An eye for an eye

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

"The nerve of that guy!" Miyoung fumed as she wiped herself. "How dare he do this to me in front of everyone like this?" she demanded. "I didn't even do anything ot him this time!"

Kyungmi sighed and passed Miyoung packs of tissues and water. "Don't you know that Chunji well enough?" she retorted. "It doesn't matter what you do, or what he does. You two just hate each other."

Miyoung nodded. "True." she pouted. "But still!" she looked down at herself. She looked completely ridiculous covered top to toe in flour. Idiotic too.

But that didn't stop the guys around from offering help, towels and fresh change of clothes. Gongchan accepted a towel and wetted it, going over to Miyoung. "Turn here Miyoung." he said softly, tilting her head up to face him.

"You don't understand how much I hate that Lee Chanhee, Gongchan oppa!" Miyoung continued relentlessly. The part where Chunji thought she talked a lot was rather true to be honest. "I HHHHAAATEEEEEEEEEE HIM!" Miyoung grumbled. "I never really hated any of the Lee Pack wolves, but Lee Chanhee is a sure exception."

Gongchan just nodded, smiling softly in the way that he only did with Miyoung. He had loved her since they were ten. He remembered the exact moment he fell for her, actually.

They were sitting by the pond, Miyoung and him. They saw this bird that had fallen off from one of the branches and into the pond, and Miyoung didn't care about anything else and just plunged into the waters to save it. Thankfully, the pond was shallow, but when Miyoung got out from the water with the bird in her hand, it was dead.

Miyoung didn't say anything for a while and just stared at it even though Chunji kept urging her to talk.

Finally, she looked up with him with large doe eyes that were watery with tears gathered behind. A single tear trickled down her cheek and she looked absolutely like an angel that fell down from heaven onto earth. And that was when Gongchan knew there was no way out of loving her.

Gongchan wiped Miyoung's cheeks gently to rid of the flour and Kyungmi watched from the sidelines. She bit her lip and looked away, closing her eyes momentarily and wishing that the pain would go away.

"Hey Gongchan oppa, Kyungmi ah." Miyoung suddenly said. "I think it's time to play a prank back at that Playwolf."

Gongchan blinked. "Huh?" Miyoung nodded and ignored Gongchan's surprise. "Yes. That's it. An eye for an eye, a prank for a prank. I will get you, Lee Chanhee." Miyoung said determinedly.

Kyungmi could only chuckle amusely at her best friend. She loved her best friend for all she was worth, but at the same time she took everything she had not to be jealous of what Miyoung was. She was everything Kyungmi wasn't. Outgoing, fun and sociable. It's a wonder how Miyoung became pals with Kyungmi and she wasn't going to let her love for Gongchan get in the way of friendship, even if it did hurt sometimes.

Kyungmi sighed. *You're not good enough for him, Lee Kyungmi.*

 

 

Chunji walked around, feeling proud as a peacock.

OH HELL YEAH! He just poured all that flour on Park Miyoung and he would never forget her face when he did. She looked absolutely ridiculous. And hilarious. Yes, mostly hilarious.

He looked around and saw his fangirls cheering for him louder than usual and he sent them a charming smile. It wasn't difficult to figure girls out, contrary to the common belief. They see someone prettier, they're jealous. They see someone uglier, they detest.

And these fangirls of his hated Park Miyoung not only because she was from the Park pack, but also because she was one of the most gorgeous female wolves ever. Even some of the male wolves in the Lee pack admitted that Miyoung was beautiful, but didn't dare to do anything about their secret affections because of the rivalries between the two packs.

Chunji looked over to his right and saw the male wolves of the Park pack glaring at him intensely because he just humiliated their angellic Miyoung. "Looks like you're rather hated for that prank right now." CAP commented.

Chunji waved his hands dismissively. "It doesn't matter." he said. "It's for a better cause."

Ricky snorted. "More like it doesn't matter because they're guys." he rolled his eyes. He frowned at his hyung. "But really, Chunji hyung. That was rather mean of you." he told Chunji. "I mean, you may hate Park Miyoung with a passion but she's still a girl. Embarrassing her like that in front of everybody else is..."

"Completely ungentlemanly, petty and an idiotic behavior." L.Joe finished.

Niel gaped at L.Joe. "Woah that's a good one hyung. Got to write that down." He fished for his notebook.

Chunji rolled his eyes at Niel and plopped himself on a bench at the cafeteria. The Teen top members went for their break and began eating enjoyably out of the lunchboxes that their fangirls gave them.

They were chatting for a bit when they saw Kyungmi and Gongchan coming into the cafeteria without Miyoung with them. They sat down at a table near the Teen Top members and they looked tensed and nervous.

"Why isn't Park Miyoung with her fellow friends today?" CAP noted curiously.

Chunji snorted, laughing. "I bet she was too humiliated just now to dare to come out right now!" he howled in laughter. "Oh man that's hilarious!!! HAHAHA!" he went totally crazy with laughter.

Changjo remained silent and he watched. The good thing about being the maknae was that people didn't actually pay attention to him. And that gave him a certain degree of privacy when he wanted to spy on the girl he was interested in. Especially if the girl was in the opposite pack.

Changjo bit his lips and peeked at Kyungmi who was talking to Gongchan while sitting at one of the tables a few feet away. To be honest, he had been quite intriguied by Lee Kyungmi since the beginning. Changjo was good at reading people and he knew that Kyungmi was in love with Gongchan.

And it was known by everyone except Miyoung herself that Gongchan was in love with her. But from what Changjo saw, Kyungmi bore no grudge nor hatred towards her best friend that had caught the heart of the boy that she actually loved.

And that was completely unimaginable in the eyes of Changjo. He was intriguied and perhaps started to like Kyungmi more and more as time passed. But because of the rivalry between the houses, he could only look at Kyungmi from the corner like he was doing now.

He was suddenly jerked out of his thoughts when he heard restless whispers and chatters when someone walked into the cafeteria. He turned and saw Park Miyoung striding in like with the exact confidence she would when she was wearing a gown at a ball, except that she was wearing a black hoodie that was covered in flour such that it was grey, and her hair had white speckles all over.

"What the-" Chunji raised his brows as Miyougn strided towards him indignantly. "Lee Chanhee. I have to talk to you." she told him.

Chunji frowned suspiciously and walked over to her. They were in the centre of the cafeteria and everyone was watching, even the canteen Ahjumma. "What do you want, Park Miyoung?" Chunji asked teasingly. "Oh my what's that white stuff on you?" he asked sarcastically. "Is that...FLOUR?"

Miyoung gritted her teeth. *The nerve.* Miyoung took a step forward. "I just want to say that I'm tired of this rivalry between us, Lee Chanhee." Miyoung said.

Chunji blinked. "Huh?" he scratched his head. "But you're a Park. I'm a Lee."

"Yes, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends right?" Miyoung continued in a super convincing manner. "I'm tired of gaining enemies all the time. Why can't we be friends?" she asked. She fluttered her eyelashes at him. "And it'd be an honour to be friends with the most handsome wolf ever."

Gongchan blinked. *Did Miyoung just do that?*

Chunji gulped. *Okay. This is weird. This is SUPER weird.* he thought. *Rewind. The Park Miyoung actually wants to be friends with me? Huh?*

Miyoung looked at him. "Why don't we shake hands first instead, Chanhee sshi?" she suggested. Chunji frowned. There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with shaking hands.

He stepped forwards. "Well okay then-" he started, when suddenly Miyoung flung herself forward and aimed for his...pants? She pulled on his pants hard and soon the very things just fell down his legs, and unfortunately for Chunji he hadn't been wearing skinnies that day so it made the job so much easier.

Chunji stood there, astonished as his boxers was revealed for the whole world to see. Everyone gaped in silence and shock. Did Park Miyoung just do that?

When all of a sudden...

"HAHAHAHA what the hell Lee Chanhee you're wearing pink winnie the pooh boxers?" Miyoung howled in laughter.

That made Chunji snap and he pulled his pants up and fastened it hurriedly, red in the face. But at this instant, everyone in the cafeteria had already seen his underpants and some were even tweeting about it.

He glared at Miyoung intensely who was laughing her heart out and clutching her tummy on the floor. He stormed towards her and grabbed her skirt. "Yah Park Miyoung!"

Miyoung's eyes widened and pushed his hands away. "What are you doing Lee Chanhee?" she demanded.

Chunji growled. "What you did to me. An eye for an eye!" he snapped. Miyoung kicked his hand away. "But you're a guy and I'm a girl!" she retorted.

"The first one I knew but the second one I didn't." Chunji roared. "And I don't care if you're a girl or not, I'm going to take yours off if that's the last thing I-"

"YAH PARK MIYOUNG! LEE CHANHEE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE FLOOR?" Principal Jang suddenly walked into the cafeteria.

His eyes widened. "And why aren't you wearing your pants properly Chanhee? And..." he gasped. "OH MY GOSH WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO TAKE MIYOUNG'S SKIRT OFF???"