His Insistence

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

"Whatttt?"

"Shh!" Miyoung and Chunji hushed while looking around.

After Ricky caught them holding hands, Chunji and Miyoung rapidly gathered the whole gang and decided that if they had been found out, they might as well just tell everyone.

The whole of the Teen Top members together with Gongchan and Kyungmi, and both Lee and Park parents were gathered at a neutral meeting ground of the Chunji Miyoung resident apartment.

They were curious as to why they had been summoned so suddenly, but that didn't stop the parents from bickering from the moment they got in.

"Eww this room is so small." Mrs Park had said. "If only someone's son didn't go kissing our daughter, she wouldn't have to live in such slumps."

Mrs Lee shot Mrs Park a look and huffed. "Your daughter must have seduced him somehow." she harrumphed airily. "Why would my son kiss your daughter then? More of a fox than a wolf I might say."

Both sides of the parents continued arguing while the rest of the other friends looked really puzzled. Gongchan looked exceptionally hopeful when he wanted to hear the news of Miyoung and Chunji separating.

Miyoung had bitten her lip as she glanced at Chunji. "Should we tell?" she had asked.

Chunji squeezed her hand lightly. "Don't worry. I'll say everything."

And he did. He explained how the urges wasn't actually that one time kiss he had led them to believe, but actually had been going on for quite some time.

He also explained how after these time, Miyoung and him had gotten closer and now they had received fate's signal: the golden eyes.

Which had of course, led to the dramatic response at the beginning of the chapter.

"WHATTTT?" Gongchan's shriek was one of the loudest. "G-golden E-eyes already?"

Miyoung nodded bashfully and bit her lip. "Yeah. Last night."

"This is ridiculous!" Mr Lee boomed. The parents walked about the house completely confused and puzzled. From the very beginning, they had assumed this two had gotten together because of an accident.

The first kiss, they assumed, was out of curiosity, lust, whatever, anything but fate. They had thought that if they insisted hard enough, if they just waited long enough, one day, their children would come back to them with appropriate mates from their packs.

They never once considered the possibilities of their children getting the golden eyes. Of mates, golden eyes and the act of mating are the most serious commitments between two wolves.

"How is this even possible? Mr Park had paled and had to sit down, which CAP promptly offered. "That means, by fate you two..." he looked at them and chocked, unable to go on.

Chunji bit back a smile. Their parents reactions looked completely amusing, which was rather sadistic of him to think that way. However if his had happened a month ago, he would support their every word and might even swoon with his mother.

"Does this mean that you two are really really confirmed?" Kyungmi asked, smiling. "That even the state cannot separate you with decrees an all?"

Miyoung nodded, grinning. Kyungmi let out a squeal and hugged her friend. She had supported the Chunji and Miyoung couple, not only because Gongchan was in love with Miyoung and she wanted to rid of Miyoung as soon as possible. No.

She supported Chunji because despite him being a lee Pack wolf, she could see that he was in fact a good person and that he cared for Miyoung underneath his teasing and sneers. His affections were more evident now than in the past, and Kyungmi never forgot how he kept his promise of not telling anyone about her golden eyes.

Lee Chanhee could be trusted.

"Congratulations hyung!" Ricky beamed. "I knew someday you two would confirm! Aigoo to think you were complaining your head off everyday in the past, saying Miyoung noona was some 'insufferable big headed egoistic woman"." he quoted.

Chunji's eyes widened and he slapped his hand over Ricky's mouth. He glanced at Miyoung in panic, but she already heard and was looking at him with narrowed eyes.

"That was before, I swear!" Chunji whispered. "Insufferable big headed egoistic woman huh?" Miyoung repeated.

"Forgive me I know I was wrong now!" Chunji whined softly so that only Miyoung could hear and tugged on her hand. She giggled lightly and poked his cheek. "Arraso. Let's call it quits, seeing how I said you were a Sissy fat ."

"Sissy fat ?" Chunji raised his brows. Miyoung pinked and looked away innocently, seemingly distracted by the painting on the wall that they had seen every single day.

He chuckled and leaned forward to peck her temple when he thought no one was looking amongst the chaos. "Arraso Arraso. Call it quits."

The parents looked at their children's interaction in awe and at how much chemistry was between the two. Perhaps they were too caught up in the fact that they were Lees and Parks to see it.

"I think...I need some time to digest this." Mr Park stood up and left with his wife.

Mr Lee nodded. "I think I need some too." he and his wife went off.

The Teen Top members looked as the parents went off pale and shocked. "They looked completely shakened." CAP frowned.

"It's a miracle that they didn't disapprove anything already." L.Joe pointed out. "That's an improvement."

Changjo smiled. "Well I guess this is how the drama ends then, Chunji hyung and Miyoung noona together happily forev-"

"NOO!"

A shout from the quiet Gongchan made everyone look at him. He had been quiet the whole time and his oats were clenched, his veins showing.

He had been in thought for the entire time. Was he going to give up Miyoung because of Chunji?

He had waited so long for the mating season, thinking that it would be him and no one else that was Miyoung's mate. When it turned out to be Chunji, he didn't believe it. He thought together with everyone else that they would separate one day.

But now the golden eyes. Was he going to lose the girl he loved just because she developed these symptoms?

An illness can be wrongly diagnosed, a moment of lust can be wrongly thought as love.

What Gongchan was sure of was that he loved Miyoung enough to even want her after she was someone's mate. Even if she fell for Chunji, he would love her. He would do anything to get her, even if he was the third party.

"I won't give up, Miyoung." Gongchan grounded out, looking down such that his bangs covered his face. His voice was greatly different to the usually happy go lucky Gongchan.

"I don't believe you and I aren't meant to be, Miyoung." he whispered. "I'll keep trying until one day you realize I'm the one meant for you."

With that, he stalked out of the door and slammed it shut. Miyoung stared in shock and felt her blood run cold. She turned to look at Kyungmi and saw her friend paler than she was.

Changjo rushed to Kyungmi's side and rubbed her arms. "Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

Kyungmi looked at him with dead eyes. Gongchan didn't even mind the golden eyes. He didn't mind that Miyoung really did belong to someone else.

Then if that's the case, her golden eyes...would he brush it off as nothing as well?

Kyungmi looked at Changjo and he winced inwardly at how desperately black her pupils are.

"No." she finally answered. "I've never been alright. For a long time."