Kidnap?

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

"Damn that Lee Chanhee for hitting you so hard." Gongchan grumbled as he rubbed the bruise on Miyoung's arm. Miyoung just faked a smile and her face soon fell into the pout.

She wondered how many bruises she caused Chunji. She knew she was a good fighter, and he bruised easily. That combination didn't go well.

"We shouldn't have fought." Miyoung murmured distractedly.

Gongchan shot her a look. "Hell yeah you shouldn't have fought!" he retorted. "If I had known they were going to make you and Chunji go against each other, I would have stopped it no matter what!" he grumbled, rubbing ointment on the bruise.

Miyoung smiled amusedly at him and lifted her arm. "Because of this?" she retorted. The bruise was only a day old but it was disappearing fast. He hadn't hit her that hard. Perhaps it wasn't even his punch or kicks. Miyoung highly suspected it was his elbow that accidentally hit her something.

"I think Lee Chanhee suffered more than me in this." Miyoung giggled. She shook her head. "No. We shouldn't have fought because if we wanted to undo this situation, we could have resorted to some other solution other than this. It's wrong."

She sighed softly and looked up to the sky briefly. "At least I know Lee Chanhee isn't that bad of a person since he stopped in time." she whispered.

Gongchan frowned, not liking her sentimental tones. Miyoung never once talked about Chunji in that manner and he wasn't going to like it no matter when she started to do it. Perhaps Miyoung was starting to soften towards Chunji?

Gongchan shook his head. *Impossible. She couldn't. He's Chunji.* he thought hopefully.

He opened his mouth to speak again, wanting to bring her attention back to himself, when he realized that the whole time they had been talking, Kyungmi wasn't around. He frowned and looked around curiously, first confusion, then panic.

"Hey did Kyungmi tell you where she was going?" Gongchan asked worriedly as he checked his phone. "It's late. It's not likely for her to be late."

Miyoung's eyes widened and she hurriedly made a grab for her phone. She had been too preoccupied in her matters to remember about her best friend and she mentally hit herself for that.

Just as her hands touched her phone, it rang. "It's Kyungmi!" Miyoung exclaimed, sighing in relief.

"Yeoboseyo?" Miyoung answered. "Kyungmi?" Gongchan waved dramatically and mouthed. "Where is she?"

Miyoung laughed at Gongchan's worry. "Chansik oppa wants to ask where you a-" she faltered. She blinked for a few times and her eyes widened. "Say that again?"

Gongchan waited on tenderhooks as he watched Miyoung for a response. Where was Kyungmi? He didn't question his rising panic nor the overwhelming worry since it was his best friend. He thought it was natural.

"Hello? Hello Kyungmi?" Miyoung frowned and said into her phone. "Hello- ....Changjo what the hell?" Miyoung cursed.

Gongchan's eyes widened and before he knew it, he had grabbed Miyoung's phone from her hands and slapped it onto his face. "CHANGJO? WHERE IS KYU-" he frowned, hearing the tutting from the other end of the line. He put down the phone gingerly. "He hung up."

Miyoung grabbed her bag and wallet, standing up hurriedly. "We have to follow, Chansik oppa." she said in a urgent tone. "Changjo's trying to kidnap Kyungmi away and who knows what he's going to do to her!"

 

 

"Why did you have to bring me here?" Kyungmi frowned and looked around here. "I'm surviving perfectly well back there."

Changjo had suddenly appeared at her house just as she was going out to meet Gongchan and Miyoung at the cafe, and whisked her off. Literally.

He carried her bridal style and ran towards his car, plopping her inside and shutting the door in her face. Great kidnapper sense there maknae.

He didn't tell her where they were going and just continued driving and driving and driving. It didn't take long for Kyungmi to reach for her phone and call Miyoung desperately to get help, when Changjo just grabbed her phone away, uttered some nonsensical stuff and hung up on Gongchan.

He grinned at her cutely and led her out of the car after they finally reached their destination. Kyungmi looked around in surprise. It was one of the most expensive hotels in the werewolf world. The Forest Hotel.

The hotel was owned by the Lees, but some of the Park wolves in town were willing to pay the higher prices charged to them all because of the beautiful view at this place.

"What are we doing here?" Kyungmi asked with a raised brow. "It's nice here...but..." her eyes widened as recognition set in. Her hands flew to cover her chest and she took several steps away from Changjo. "YOU BROUGHT ME TO A HOTEL!" she shrieked.

Several other wolves going in and out of the hotel looked in their direction weirdly.

Changjo waved his hands about in the air frantically in hope of shutting her up. "Kyungmi just listen to me!" he hissed. Kyungmi didn't hear and she was already desperately looking around for an escape route.

"Let me tell you Changjo, I will never accept you!" she screamed as she grabbed her wallet and stalked around wildly. "I will only give myself up to my mate and not you! A hotel! You freaking brought me to a hotel!"

"TO STAY!" Changjo hollered.

Kyungmi blinked and looked at him, astounded. Changjo never raised his voice before. He sighed and raked his fingers through his hair and made way towards her cautiously. "We're here, to stay. To enjoy the facilities. To take a break and have fun." he explained slowly as if Kyungmi was a three year old. "With the Teen Top members."

Kyungmi blinked again. "There are other people?" she squeaked.

Changjo chuckled amusedly. "Of course there are other people. Wouldn't want to scare you, but..." he raised his brows at her. "I see you're quite easily scared."

Her cheeks reddening rapidly, Kyungmi shot him a glare. She hugged her bag and slowly shuffled her way to him. "You could have told me." she grumbled.

Changjo laughed and took the bag from her, leading her back into the hotel. "If I told you, you wouldn't have invited extra guests for the benefit of Chunji hyung." he grinned.

"What guests?" Kyungmi echoed in wonder. She stopped when she remembered she had called Miyoung in a hurry, screaming and wailing about Changjo kidnapping her and stuff. Recognization dawned.

He had misled her in hope that she would contact Miyoung, which she did, screaming those things. Knowing Miyoung, she's likely to stalk her way over without a second thought and care in the world.

And all that to help Miyoung get some time with Chunji.

Rather smart idea, Kyungmi admitted. She saw how awkward Miyoung was with Chunji for the past week and she thought they needed some time to sort it out face to face, even though they were enemies or something. And this came just at the right time.

She bumped Changjo's shoulders. "You sly wolf!" she grinned.

Changjo chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Why thank you."

 

 

-----

 

Hi all.

It has come to my attention that some of you were able to read my future chapters that I had saved as "hidden" during AFF's breakdown. And you guys are commenting on it.

PLEASE DO NOT LEAK MY STORYLINES BEFORE I HAVE OFFICIALLY PUBLISHED THEM.

I'm taking this quite seriously and I can only take it all myself because it really isn't AFF's fault that it crashed. I'm quite the perfectionist in some things and I hope you guys won't spoil the story for other readers and for me as a writer.

If things don't become better I will not hesitate to delete my account. I appreciate your support but I can start off as a newbie again where no one knows who I am if the need comes.

I thank you for reading my stories. Please respect me as a writer.