Mates

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

"Okay I need you to recall the happenings and relate them to me clearly and as detailed as possible." Principal Jang said. "Okay? Now, please."

Miyoung swallowed hard. After the .... incident in the classroom, to put it simply, things were pure chaos there after. The Lee pack and Park pack wolves rushed forward to pull Miyoung and Chunji away from each other and glared at the other pack with intensity.

And then she was ushered into the Principal's office while Chunji disappeared off some where else.

"Uhm." Miyoung murmured. "I think it started around a week ago. Lee Chanhee started to act weirdly around me, and he seemed to want to run away every time I'm near." she recalled.

-----

"I cannot stand being near her at all." Chunji uttered, his fists clenched in his lap.

The therapist took down some notes and nodded, encouraging him to go on. Chunji shifted uncomfortably in the chair and vaguely wondered if all chairs in offices like these were so unpleasant to the .

"When I go near enough, her scent just attacks my senses and I almost can't smell anything but her." Chunji explained. "Sometimes when I'm at home, I even imagine her scent and voice. There had been this time period where I obsessed over..." he grew red and stared at his hands.

"Go on." The therapist urged. "Tell me everything."

Chunji bit his lip and nodded reluctantly. "I obsessed over her bare neck." he whispered. "It's mad, I know. But the other day I saw her put her hair up in a bun and she just looked so carefree and happy, and suddenly that expanse of skin beneath her chin just appealed to me..." Chunji grew redder.

"So I started to ignore her." Chunji told the therapist. "Because I don't want to feel these....things. It's wrong." his face contorted. "She's a Park. And moreover, Park Miyoung. And I'm supposed to hate her, not think about things like that about her." He shook his head.

He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "I tried to stay away for these few days, but apparently it didn't work." he grumbled.

The therapist looked at him. "How long has this attraction budded?" he asked.

Chunji thought for a moment. "Around the start of the End Year Project." he muttered. The therapist raised a brow in interest. "Isn't that around the start of the Season as well?"

Chunji's eyes widened. "I know what you're thinking but no. She can't be." he shook his head. "She can't."

-----

"Why did you play that trick on him then, Miyoung?" Principal Jang asked. "He chose to stay away from you and that was what I always heard you want. Why provoke him again?"

Miyoung chewed on her bottom lip guiltily. "I don't know why but I just don't like it when he ignores me." she muttered. "I got rather pissed off. And this isn't like him at all, so I decided to provoke him and see if there is any of the original Lee Chanhee left in the system."

Principal Jang nodded and wrote some things down. His pen moved swiftly across the paper and Miyoung wondered what type of things were being said. "And the kiss?" Principal Jang asked.  "What do you feel about the kiss?"

Miyoung reddened so much she thought around 90% of the blood in her body was channeled to her head or something. She fanned herself. "Um...t-the kiss?" she stuttered, embarrassed.

"Yes lips to lips. That's a kiss, Miyoung." Principal Jang looked amused. "Tell me how you felt about it, before during and after. I won't tell a soul." he assured.

Miyoung played with the hem of her shirt for a bit as she bit her lip, only to let it go again when she remembered how Chunji's lips were on that piece of her just moments ago. "I didn't expect that." she confessed. "I expected him to get angry, to growl at me or even pounce at me for  battle, but not a kiss.."

"Did you feel disgusted?" Principal Jang asked. "Horrified? Or was it....enjoyable even?"

At Miyoung's further reddening of the cheeks, Principal Jang chuckled. "I see."

-----

"So today you finally broke." The therapist commented. "You couldn't hold yourself back any longer."

Chunji nodded with a small sigh. "I tried to stay away. I took the longer route to avoid her, I haven't uttered a single word to her for the past four days. I always run as fast as possible when the class ends so that all interaction is minimized, or even cut off. But that darn girl just has to come provoke me like this.." he raked his fingers through his hair. "I didn't even realize what I was doing and the next moment she was in my arms and my lips were on hers."

The therapist smiled softly. "And how did it feel when you finally did that after so long?"

Chunji shot the therapist a look. "Now look here, what I feel and what I think is my business so-" he started when the therapist held out his hand to stop Chunji's rant.

"You don't need to be afraid because it's nothing wrong, Chunji. Forget about the Lee and Park pack for just these few moments and think." the therapist offered. "No need for lengthy descriptions, just one word. How did that kiss feel?"

Chunji lowered his gaze and gulped as he recalled the kiss.

Miyoung felt so right in his arms, her body and skin so soft that he thought he might break her but at the same time he couldn't help crushing her to him. Her scent was tenfold stronger and until now he could smell faint traces of her on his shirt that made his blood pressure rise.

And her lips. Don't even get him started on the lips.

They were so soft and luscious as they fitted with his own and tasted sweet as honey. Chunji kissed dozen of girls before but none of them were like this. It wasn't a very passionate kiss, not urgent, not hot nor y. It was chaste, a pure lip on lip thing, but it completely surpassed anything he had felt before.

Chunji closed his eyes to calm himself and tried to push the memories of the heated moment to the back of his mind.

"The word, Chunji?" The therapist prompted.

Chunji opened his eyes and looked at him. "Heaven." he whispered.

The therapist chuckled softly and closed his book, putting the pen away. Chunji looked at the therapist curiously. "Aren't there any more questions? Or are you going to give me the medicine now?" he asked. "Cause I need to stop this strange behavior."

The therapist looked at him knowingly. "Chunji, I think you and I know what this is and there's no need for anymore questions." Chunji gulped. "Isn't it?" she asked.

 

 

"What the hell is happening inside?" Changjo shrieked as he tried to eavesdrop through the door. Almost all the wolves in the school were gathered outside the principal's office, and the excess filled the second and third storeys, waiting for the news.

Chunji and Miyoung had been ushered off to different places at first, Miyoung in the Principal's office while Chunji in the Therapist's. However after some time, Chunji was seen going into the Principal's office as well where they were assumed to be talking to the principal about what happened, together.

"Ahhh help me I'm going to get squashed by these people!" Niel wailed as people behind him tried to push to get closer to the door as well.

Gongchan blocked Kyungmi for a bit as other wolves pushed, but he wasn't conscious on doing it. His mind was fixed on what happened and inside he was burning with anger. Why the hell did Lee Chanhee kiss Miyoung?

"But can you believe it?" L.Joe smirked, also blocking Mihye from the other people. "Chunji hyung. Miyoung."

"No I can't that's why I need to know what's going on inside nowwwwww!!!" Ricky pounded his fists on the door.

The door suddenly opened to reveal the principal being shielded by a line of body guards. Kyungmi jumped up and down and caught sight of Miyoung and Chunji in the office, looking pale with shock at opposite ends of the room.

"Now calm down every one!" Principal Jang hollered. At once, everyone quietened down because they desperately wanted to know what was happening to their future pack leaders.

"I know everyone of you here are curious as to what transpired between Miyoung and Chunji just now." Principal Jang said in a loud voice. "All I can say is from today onwards, they are mates."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" everyone screamed in shock and horror.

"AHEM!" Principal Jang cleared his throat to gain attention once again. "And another thing, they're going to move into the same apartment, tonight!"

This time, the chaos was a hundred times greater.

 

 

 

"NNOOOOOO!!!!!"