Chunji's Prank

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

"Hey girls!" Chunji smiled flirtatiously as he got out of his car.

The minute his car stopped in the front lot of the school, the nearest parking lot that required the least walking distance, the lot that was unofficially declared as his, girls from this pack swarmed towards him like bees to honey.

It might be horrifying to someone who's unexperienced about fame and popularity but for Chunji? Piece of cake.

He had been popular amongst girls and even guys since he was young. He learnt that it was because of his superior good looks and perhaps glorified birth background. And instead of being more careful with choosing friends there after, he welcomed them all because he just loved attention.

However, he did have his closest friends of all and these were good sincere pals that wouldn't leave his side even if something bad happened. These were pals that had stuck with him since he was young and immature, not knowing a single thing. These were pals that had liked him for who he was even before they knew what was considered good looking or what was fame.

Chunji caught sight of Teen Top and he smiled. "Hey!"

CAP turned around and saw Chunji heading towards them with his usual bunch of girls crowding around him and hoping to get closer. He rolled his eyes. "I really wonder if I've ever seen Chunji come to school without his followers." he remarked.

Ricky made a face. "You wish hyung." he muttered. "The last thing Chunji hyung would do is to get rid of those girls. He loves these attention."

Chunji sauntered over to his pals and slung a shoulder round L.Joe. "Hey what's up?"

L.Joe shrugged Chunji's arm off him and rolled his eyes. "Normal. Talking about the flirt you are." he said in a bored I-Am-L.Joe-and-I-am-not-amused-at-anything voice.

"Come on Byunghun!" Chunji nudged L.Joe. "You're so uptight all the time!" he muttered. "You should be happy and enjoy life! Like me!"

L.Joe looked at Chunji pointedly from top to toe. "Hmmm..." L.Joe seemed to consider this. Chunji crossed his arms and smirked, thinking that he won.

"No." L.Joe declared.

Chunji's face contorted in disbelief while his friends howled in laughter. "Oh hyung, I love you." Changjo chuckled and patted L.Joe's shoulder. "You're the only one that can stop Chunji hyung's overwhelming ego."

"Hey!" Chunji made a face. "I'm here you know!"

L.Joe nodded. "I try my best." he said, ignoring Chunji. "His ego is the only thing in this world that never deflates. Seriously."

"Well maybe Chunji hyung's big head as well." Niel supplied helpfully.

"Ugh fine fine, you guys win." Chunji raised his hands up in defeat. Changjo laughed and high-fived Ricky. The Teen Top members made their way down the hallway to their lockers.

The Werewolf Academy was like any other human school out there. It gives a range of subjects to be studied, from math and sciences, to arts and music. Except there were extra courses, like History of Werewolves and Werewolves' Greatest Enemies, that weren't found elsewhere.

And of course, the physical demand when these students played games and sports would more than triple because they are fast and strong. Werewolves can still run pretty quickly in their human form, but is of course much slower than when they are in their wolf form during full moon.

The Teen Top members were about to go into the hallway to get their books when they realised that the thought was not at all feasible because the whole hallway was clocked up with fanboys.

If there was a female Chunji, it would be Park Miyoung.

She was as popular with boys as Chunji was with girls. In fact, sometimes one may think that she may be more popular, because there was only one goddess like figure amongst the females, and six godly figures amongst the males. The only difference is that Miyoung doesn't return the affections offered by other male wolves.

In fact, she hates it.

But that doesn't stop the fanboys from declaring their love to her everyday and somehow hoping that she'd give them a tinsy bit of chance even if it was just a while before the mating season and all temporary couples had to break up for their eternal one.

"MIYOUNG SSHI! SARANGHAEYO!!!" One guy called Yoseob shouted with a large banner. "Please date me before you're taken away by your mate!"

"Miyoung please accept this chocolate. It represents my love."

"I really like you Miyoung, I was wondering if we can go out on a date today afternoon?"

Miyoung sighed and rubbed her temples. When was all these going to stop? she thought tiredly. In fact, she knew when this was going to stop though, it was when she finally got her mate officially, and all these nightmare would cease.

And she couldn't wait, even if it's just for a normal peaceful life.

She dodged the crowd and bowed politely as the boys kept following her. "Mianhae. Mianhae." she kept repeating. "I'm not interested. Please don't buy things for me anymore. Thanks but no thanks. I appreciate it but please stop."

She met up with her two best friends Gongchan and Kyungmi at the door. They seem horrified at the amount of boys that seemed to be increasing everyday. "Wow don't these guys know that you aren't interested?" Kyungmi asked, frowning.

"They don't seem to get it." Miyoung muttered as they were strung in the sea of boys. "And the crowd keeps increasing in size if it's even possible."

"I think they're just trying for a shot with you before the mating season starts." Gongchan made a logical explanation. "After you meet your mate, which will not likely be them, they'll have no chance forever. So it's now or never."

Miyoung made a face. "But still.." she sighed. They reached the class and darted inside, slamming the door shut before any of those fanboys could follow them in. Miyoung sighed and leaned against the door. "It's tiring."

-----

Chunji frowned at the scene and wrinkled his nose. What the hell are those boys interested in that Park Miyoung anyway?

Couldn't they see her as he did?

Okay, yes she was pretty. Okay okay! Beautiful alright? What? OH DAMN IT FINE. SHE IS THE MOST GORGEOUS GIRL EVER. ON EARTH. THERE. HAPPY?

And she was smart. Intelligent. Hardworking. Prim and proper. Kind. Saint-like even.

But why can't anyone see that she was too stubborn for her own good? That she tries to achieve too much when sometimes she can't really accomplish it? That she talks too much sometimes and is too straightforward for comfort?

Chunji didnt' know how he came to notice these things, but he did. And he disliked her. A LOT. He couldn't really accept how she was so popular with the guys when he really couldn't see the reason why.

"Guys." Chunji muttered to the rest of Teen Top. "I think it's time for a prank on little miss perfect." Ricky shook his head. "Oh no. Not again."

 

 

 

The bell finally ended that signalled the end of the lesson. Being the class monitor for their class, Miyoung had to open the door for the teacher first before the teacher went out.

As usual, after the students greeted the teacher, Miyoung went to the door. The teacher smiled pleasantly at Miyoung. "Good work today Miyoung. You answered very well."

Miyoung pinked. "Thank you Seongsaengnim." she bowed.

She yanked the door opened and instantly, a bucket fell down from above and knocked her head and landed on the floor. But not before dropping this bomb of flour all over her body.

Miyoung stood there in shock, blinking in surprise.

"Oh my! Miyoung, are you okay?" the teacher asked in concern.

Miyoung stared at her white hands, white shirt, white shoes that were supposed to be black and white hair. She clenched her fists and let out a howl.

"LEE CHAN HEEEEEEEE!!!!"