Life Changing Kiss

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

"Don't you think it's weird?" Miyoung whispered over to Gongchan.

Gongchan raised his brows at Miyoung. "Hmm? What's weird?" he looked around trying to spot the oddity that Miyoung was talking about.

"Him!" Miyoung murmured, pointing discreetly at Chunji. "He's weird!"

Gongchan blinked for a few times. Chunji had been rather weird lately, he would admit that. He didn't tease Miyoung anymore and would run off the first second when lesson ended so that he didn't need to see her.

If he didn't know better, he would think Chunji was avoiding Miyoung.

However this had been going on for around four days straight and every single day, Miyoung would harp on how odd Chunji had become.

"Well this is precisely," Gongchan pretended to think while tapping his chin. "The thirty second time you've talked about this." he grinned. He raised his brows at her. "Really Miyoung. Isn't it better that he ignores you?"

Miyoung bit her lip and sulked. "I suppose so..."

Gongchan's heart softened at her cute expression and he reached forward to ruffle her hair affectionately. He continued listening to the lesson, though slightly puzzled as to why Miyoung was so bothered about Chunji ignoring her.

If you hated someone, isn't it best that they stay out of your way?

 

 

"Look Chunji hyung is preparing to speed off after lessons again." Niel whispered over to L.Joe.

This had been happening for the past four days and the Teen Top members were having a hard time keeping up with their visual who kept running off and abandoning them.

L.Joe looked over to Chunji who had already packed up his stuff and books even though there were still five minutes of the lesson left.

"It looks as if he's running away from any contact with Park Miyoung, don't you think?" Changjo whispered. "It's so so soooo weird." he shook his head.

CAP frowned at Chunji and shook his head. "That nut is so hard to crack. Normally he'd have told us what was bothering him by now. And now he hasn't even given us a clue about it." he grumbled. "Must be something serious."

L.Joe tapped his chin and observed Chunji. Chunji was stoned on his chair and didn't dare move unnecessary.

But on closer look, L.Joe realized that only half of Chunji's body was moving. The half that was away from Miyoung. The other half that was visible to Park Miyoung was constantly frozen as if he didn't dare inch closer to her.

L.Joe smirked. *Interesting.*

 

 

"Why are you doing this again?" Kyungmi asked as she scratched her head.

Miyoung had decided to play a prank on Chunji to provoke him to talk to her. This new Chunji was weird. This new Chunji was almost normal. And Chunji is never normal.

Miyoung paid for the pack of flour she bought from the cafeteria ahjumma and smiled when Gongchan offered to carry it.

"To test if Lee Chanhee has contracted some sort of mental disease or not." she grinned as she looked around for a pail to store the flour.

"I don't get it Miyoung." Gongchan frowned, his chubby cheeks puffed out cutely. "Why go to such lengths to provoke Chunji this time? It's good that he's ignoring you. I'm with Kyungmi on this one."

Miyoung bit back a smile when she saw Kyungmi's cheeks pink slightly with Gongchan's last comment.

She slowed and considered her actions. Why was she doing this again?

Miyoung blinked and scratched her head. "To be honest..." she admitted. "I don't really know why." she murmured.

She thought of how Chunji walked all the way around the class in a big loop to avoid walking past her.

She thought of how Chunji never called her names and anymore.

She thought of how Chunji ran off immediately after every lesson to avoid her, and even his eyes seemed to fear placing their view anywhere close to her line of vision.

And somehow it pained her.

Because somehow the everyday bicker had become a habit. Because somehow she looked forward to what Chunji would say so that she could use her latest comebacks on him. Because somehow she never once really meant it when she told him she didn't want to see him.

Miyoung sighed. "I don't know.." she whispered. "I just know that I don't like this new Lee Chanhee. And I'm going to find the old one back."

 

 

And so it began.

Miyoung carried the pail of flour to the next class and deposited it below her table discreetly, with skills of a ninja such that none of the other students even noticed.

Teen Top came in and Chunji was the last of the lot. Miyoung kept her eyes trained on him and realized that he had seen her the first thing when he entered the room.

However when their eyes met it was like he had seen something disgusting or scary and he averted his gaze immediately, biting his lips and clenching his fists.

*Is there something wrong with me?* Miyoung thought confusedly as she looked herself up and down.

The lesson progressed on smoothly without any hitches but not fast enough for Miyoung's liking.

When the final bell rang, she almost let out a squeal of excitement. From the corner of her eye, she already saw Chunji ready with his bag like he always does nowadays and ready to run away.

Miyoung carried the pail of flour and raced to the door at the same time Chunji did. He seemed to want to get away from her fast, but he wasn't fast enough. Miyoung was standing in front of the door and blocking it when he reached.

"Excuse me." Chunji muttered.

Miyoung's eyes widened. *Excuse me?* she gasped inwardly. *Lee Chanhee doesn't have that in his dictionary!*

"Lee Chanhee. What is wrong with you seriously?" Miyoung asked, taking a step closer to him in hope of intimidating him.

Chunji instinctively took another back from her. Her scent was overwhelming and it took everything Chunji had to focus his gaze on the floor instead of her face.

Miyoung flinched when she saw him putting space between them both. She bit back the pain and frowned at him. "I hope this will get the usual Lee Chanhee back." she grounded out.

"Wake up!" she shrieked and dumped the entire pail of flour onto Chunji's head.

Everyone in the class gasped and Miyoung inwardly smirked. There was no way this wouldn't gain a reaction from him, right? She might even have to defend herself when he attacks with claws and kicks.

Chunji jumped in surprise at first when his entire sight was covered in white. He coughed as the flour got into his system and waved some of the remains away.

He opened his eyes and saw Miyoung looking at him expectantly, her eyes shining with anticipation for what he would do next.

She took a step nearer in hope of taunting him, but that only made him more aware of how close she was to him. He could smell her sweet scent even through the smell of flour clogging his nose, and he highly suspected that the scent was already stored in his brain.

He could even feel her every breath she took if it was even possible. His heart was racing like crazy, and his breathing irregular.

He tried. He really tried to look away but he couldn't do it. His eyes were like the South poles and hers the North, the magnetic attraction too strong to ignore.

His eyes trained on her face, her perfect features. How can someone look so wonderfully gorgeous in normal clothes he didn't know. And now even that smudge of flour at the side of her cheek looked exceptionally endearing to him.

He must have been silent for quite some time, because her expression turned puzzled. She waved her hands in front of his face. "Lee Chanhee?"

Chunji couldn't take it anymore. He reached his limit.

-----

Miyoung looked at Chunji expectantly, waiting for that roar, for that growl of anger.

She even took a step nearer to him despite expecting his blow up, and she wanted to taunt him further, to bring him to greater anger.

But when the flour cleared as she saw his eyes clearly, she was shocked by the look in them. They weren't angry, they were nothing close to displeased even.

He was looking at her like....like he was hungry. Those brown eyes of his were hooded and darkened, and there was a slight pain when he took in every breath.

Something was wrong.

A few more moments longer than necessary passed and still he didn't react. Curious, Miyoung waved her hands in front of his face. "Lee Chanhee?"

What she didn't expect was for him to react right then. For his hand too shoot out from his sides and grasp hers.

What she didn't expect was for him to pull her to him so abruptly that she landed with a thud on his hard chest and knocking all air out of her lungs. For his arms to suddenly leave him and wind themselves around her, crushing her entire length of her body to his.

What she least expected was for Lee Chanhee to lower his head, close his eyes softly and claim her lips.

And she was not in the least repulsed.