I wonder who it'd be

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

"Omo you're home son!" Mr Lee fussed and hopped up from the couch. "Come and tell us all about it!"

Chunji blinked confusedly and went over to sit down, not knowing what was going on.

Mr Lee looked around for his wife and smelled he scent of food cooking from the kitchen. He stood up and hollered loudly. "YEOBO! Chanhee is home!!"

At once, Chunji heard the clattering of pans and pots as his mother rushed to turn of the stove in a blink of an eye, and rushed hurriedly out of the kitchen with her hair in a mess and grease on her apron.

"Chanhee! You're home!" She exclaimed and sat down on the couch without a second thought of her dirty apron even though she was normally the one who cared most about cleanliness.

She clasped her hands together and looked at him in a longing earnest way. Those eyes of hers were so intent and seeking that Chunji turned away, uncomfortable.

"So tell us," Mrs Lee proved. "I heard the first pair of mates were found today."

Chunji froze for a while. He slowly moved to look at his parents in bewilderment. "So you mean you were excited about this?" he retorted, almost not suppressing that snort.

Mr Lee shot him a look. "And you tell me you're not?"

Chunji kept mum and Mr Lee grinned, satisfied. He looked at his son earnestly. "So honestly, we heard it was Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park from the Park pack. But we want more juicy details!"

It was completely strange to hear his father wanting to gossip like this and Chunji almost shuddered. He scratched his head and looked at them. "Hmm? How would I know any juicy details?" he asked.

"But you're in the same school as them!" Mrs Lee frowned.

"Yeah," Chunji nodded. "But that Kwon Jiyong had his Sandara Park behind his back and glared at the whole crowd who were following them, telling them off to not bother them."

Chunji ignored the squeal that erupted from his mother. "He also said that they were going to move into the same apartment today."

He looked at his father. "Abeoji, they haven't even got those golden eyes thingy yet." he added. "Are they going to have ?"

Mrs Lee spluttered and choked on her own saliva and she thumped her own chest uncomfortably. She shrieked "Chanhee!" at the same time as Mr Lee said, "Maybe."

She shot her husband a look. "Yeobo!"

Mr lee shrugged. "What? Chanhee's a guy, and more over, half a wolf." he reminded. He looked at his son. "Well I can't honestly tell you if they're going to do, THAT. But from now onwards they can, because they are mates."

Chunji frowned. "But Abeoji, what if Dara wasn't Jiyong's mate actually and was someone else?" he asked. "Wouldn't everything they did now be wrong?"

Mr Lee sighed and looked at his son. "You have to trust the instincts, son. When it comes to mating, there is no such thing as logic ad reason." he told him. "You may think this and this would happen but something else would in the end. It is not something you can control."

He took a sip of his tea. "And besides," he added. "Kwon Jiyong has never even talked to a single female in the whole of his life, I suspect. Don't you think it means something that he suddenly approached Sandara Park?"

Chunji tapped his chin for a while and nodded. It was true. Perhaps he couldn't understand until it came to him.

"But Chanhee ah," Mrs Lee cut in, bored by the theory talk. "Have you seen any girl these few days and felt an exceptional attraction towards her?"

Chunji thought hard. He thought about Taeyeon whom he met by the hallway that day. He thought about Jessica whom sat in front of him in class. He thought of Sunny whom he bumped into after class.

His mind went through almost every single Lee pack wolf and analyzed his feelings when he was around them. He sighed and shook his head. "Nope."

Mr Lee patted his shoulder. "Don't worry son, it'll come."

Chunji nodded, not even realizing that he had completely put Miyoung out of his choice because she was a Park Pack wolf.

And she was the only girl that he felt attraction to. No matter how mild it was.

 

 

"Have you looked at a girl recently and desired her immensely?" CAP asked thoughtfully.

All Teen Top boys looked at him in surprise. "You have?" they chorused in unison.

CAP grew red and waved his hands dismissively. "Aish! I was just asking!"

"Aaayyyyyy..." everyone rolled their eyes.

"But seriously, don't hyungs have any sudden immense desire for any particular girl?" Niel asked curiously. "Is it weird that I don't have any yet?"

"Nope, I don't either." Ricky added.

L.Joe twisted his lips and looked at Ricky. "It'll come in time." he sat back on his chair and relaxed. "So just sit back, and wait."

"But don't you guys want to feel something like what Jiyong feels for Dara for a girl?" Chunji suddenly blurted. "I mean, to like only one girl and one girl only for the rest of you life. Don't you think it's a very miraculous happening?"

They all shook their heads. "No."

Chunji made a face at them. L.Joe raised his brows at Chunji. "No we don't think it's miraculous, but I admit I'm surprised you want to e loyal to one girl and one girl only, seeing you're the biggest play wolf in history."

Changjo laughed at Chunji's dumbfounded face. "Owned!"

Chunji sighed. "I like girls, but I am also a perfect lover alright?" he grumbled. "I just haven't met HER."

He tapped his chin in thought. "Everything would be easier if I already had someone whom I wanted as my mate." he added as an afterthought. "Then it'd be easier to develop feelings for her, won't it?"

Changjo remained quiet as the other members nodded and voiced their agreement. He sighed to himself.

*Well I don't exactly know what I feel for Kyungmi, but I think about her a lot.* he thought. *Will it be easier for me to fall for her then?*