What am I thinking?!

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

Chunji looked pale and listless the next day when he arrived at the usual cafe which Teen Top hung out at. It as Saturday and the Teen Top guys usually met there to eat and talk like a bunch of ahjummas.

Chunji hadn't been able to sleep the previous nights for reasons he would never admit. Want a hint? Something to do with a particular neck he seemed to be obsessed over.

Chunji had no idea why he kept having these sort of thoughts of Miyoung recently. He knew she was pretty from the beginning, but somehow he never thought of her THAT way because his hatred for her just covered everything else.

Chunji recalled back to the first time he thought she was mildly attractive. He traced back to the time Teen Top went surfing and Miyoung was unexpectedly there as well, dressed in her bikini.

Chunji shook his head to rid of the thoughts. *No way Lee Chanhee.* he told himself. *Miyoung is not y NOT Y!!!*

His eyes widened and he patted his cheeks again. *And why the hell did you call her Miyoung? We aren't close or anything! She's Park Miyoung Park Miyoung...* he chanted.

The rest of the Teen Top members eyed Chunji suspiciously and curiously. "Do you think he's possessed?" Niel whispered to Changjo.

The maknae looked at Chunji pointedly and saw his hyung mumbling to himself and slapping his own cheeks, and even going to the extent of ignoring other hot babes that entered the cafe.

He nodded grimly at Niel. "I think so. We should call the priest." he said in a hushed voice.

CAP couldn't take how Chunji was behaving and he rolled his newspaper up into a roll and used it to whack Chunji's head. Hard.

"Owwww!!" Chunji howled loudly. "What the hell, hyung!" he cursed. "What's your problem?"

CAP raised his brows at Chunji. "More like what's your problem?" he questioned. "You're not being normal. You murmur to yourself and make horrified expressions like this." he began pulling his face and contorting it into expressions that I can only say fit where Hell does.

Chunji made a face at CAP. "Aish. I'm just tired. I didn't get to sleep a lot last night." he muttered.

"Busy with your girlfriends?"

Everyone turned at the new voice and they smiled when L.Joe came along with his new mate, Mihye. Mihye pinked and waved embarrassed and shy at the gang of handsome wolves.

"Hello sister in law!" the three maknaes chorused together in unison.

Mihye laughed. "Yes hello."

L.Joe smiled softly at Mihye and ordered her a drink before turning to Chunji with raised brows. "Losing sleep, hyung?"

Chunji wanted to smack his face on the table. Can't they just change the topic already? Every time they talk about the loss of sleep he'll think of the reason of his own lack of rest. And the chain reaction leads to him obsessing over a certain neck again.

This is not good.

Chunji cleared his throat awkwardly and sipped his coffee. "So how's life now that your found your mate, hmm?" he questioned in hope of changing the topic smoothly.

Luckily for him, the other Teen Top members were curious to know as well and pressed L.Joe for answers. "Yeah tell us tell us hyung!!!" Ricky beamed brightly.

L.Joe kept a straight face but Chunji noticed the pink flush that over took his dongsaeng's face. "There's nothing to talk about."

Mihye shot him a look. "Nothing to talk about?" she retorted smoothly. "How about you talk about how you stole all the blanket from me yesterday night?" she muttered.

All eyed widened and looked at them. "You two are sharing a bed now?" they chorused.

Mihye mentally smacked herself for saying that in front of a bunch of wolves with raging hormones. L.Joe bit his lip awkwardly. "Y-yeah." he stuttered. "I mean, the apartment thy gave us only had one bed...so.."

Looking at how large Niel's mouth had gotten, L.Joe pushed the former's mouth up sharply and threw him a look. "Don't think in that way. We just shared the bed okay? Sleep and nothing else."

"That's what they all say~" Chunji sang.

L.Joe shot his hyung a look. "Well if we did do something," he retorted smoothly. "We'd be as tired as you are right now won't we?" he smirked.

The other wolves howled in laughter when they saw Chunji's dumbfounded face. "Own!" CAP chuckled.

Niel quickly got out his notebook and began writing it down again. "Must. Take. That. Down." he muttered under his breath.

The conversation went on for a bit until Mihye excused herself to go to the restroom. L.Joe immediately stood up and wanted to wait for her outside the restroom but she refused and told him to sit and continue talking.

L.Joe's nodded reluctantly and his eyes followed Mihye like a hawk as she rose from her seat and made her way towards the restrooms.

"She's going to melt if you look at her like that." Changjo teased.

L.Joe finally plucked his eyes back to the table and made a face. "You guys don't understand." he muttered. "You will only get it when you find your own mate."

"Psssh going cocky on us now." Ricky wrinkled his nose.

L.Joe smiled and leaned back comfortably, occasionally looking to the direction of the restrooms to see if Mihye was returning.

"What can I say?" he chuckled. "I'm a happy wolf now. I still don't know Mihye that well yet but being together with her gives me a sense of contentment."

At this instant, Mihye returned and L.Joe immediately guided her back to the seat and kept his hands around her waist.

Changjo sighed at the loving sight in front of him. *I don't mind at all if my mate turns out to be Kyungmi.* he thought.

Chunji on the other hand was staring dreamily at the loving interactions between L.Joe and Mihye. He his lips sensually and blinked slowly.

Suddenly, the scene in front of him changed. It wasn't L.Joe and Mihye anymore, but Miyoung and himself.

His mirror self whispered something in Miyoung's ear and she giggled, elbowing his stomach lightly.

He caught Miyoung's hand and lead her to lean against him, which she willing did so, resting comfortably into his chest while he pressed a soft kiss on her temple.

He whispered something more in her ear and she smiled brightly, reaching over to play with his larger hands....

Chunji's eyes widened and he shook his head. *Oh. My. God. What the hell am I thinking about???*

He patted his cheeks. "Wake up Lee Chanhee. Wake up." he chanted.

 

 

 

Hellooooo my lovely readers! I'm planning my next fic, and I'm happy to announce that it's going to be an EXO fic!! WHOOOHOOO right?

I'm going to be using Exo-K again this time since I'm kind of biased towards them. I'll try to include M in I can but I haven't thought the storyline through. I wanted to choose the guy and fit the character for him, if you get what I mean.

So help me with this poll?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/26338

Thank you for your help!!