Her Long Time Love

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

"You're a big fat pig!" Miyoung hollered and threw a piece of cookie crumb at Chunji.

Chunji frowned and wiped it off him, disgusted. He picked up the spare tissue papers and scrunched them into a ball. "Oh yeah?" he retorted. "You're a bigger and fatter pig!" he flicked the paper ball at her, and it hit her forehead.

"You're smelly too!" Chunji added after a while of thought.

Miyoung fumed and made a grab for the perfectly well uneaten cookies until CAP grabbed her hands to stop her.

"Blame Chunji for all I care but cookies are innocent." CAP told her.

Gongchan pulled her back and chuckled softly, unravelling the tissue ball that Chunji had thrown at her. "How old are you, Miyoung? You always behave like a three year old around Chunji." he chided softly while wiping her face.

Miyoung pouted and pointed to Chunji at the same time he did. "He/She started it!" they shouted in unison.

"Arraso Arraso." Niel raised his arms up in defeat. "I started it okay? I somehow influenced Chunji hyung to start calling Miyoung a pig and I somehow made Miyoung throw cookie crumbs at Chunji hyung. See? It's all my fault." he said sarcastically.

Changjo nudged Niel. "Wow that's a good one."

Niel grinned. "Learnt it from L.Joe hyung the other time." he whispered, picking out his note book which Changjo took enthusiastically and began flipping through the pages.

Miyoung decided that her battle with Chunji had to be postponed until she was cleaned up. She stood up and looked around for Kyungmi so that they could go to the toilet together.

Yes, like ordinary human girls, female wolves don't go to the restroom themselves either. It's just a female thing you know.

Miyoung frowned when she didn't see Kyungmi anywhere. "Hey, where's Kyungmi?" she questioned, slightly frowning.

Gongchan sat up in surprise and looked around. She was indeed nowhere to be seen. "I didn't see her go anywhere." he blurted.

"She went to the restroom," Changjo notified, rolling his eyes at Gongchan. "If you had paid her any attention you would have known." he muttered under his breath.

He glanced at his watch and was slightly disturbed. "She's been gone for quite some time now." he noted. "When she told me that she was headed for the restroom, she didn't dare look me in the eye. Do you think something's wrong with her?" he asked worriedly.

Miyoung bit her lip and met eyes with Gongchan. "I'll check up on her." she told them and ran straight to the restroom.

The restroom was seemingly empty when Miyoung reached and she paced around, opening every single door to look for her. "Kyungmi!" she called. "Kyungmi are you still in the toilet?"

There was no answer and Miyoung kept going down the row of cubicles until she reached the end. It was locked.

Miyoung opened to call out again, when she heard faint sobbing from inside. Miyoung put her ear against the door.

"Eotteohke? What should I do now? But he doesn't like me...Eotteohke?" a soft voice murmured.

Miyoung's eyes widened when she recognized it as Kyungmi's voice. She knocked the door loudly with full force. "Kyungmi! It's me, Miyoung. Open up and lets talk about what's bothering you!"

The sniffles stopped for a whole. "M-Miyoung?"

Miyoung sighed. "Yes it's me Kyungmi. Open up please?" she pleaded.

The lock turned slowly and a hand shot out to pull Miyoung into the cubicle before Kyungmi locked the door. Trapped in the small space with the toilet bowl taking up bulk of the space, Miyoung laughed slightly.

"What's with the secrecy Kyun-" Miyoung faltered when she saw Kyungmi. She swallowed hard and her eyes widened till they were as large as saucers.

Kyungmi saw Miyoung's expression and let out an annoyed sigh. "It's still golden?" she asked frustratedly, taking her phone out to see.

Miyoung made Kyungmi face her and stared straight into Kyungmi's now golden eyes. A shiver ran down her spine. It was like it was Kyungmi and it wasn't.

"Who is it?" Miyoung asked. Her eyes widened. "Don't tell me it's one of the Teen Top wolves! Oh my gosh that's unimaginable that's-"

"It's Chansik oppa." Kyungmi managed to squeak before the years filled her eyes again and she began sobbing.

Miyoung's eyes widened in delight. "It's Chansik oppa?" she squealed. "That's wonderful! Chansik oppa is one of the best husbands anyone can find, and he's been your best friend for so long you two don't even need to spend time getting to know one another!" she smiled widely.

However, Kyungmi sobbed even louder and Miyoung started to frown. "What's the problem then?" she asked Kyungmi softy. "Do you not like Chansik oppa?"

Kyungmi shook her head. "No." she sniffled and wiped some tears away. "The problem is that I've loved Chansik oppa since the moment I've seen him when we were six."

Miyoung gasped. She didn't know that. People said she was dense and sometimes she had to agree. However, Miyoung didn't know she could be this dense that she missed seeing the affections Kyungmi had for Gongchan when the three of them were best friends.

"I didn't know." Miyoung could only utter. Kyungmi weakly smiled. "No one did. I kept the secret well you know." she faked a laugh.

Kyungmi sighed again and stared at her hands. "It's like a dream come true for me, Miyoung. I've always dreamed that somehow by some miracle, Chansik oppa would become my mate." she whispered. The years started gathering in her eyes. "But now that this has happened, I don't know what to do."

Miyoung frowned. "Huh? Didn't Principal Jang tell us that already?" she asked. "He said if you already know who's your mate just report it to the ministry and-"

"I know." Kyungmi cut her off. "But the problem is that Chansik oppa doesn't like me back, and I know that for sure." she said firmly when she saw Miyoung opening to retort. "I don't want to bind him down to me just like that. If he's my mate, I want him to realize it himself and come to me." Kyungmi murmured.

She lifted her gaze to look at Miyoung and she was surprised to see that deep sorrow in Kyungmi's eyes. "But the thing's that's bugging me the most is that I may be the first wolf in history to be rejected by her mate." she started breaking down. "Eotteohke Miyoung? What if this miracle to me is actually a nightmare to Chansik oppa?"

Miyoung pulled Kyungmi and patted her head, letting Kyungmi sob into her shoulder. "Oh Kyungmi..." she flinched at the pain in the latter's sobs.

Determined, Miyoung decided to find out things for Kyungmi instead.

Kyungmi glanced at Miyoung's slightly disturbed and confused expression and she sighed.

*I haven't told you the full truth, Miyoung.* she thought sadly. *Youre really denser than you think. Besides me liking Chansik oppa, I bet you had no idea that he likes you. That's why I can't tell him I've already identified him as my mate, Miyoung. Because like how I'll feel if I found out that my mate was someone other than him, he'll be crushed to find his mate isn't you. I can't kill him like this. And I'm not prepared to see the hurt in his face when he realizes its me.*

The sob rose in . *Eotteohke Miyoung? Eotteohke?*