Partners

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

It's funny how God always makes people who hate each other run into one another.

Miyoung had been cycling with her pink bicycle to school again and enjoying the view. She had almost forgotten about the incidents the previous day.

Almost.

Not that it would be easy I forget how humiliating it was to be covered in flour in front of the class, but at the same time, she savored the memory of Chunji's underpants and snorted in laughter every single time.

"Hah!" Miyoung laughed. "Pink Winnie the pooh boxers!" she rolled her eyes. "Lee Chanhee is ridiculous!"

She pedaled to school in a good mood there after and parked her bike together with the other bicycles in school. She grabbed her bag and went into the hallway, only to bump into someone else when the both of them tried to enter the door at the same time.

Miyoung frowned and raised her head, only to find herself looking into the wolf she hated the most. "Lee Chanhee!" she grounded out in displeasure.

Chunji made a face when he realized it was her. "Eww Park Miyoung did your shoulder just touch mine?" he complained. "Better disinfect it." he brushed his arms.

Miyoung snorted. "It's perfectly true how you're gay like that." she muttered. "I've never seen a guy sissier than you. No joke." she told him seriously.

"Why you-" Chunji growled, red in the face.

Miyoung glanced at her imaginary watch. "Why look at that, it's time for lesson!" she exclaimed. She looked at him. "Don't take too long doing your hair, Chanhee haksaeng, or you'll miss out a lot of lessons~" she sang, before prancing away smugly.

Chunji clenched his fists and let out a low growl. *Man. I never disliked a female this much before.*

He went to find the rest of Teeny Top and went to get his books for the day. He complained about Miyoung as usual and the Teen Top members just tuned out automatically. It was horrible to hear.

L.Joe suddenly brightened when he saw a girl approaching and he quickly pointed. "Look Hyung, this week's girlfriend!"

Sure enough, Chunji turned and saw his girlfriend of two days, Krystal coming over to him. "Oppa!" she smiled.

Chunji immediately turned into a charming gentlemanly guy as contrast with the one who just complained his guts out about a single girl. "Babe!"

Chunji went off with Krystal and left the Teen Top guys. Niel heaved a sigh of relief. "I never knew when Chunji hyung was going to stop complaining about Miyoung. It's so irritating!" he whined.

"We know that he doesn't like her," Ricky sighed. "But he doesn't need to repeat it every single time he sees her. My ears can't make it much longer."

"I don't really see why he doesn't like her anyway." CAP added. "I mean, she's quite a nice wolf to her other friends in the Park Pack. The only thing between us is that she's a Park."

Changjo nodded solemnly. Different packs and different beliefs. Sometimes he secretly wished he was from the Park Pack so that he could talk to Kyungmi without having a hole lot of people looking at him like he was a traitor.

"But guys, do you think Chunji hyung will bicker with Miyoung again today?" Niel asked, wondering.

L.Joe shot Niel a look. "Why ask? It's customary." he smirked.

 

 

"Yah why is it you again?" Chunji snapped. "Why do you always have to enter the door while I'm doing the same?"

Miyoung shot him an incredulous look. "Excuse me? Do you think I'm one of your stalker fangirls that time when you're going to cross and in at the exact moment?" she retorted. "Because for your information Lee Chanhee, I have better things to do than that!"

The two squeezed through the door together and glared at each other intensely, before huffing and going to their separate seats.

Niel snapped his head towards L.Joe in wonder and awe. "Wow hyung you're a fortune teller!"

Miyoung stormed over to Gongchan and Kyungmi who were sitting on the front two seats to her. "That ..." she hissed as she plopped herself down.

Kyungmi shook her head and giggled. "Miyoung relax. Chunji isn't worth your anger."

Miyoung nodded and fixed her expression. "You're right Kyungmi." she smiled. "You're so wise! I'll not waste my energy on that piece of filth!" she harrumphed.

Gongchan chuckled softly and watched in amusement. He loved it when Miyoung was agitated or excited about something, like that. Because then her eyes would shine brightly as she talked emotionally, and Gongchan thought she looke absolutely adorable.

The teacher came into the room and everyone quietened down immediately. Professor Choi smiled at the class as he began explaining about the new project that was to involve all senior students.

"Now this project is really important, guys." Professor Choi explained. "Because it's going to constitute 80% of your final grade."

Groans were heard throughout the class. "Awww!!"

"Don't be that disappointed yet!" Professor Choi chuckled. "I'm sure this topic will interest you teenagers."

He wrote on the board. "LOVE."

At once, whispers were resonated throughout the class and they became restless. Meaningful looks were cast towards Chunji by his fangirls, while Kyungmi peeked at Gongchan while he looked at Miyoung.

"What is love?" Professor Choi questioned. Several hands went up in class and he made them put their hands down.

"It was meant to be a rhetorical question, because as far as I know, you wolves haven't experienced true love just yet." Professor Choi explained. "Most wolves would experience love only when they find their mate. But even then, some wolves mate but they have no love between them."

"This project," Professor Choi explained. "Requires you wolves to research on five couples out there. Any five couples and tell us about their love story. There is something to be learnt in every couple and I want to prepare you wolves for a bit because the mating season is arriving soon."

Chunji immediately snorted loudly, gaining attention around the class. "Hah professor!" he snickered. "There's no need to prepare Park Miyoung!" he declared. "No wolf in his sane mine would find her as his mate!"

The Lee Pack wolves in class laughed while the Park Pack wolves growled.

"Now Chunji, that isn't a nice thing to-" the professor started.

"Professor there isn't a need to educate Lee Chanhee either because he can never understand how it would be like to love someone for prolonged periods of time, being the play wolf he is." Miyoung declared loudly.

"Burn!" The Park pack wolves howled in laughter while the Lee Pack wolves frowned.

Ricky leaned over to Niel. "Somehow, I kind of agree." he whispered.

Chunji's ears turned red and he glared at Miyoung. "Even if there's no love, at least I'll have a mate!" he snorted. "Not like you! I bet you won't even have one!" he stood up.

Miyoung growled and stood on her feet as well. "Well then I wish your mate the best of luck because she's going to be the unluckiest wolf in history!"

"Why you irritating big mouthed-" Chunji started.

"ENOUGH!" Professor Choi hollered.

Chunji and Miyoung shut their mouths instantly and sat back down. Professor Choi frowned at the both of them.

"You know why the new generation of Park and Lee pack wolves just hate each other so much as well?" he asked. "It's because you two are their best role models at this!"

He paced around the front of the class. "I will get condemned if I do this, but..."

He faced Chunji and Miyoung, his eyes hard. "You two will be partners for this project! It's final!"

 

Hi lovelies (:
 
 
Hope to hear from you! ^^