The Deal

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO KYUNGMI?"

Miyoung never felt so angry in her life. Honestly.

She had been walking with Gongchan and chatting happily, when she thought Chunji had been gone for a rather long period of time. She excused herself and went looking for him, only to find Kyungmi in his embrace and his arms around her.

Those arms that were around HER when they had kissed.

She was pissed beyond imagination as she stalked towards them. Why was Chunji preying on her best friend as well? He was a play wolf and she knew that, but that fact didn't bother her until now.

The thought that he might use those lips that had touched hers, to kiss someone else, those arms that had cradled her face so tenderly, to caress someone else's cheeks...Man, she felt like killing someone right now.

Miyoung told herself she was angry purely because Chunji was preying on her best friend, not because of any other reason like jealousy. She would NEVER get jealous because of Chunji.

Chunji quickly retracted his hands from Kyungmi and stared at her in shock. "I swear, I wasn't doing anything." he blabbered nervously. He was jittery from head to toe and the thought that she might misunderstand scared him whole. They weren't even married yet and he was already afraid of her.

Wait....who said anything about marriage?

Miyoung advanced towards them with a thunderous expression. "No wait listen to me Park Miyoung." Chunji spoke quickly. "I saw her lagging behind and I asked her to come back with us, and she took a step and tripped," he looked down and pointed at the rock. "On this rock! I swear it's this rock!" he blabbered. "Then she fell and I caught her and...yeah."

At this point of time, the rest of the gang had also arrived at the scene and were looking on curiously, or more of amusement at Chunji's behavior. Gongchan was frowning as well and he glared at Chunji. "Keep your arms off both Kyungmi and Miyoung, Chunji."

Instantly, Chunji turned defensive. "I won't touch Kyungmi, she's not mine." he growled. He narrowed his eyes at Gongchan. "But Park Miyoung's my mate." he hissed.

The gang gasped in surprise. This was the first time Chunji verbally acknowldged that Miyoung was his mate. Miyoung too looked rather taken aback, but she was more worried about Kyungmi than anything else.

"Are you okay, Kyungmi?" Miyoung asked worriedly. "Why were you lagging behind?"

Kyungmi bit her lip, unable to say anything. What could she say? That her eyes were golden and she didn't want them to see? Miyoung grew worried. "Why aren't you answering, Kyungmi? Did Lee Chanhee do anything to you?"

Chunji whipped his head to look at Miyoung with a frown. "I said I didn't do anything to her!" he repeated firmly. "I won't touch someone else's gi-" he stopped himself, glancing at Gongchan. "I mean, I won't touch her!"

Miyoung put her hands to her waist and glared at him. "And you think I'll trust you? I personally saw how you changed girlfriends every single day. But now you come preying on my best friend?" she demanded.

"I did not!" Chunji growled.

"Yes you did." Miyoung insisted.

"What the?" Chunji frowned. "You weren't even here to see what happened!"

"I did! I saw you hugging her!" Miyoung hissed. "You ert!"

The two of them glared intensely at each other and all of a sudden, it seemed like they were back before the mating season even began. Back before the Urges attacked them.

"Miyoung, he didn't do anything to me." Kyungmi whispered as she tugged Miyoung's shirt from behind. "My eyes turned golden so I trailed back. He didn't do anything."

Miyoung stiffened and she glanced at Kyungmi. Her best friend nodded enthusiastically, seemingly fine. She bit her lip and looked back at Chunji who rose his brows expectantly at her with a cocky expression.

*Darn that Lee Chanhee.* she sulked. *He didn't do anything. But I don't want to apoloogize.. In front of everyone!* she thought desperately.

"So?" Chunji probed. "Still think I did something to your best friend?"

Miyoung puffed her chest out and stared straight into his eye. "Yes. Yes you did." she grounded out.

Chunji blinked in surprise. He had seen Kyungmi whispering to Miyoung and had seen Miyoung's eyes widening as she understood what had happened. She knew he didn't do anything, but why was she...

*Aish that stubborn wolf.* Chunji shook his head inwardly, biting back a chuckle. After so many years of knowing Park Miyoung, he knew her well enough from their everyday bickers that Miyoung didn't admit she was wrong easily. Even if she was.

"Fine, let's strike a deal." Chunji suggested.

Miyoung's eyes rounded and she looked at him curiously. "A deal?"

Chunji nodded, suppressing the urge to pinch her cheeks. "We go hunting." he told her. "First person to catch a small animal and reach the bottom of the mountain wins." he bargained. "To up the challenge, you have to keep the animal alive."

Miyoung's eyes sparkled. "And what's the use of winning?" she asked, interested.

"If I win, you acknowledge that I didn't lust over your friend. That I am a nice, handsome wolf." he grinned, his eyes flashing with amusement at her gag. "And if you win, I'll be your servant or whatever you want for the rest of today and tomorrow."

This sounded rather good actually. Either way, Miyoung was going to win. If she won, she'd have Chunji do whatever she want. Even if she lost, she didn't actually have to apologize since he didn't specify. Just acknowledge he's a nice handsome wolf. Clench her teeth and she can do that.

"Fine!" Miyoung agreed. Chunji chuckled and flexed his muscles, transforming into his wolf form. He looked at Miyoung, swishing his brown tail invitingly.

Miyoung grinned and looked at the rest of the gang. "Meet you guys at the bottom of the mountain." she nodded and changed. She flicked her white tail at CAP and flexed, her eyes serious.

"On your marks, ready...." CAP counted. "GO!"

Both wolves disappeared in opposite directions into the forest around them in a flash, one white and one brown. The gang left behind just tried to see where they went off to. "Aish...we just have to wait I guess." Ricky pouted.

-----

Chunji smirked. He had just left the gang when he already spied a rabbit with his alert senses.

He quietly treaded on his paws and advanced towards the unknowing creature. The rabbit was sniffing around for food, completely unaware that a great wolf was coming it's way.

Chunji accidentally stepped on a branch and it snapped. The rabbit stiffened and looked around. Chunji stayed in his spot behind the tree, not daring to move a single inch.

The rabbit waited for a bit, until it decided it was safe to continue his food hunt. It must be quite a stupid rabbit, apparently.

When the rabbit turned it's back, Chunji immediately pounced forward. He was silent, swift, completely undetectable. By the time his jaws closed around the rabbit, it was already too late.

The rabbit struggled, horrified, in Chunji's mouth. Chunji kept his jaws slack but just enough to hold the animal. He smiled to himself and began jogging down to the foot of the mountain. He was sure he would win this.

 

 

 

HELLO! :D:D

I've decided to update all my stories today because.....

I GOT FEATURED!!!! *Throws confetti*

051.gif

 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I really appreciate you guys and your support as you follow story to story. (: I really really appreciate it.

key_blowing_kiss.gif

(wonder why Key has all the expressions I want)

tumblr_m606nsYozs1r0ycba.gif

 

Thank you and I'll try better (:

As a special, I'm getting my hubby out for this aheheeee~ :D

changmin_heart_gif_by_redwolfmoon666-d45

Saranghaeyoooooooo!

 

 

On a side note, ready for a new story? (;

Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000 [CLICK]

 

Once again, thank you. I really really appreciate it. :D