Competition

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

Changjo swallowed as he snuck peeks at Kyungmi discreetly at the corner of his eye.

She, like Miyoung was wearing a button down cover shirt, but hers was a sky blue. Perhaps she wasn't as strikingly beautiful as Miyoung was, but to Changjo, she looked every bit as beautiful as the daughter of the Park Leader did.

Changjo wasn't exactly sure if what he felt for her was curiosity, a mere crush or even love, but he could be sure that he was definitely interested.

"What are you looking at?" Ricky as him suddenly, sipping on his drink.

The teen top members had chosen to settle down at their respective seats to idle for a bit before surfing. The initial excitement or should I say, horror, of seeing Park Miyoung there with there had worn off and they were treating like she didn't exist.

Changjo shook his head and diverted it to the sea. "Nothing. It's just nice to be here." he shrugged convincingly.

Ricky nodded, not doubting a single word the maknae was saying. No wonder people said he was the visual maknae. Sometimes, Changjo thought Ricky might be the mental maknae as well. He was just so gullible.

The Teen Top members began talking to each other about random stuff, diablo or war craft. Changjo took the chance to glance at Kyungmi again.

Apparently, the three Park pack wolves had also chosen to sunbath before the final surf. Miyoung was reading a book leisurely, an Gongchan's eyes were practically glued to her as he tried to hide his attention behind a piece of newspaper.

And poor Kyungmi was sitting beside the two of them, looking as Gongchan didn't pay her an ouce of attention. She sighed softly and toyed with the hem of her shirt, mumbling something under her breath and knocking herself on her head softly.

Changjo felt angry and felt like cooing at Kyungmi's cuteness at the same time. How could that Gongchan not realize his best friend was in love with him?

Without knowing what he did, Changjo rose to his feet and walked steadily towards the three Park pack wolves. The Teen Top members ceased talking and watched in wonder, curious as to why their maknae was suddenly approaching their nemesis.

Kyungmi blinked as Changjo's tall form blocked out the sun. He looked at her steadily for a few moments before turning to look at Gongchan. "You. Gong chan sik." Changjo was surprised to see he was growling. "Have a challenge with me."

 

 

"The wind and tidal condition is pretty good." CAP commented. He raised his brows at Changjo. "Do you think you can win this?"

Changjo nodded as he fastened the straps on himself and checked his surfing board. He looked over and saw that Kyungmi was fussing over Gongchan while he too prepared for the race.

Strangely, he didn't feel the certain jealousy when he saw that. Just the stinging maddening feeling that Kyunmi deserves more.

When both boys were ready, they faced each other. "May the best wolf win." they both shook hands and they both laid down on their surf boards, swimming out into the sea.

The people at the beach watched anxiously as the two wolves swam further and further out into the sea as they waited for the next tide.

Miyoung vaguely wondered why Changjo suddenly decided to challenge Gongchan, but she decided it was a Lee Pack thing. However she did thought Changjo was on of the nicest out of Teen Top before.

Kyungmi kept her eyes on Gongchan intently, her heart racing quickly. Now that everyone's attention was directed at this competition, she could stare blatantly at Gongchan without being caught and she was enjoying the privilege.

The tide finally came in, a medium sized one and everyone held their breaths.

Gongchan and Changjo both got into ready positions on their surf boards with their hearts thumping against their chests. The wave finally reached them and they rode the wave.

Gongchan was in front of Changjo as they surfed through the tunnel made up of water walls. It wasn't easy to overtake Gongchan because the wave was not big enough, and Changjo was in danger of being submerged because he was at the tail of the tunnel of wave that would crash down quickly because of gravity.

"Just kick him in the and send him out of the game, maknae!" Chunji hollered.

Miyoung, who found herself standing beside Chunji, made a face. "That's not FairPlay, mister." she grumbled. "If you want to win, play fair."

Chunji sneered at her and crossed his arms. "Yes little miss goodie." he cooed in his fake voice.

"Ugh." Miyoung rolled her eyes and focused her attention back on the game.

The wave ran out rather quickly because it wasn't very large and it crashed onto the shore. Gongchan and Changjo found themselves with no wave motion to ride and sank into the waters.

"Aaaayyy.." L.Joe shook his head. "Not a good show."

Gongchan and Changjo swam back to shore, each pouting slightly because they didn't exactly have a winner. They both lost to the tide and both had enough decency to admit that they both lost.

Miyoung frowned. She turned abruptly towards Chunji with a smirk. "Lee Chanhee." she grinned. "Let's have a battle at it too."

 

 

Chunji tried to keep his gaze down at his board as he fastened one of his legs on the board itself. Miyoung had taken off her cover up shirt and was wearing her blue bikini, showing off her well toned body.

Her bikini wasn't very revealing, because it wasn't cut deep or anything and seemed to cover more than any one else's. However, she still looked y and alluring as she expertly wounded her hair up into a bun and prepared for the match.

Chunji shook his head. *She's hot, Chunji. But she's also Park Miyoung. You have to beat her.*

Within minutes, the pair was swimming out into sea on their surf boards. "Who do you think will win this?" Niel asked.

"It's surely Chunji." Ricky said firmly. "After all, he's a guy so he's bound to have more strength and not to forget his surfing skills surpass us all."

Kyungmi heard and shook her head, smiling to herself. "Just you watch Teen Top. Miyoung isn't as easy as she seems," she chuckled.

Finally, a large wave came hurling in their direction. Chunji got ready on his board and looked over at Miyoung. "It's still early if you want to back out." he told her, his eyes settled on the wave that was movin rapidly towards them.

"You might be able to swim back to shore before that reaches us." Chunji taunted, a smirk lifting his lips.

Miyoung sent him an annoyed look. "Look after yourself, Lee Chanhee." she hissed, before springing into action.

This wave was large, much larger than the one Gongchan and Changjo tried to ride. Chunji saw Miyoung moving and immediately swam towards it.

*Ill show that Park Miyoung what I'm made of.* he grinned. Instead of surfing inside the wave tunnel the wave created as it crashed down, he balanced on top of the wall of water the wave made.

It took more experience and skill to do that and Chunji heard cheers an applause from the shore. He smirked as he looked back, wondering which corner of the ocean did Miyoung fall into.

Unexpectedly, she was riding the wave in the same manner as he was. She grinned at him, her face showing that she was enjoying this instead of being scared, and looked just plain exhilarated.

"Whaaa?" Chunji managed to choke out before the wave threw him off balance and he fell into the water.

He cursed inwardly for letting himself get distracted and he swam upwards as fast as possible. When he broke the surface, spluttering, his eyes widened as he saw what else Park Miyoung could do.

Feeling that the wave motion was soon going to cease, Miyoung unexpectedly bent lower, gripping her surf board and did two full somersaults before landing on the water surface with a beautiful splash.

Chunji gaped in total shock. That was something he would never be able to do.

Miyoung laughed as she broke the water surface, a proud satisfied smile lighting her features. "Take that, Lee Chanhee." her soft voice told him, before she swam back to the shore without him.

Chunji swallowed hard. *Damn.*

-----

 

Hello! I have a new story for you guys! (: Be sure to check it out!

Action, Handcuffs...& Love? [CLICK]