Trouble with the principal

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

"What in the world is this behavior?" Principal Jang demanded angrily. "You are acting like actual wolves instead of werewolves! This is animalistic behavior!"

Chunji and Miyoung cringed. They met eyes and Miyoung stuck her tongue out at him childishly before turning to look at the principal in that prim and proper way of hers again.

"But we are half wolves aren't we Principal Jang?" chunji asked cockily. "Isn't it expected that we behave like wolves too?"

Principal Jang glared at Chunji with such razor sharp eyes that Chunji immediately lowered his gaze to the ground in terror. "Don't give me such shi-" Principal Jang cleared his throat. "Nonsense. " he corrected. "He sighed and crossed his arms. "I have no idea why the both of you just don't be nice to each other."

He rubbed his temples. "The thing about our werewolf society is that we only have this one Werewolf Academy here in this town. And I have seen you wolves since you were babies." he commented. He sighed dreamily. "It's nice being the only school that cultivates the next generation of talent here."

He frowned. "But at the same time, it's regretful that there's only one school and I have to tolerate your nonsense since you turned 6!" Principal Jang barked. Chunji and Miyoung suddenly felt smaller.

"I can't even count how many times you two played pranks on each other like this." Principal Jang continued. "You disrupt the lessons and if I had just enough teachers I would definitely split you two in different classes. You two are the biggest troublemakers my school has ever seen! And it's strange because Miyoung here is prim and proper and is going to the valedictorian at the end of the year but she turns into a devil when it's you, Chanhee."

Chunji snickered and Miyoung pinked.

"And you!" Principal Jang snapped towards Chunji. "You're a devil all the time!" Miyoung snorted and bit her lip to contain her laughter. Chunji reddened and shot Miyoung a look. Principal Jang sighed. "Why can't the both of you just-"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

All of them looked towards the door. "Principal Jang. The parents are here." the staff notified.

Miyoung and Chunji gulped as their parents were summoned into the principal's office. To be honest, this has happened to many times but everytime it happened, they still felt afraid. THey just got into trouble too many times because of each other that this scene in the principal office with their parents being summoned in.

There was some sort of fight when both pairs of parents filed into the office, both trying to get in first and clawing at each other. Mr Lee accidentally elbowed Mr Park and the latter made a face. "Principal Jang did you see that? He elbowed me!" Mr Park complained. "His son is the same scum!"

Mr Lee immediately protested. "Excuse me?" he demanded. "It's because you're just too fat! And it's your fault for trying to get through the door the same time when I was!"

"Excuse me?" Mrs Park frowned. "My husband most definitely reached this door first!" she huffed.

"No way!" Mrs Lee retorted. "MY HUSBAND reached here first!"

Principal Jang shook his head and closed his eyes, muttering a prayer. The parents were even worse than the children when it came to the rivalries between the two packs.

"Mr and Mrs Lee. Mr and Mrs Park. Please calm down and get sitted here. I want to discuss about your child's behavior in school." Principal Jang said loudlly.

The parents made faces at each other and went down to sit at the couches at opposite ends of the rooms. They glared at each other and huffed angrily. Principal Jang sighed. "Today," he decided to start. "Your son," he looked at Mr and Mrs Lee. "Poured flour on Miyoung today."

"Really?" Mrs Lee asked, her eyes glittering happily.

Principal Jang shot her a look. "And your daughter," he looked at Mr and Mrs Park. "Pulled down Chanhee's pants today in front of the whole gang of students in the cafeteria."

"OH MY MIYOUNG OWNNNN!!!" Mr Park punched his hand in the air.

"And Chanhee was seen trying to take of her skirt." Principal Jang continued.

"Oh yeah man that was a good one!" Mr Lee cheered. "Don't ever do that to anyone else though Chanhee. None of the girls deserve such bad treatment except for the spawn of this wolf." he shot Mr Park a disgusted look.

"Excuse me?" Mr Park gasped.

"ALL PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!" Principal Jang hollered.

Everyone quietened down and listened to him. Principal Jang took out a hankerchief and wiped his forehead. "I think the first step to this situation is that the parents have to be nice to each other as well." he started. "Although you two may be in rival packs but I hope this rivalry won't be carried into the school, because here, there should be no discrimination."

"HEH!" Mr Lee snorted.

Principal Jang ignored him. "If Miyoung and Chanhee can just overlook the fact that they are from separate packs, I believe they can actually be good friends."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" the four parents laughed loudly and clutched their tummies.

Principal Jang shook his head in despair and rubbed his temples. It's an impossible task.

 

 

"Appa Umma, are you really not mad that I tried to pull Lee Chanhee's pants down?" Miyoung asked meekly during dinner.

Mr and Mrs Park looked at each other. "OF COURSE NOT!" they chorused together. Mrs Park looked at her, smiling brightly. "We are so proud of you, Miyoung ah. You must show that Lee Chan hee what our Park Wolves are made of!" she encouraged. "Don't back down!"

Miyoung scratched her head. "But Umma.." she asked confusedly. "You always told me to be nice to everyone, that I go to school to study so I shouldn't engage in anything else. That I should be a proper student that never causes trouble..."

"That doesn't apply when the Lee Leader's son comes into the picture of course!" Mr Park retorted. He leaned over the dining table and smiled at his daughter. "YOu can do whatever you like to that darned wolf and I don't be angry with you, my dear." he said sincerely.

Miyoung giggled. "Really?"

"Yes of course!" Mr Park exclaimed. "Why those Lee pack wolves are total rogues!" he muttered. "Don't be nice to them, Miyoung, or you're disgracing our Park pack culture!"

He tapped his chin thoughtfully. "You can scratch him if you want to." he started. "Hmm how about putting glue on his seat?"

"Yeobo!" Mrs Lee chuckled.

Miyoung smiled. She was glad she had her parents support in this. She hated Chunji to the core as well, and not plainly because he was a Lee pack wolf. Because she hated how vain he was, even worse than a female. And also how he changed girls every other week. That's scumbag behavior in Miyoung's eyes.

"I'll go upstairs to do my homework now, appa, umma." Miyoung greeted and went up to her room.

Mrs Park sighed, smiling and continued eating. "Well that's that." she smiled. "It's terrible how that Lee Leader's son is the same age as our Miyoung don't you think?" she asked. "She has to see him so much more often."

Mr Park nodded. "I bet the girl who's going to be that Lee Chanhee's mate will cry when that day comes when their eyes turn golden, making them official mates." he snorted. "It's the worst thing having a playwolf as your mate."

"Yeah." Mrs Park agreed. She tapped her chin. "Who do you think will turn out as our Miyoung's mate?"

Mr Park shrugged. "Some guy?"

Mrs Park rolled her eyes and slapped her husband's shoulder lightly. "You don't say, yeobo." she wrinkled her nose. She pressed her lips into a firm line as she thought. "I'm guessing that it's going to be Gongchan. He's a nice wolf don't you think? Gongchan and Miyoung. Nice ring to it." she smiled.