gongchan and Miyoung, only to gasp at the following scene.

Gongchan spun the arrow head again and it landed on right hand yellow circle. Both Miyoung and Gongchan froze.

At this point, Gongchan's limbs were safely on one side of the mat while Miyoung's on the other. However, right hand yellow circle was all the way on Miyoung's side of the mat and to get to it, Gongchan had to reach over Miyoung.

"He wouldn't-" Chunji muttered, when his eyes widened.

Gongchan bit his lip hesitantly for a bit, before taking a deep breath. He steadied himself on his legs first, then bent over Miyoung to reach for the yellow spot.

However, since the both of them were so close together and there was clearly not enough space, Gongchan's lips accidentally brushed across Miyoung's cheeks when he bent over.

He froze and retracted himself. "Mianhae!" he squeaked. He was willing to do whatever for Miyoung but inside, he was still Gongchan who was scared and timid sometimes.

Miyoung rubbed her cheeks and stared at the ground. It feels wrong, everything is wrong. Why must things turn out this way?

Before she could react, she was pulled away from the darn mat and bumped into someone's chest. "Let's change partners."

Miyoung blinked and stared up at Chunji in surprise. His jaw was set and he looked like his whole body was tensed beyond imagination. He was controlling himself, trying not to burst out into anger but it wasn't working very well. Smoke almost spewed from his ears, if you imagine.

"Lee Chanhee.." Miyoung whispered.

Chunji's grip on her tightened and he glared daggers at Gongchan. "Change. Partners. Now." he demanded. "I will not allow you kissing my mate even if it's only on the cheek or it's accidental. Change. Now!" he barked.

Gongchan frowned, not willing to give up. He didn't want to lose his chance with Miyoung just because Chunji said so.

Kyungmi watched from the side, not knowing what to think. She hoped Miyoung would go back to Chunji though, anyone could see that he cared for her and only her, despite her own insecurities. She didn't want to think about what Gongchan's actions meant to her any longer.

One can only endure this much pain.

Sena finally caught up with Chunji and she clung onto his other arm that wasn't holding into Miyoung. "Chunji oppa! What are you doing! Let's continue the game!" she asked cutely.

Chunji glared at her. "Just shut it won't yo-"

"Oppa don't be shy." Sena continued. "I know you want to. It's a good chance for us to display public affection!"

"What the are you-" Chunji started again only to be cut off again. This time by Miyoung.

"Lee Chanhee." she muttered. She plucked herself out of Chunji's grip and looked at him. "You can partner Sena. I'll partner Chansik oppa."

Chunji's and Gongchan's eyes widened. "What?" Chunji gaped. "What are you talking about Miyoung? Partner with me!" he insisted. "Don't give Gongchan a chance to kiss you again!"

Miyoung pinked but she stayed where she was. "No. You can have fun with Sena, Lee Chanhee." her voice trembled, and she didn't dare look at him.

Sena harrumphed. "That's the way Park Miyoung. You don't stand a chance. All of us Park and Lee wolves will do anything to separate you guys!" she smirked, then blinked.

Chunji eyed her suspiciously. "It doesn't sound like you're talking to Miyoung about this for the first time." he hissed. "What did you say before?"

Sena gulped, mentally slapping herself for giving it away. She looked around at the other wolves for help and they formed a circle around the group.

"We sent her to talk to Miyoung, Chunji." one of the Lee wolves said. "It had to be done."

Another Park wolf nodded. "Even we agree. You two are getting closer and it's not good. We have to separate you as soon as possible."

Chunji glared at them and Miyoung blinked in surprise. So Sena was sent by the rest of the wolves? "So what about the photos?" Miyoung blurted.

Chunji frowned at her. "What photos?" he demanded.

"They showed me photos of you and Sena..." she trailed off, looking her again as she thought about it.

"Those were real photos." One of the Lee wolves notified. "But the dates were fake. Photoshopped. But it shouldn't matter, what matters is that you two have to break up!"

"BREAK UP!" the rest of the wolves hollered together.

Chunji didn't care a about what they said as he stared at Miyoung. "So that was what you were bothered about these few days?" he whispered, his voice dangerously soft. "That I might go to some other girl while I'm your mate?"

"Lee Chanhee..." Miyoung bit her lip. "You don't understand."

"Yes hell don't!" Chunji roared. "I know I was a play wolf before, but what I don't understand is how you think I still am one. Haven't I shown you how I've changed? Have you seen me go out with any other girls lately? How can you not trust me, Miyoung?" he asked.

Miyoung flinched. He sounded so hurt, even more than how she felt when Sena had told her those things.

"Lee Chanhee..." she whimpered.

"If you had trust me," Chunji continued. "The other motherers wouldn't even have had a chance to tear us apart. But they would have succeeded if not for Sena's stupidity to spill things out."

He looked at Miyoung. "And because you didn't trust me, you didn't trust us, you go to your Chansik oppa even knowing how he likes you?" he retorted.

He growled loudly and the crowd took a step away from him in unison.

"I'm disappointed in you, Park Miyoung." Chunji whispered. "Very very disappointed."

He stormed off, pushing people out of the way and glaring daggers at anyone who seemed to want to say anything.

Miyoung sank to the ground and sobbed. She felt guilty for not putting more trust in him, but couldn't he see where she came from?

He didn't love her but she did. Everything that she does for him is a risk of being heartbroken.

Perhaps he did change. Perhaps he wouldn't cheat on her, perhaps he wouldn't let his mind wander to other girls. But would he love her with the same intensity as she did to him?

*You don't understand, Lee Chanhee.* Miyoung thought as she cried. *You don't understand how insecure I feel because I know im the only one between us two with love for you.*