Surfing

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

"How did the first project meeting with Park Miyoung go?" Ricky asked curiously.

The wind was blowing hard and the scent of the sea drifting around in the air in that alluring manner. The Teen Top members had gone to the beach for some surfing activity since it was the weekend and Chunji kind of needed to destress himself from the previous day's work with Miyoung.

It wasn't a wonder how the Teen Top boys attracted a whole lot of attention as the six of them walked down the sandy beach. They were really a bunch of walking models. (Well maybe with the exception of L.Joe who was rather short teehee)

CAP was the one who attracted the most girls in such cases. When he was at school, his always fierce expression made him unreadable and difficult to approach.

However, his fierce look now, coupled with the delicious fact that he was topless and all that packs and abs were out to be seen, girls were flocking to him like bees to honey.

And the guy who attracted the second most number of girls was naturally our dear Chunji. He was just popular no matter where he went, what type of circumstances and what sort of style was to be donned.

He smirked lightly as he passed a group of squealing girls and threw them a charming smirk that made them go crazy with giddiness.

He turned to Ricky as they continued the conversation. "Hm? Of course it was bad." Chunji retorted. "She kept insulting me and I kept irritating her. Man you don't know how enjoyable it is to see her annoyed."

Chunji grinned a wide smile. CAP rolled his eyes and L.Joe shook his head, muttering under his breath. "Retard."

"Hey!" Chunji heard it and complained.

The Teen Top members found a nice spot on the beach and decided to settle down under an umbrella, sunbathing for a while before the final surf.

Niel popped on his sunglasses and turned to his hyung's, realizing that they did the same. They really looked like celebrities when they did and attracted a whole lot of attention from younger female werewolves.

But the attracted crowd didn't only limit to the younger ones. Even some older noona wolves with mates at their side couldn't help but sneak a glance at the Teen Top members when they passed as they awed at how handsome these dongsaengs were.

"Chunji oppa! Have a cup of juice!" one girl ran forward and offered it to him with a big smile on her face.

Chunji took it and smiled triumphantly to the rest of the members as they each got a drink from the fangirls as well.

"We're popular even outside of school, imagine that." CAP smiled proudly.

Chunji lowered his sunglasses and looked at s. "Then we should do something to entertain them shouldn't we?"

 

 

"Over here hyung!" Changjo yelled and L.Joe hit the ball towards him, which he did a successful spike over the net and Niel missed, scoring a point.

The teen top members had gathered in the middle of the beach to play a friendly match of beach volley ball, 3 vs 3.

There was even a ring of audience that didn't consist of purely females as they watched these handsome wolves display their athletic ability. Chunji was enjoying it the most because he loved the attention, and he didn't fail to amaze them with his powerful spikes that came with his werewolf power. Despite looking skinny, he had his fair share of strength, being the son of the Lee Leader.

CAP threw a high ball that gave Ricky time to react and rush forward, only to hit it over to the other side. Chunji fortunately caught it and passed it to L.Joe, who did a low net, hoping that the opposing team wouldn't be able to catch it.

Unexpectedly, Niel managed to do a powerful spike that caught them off guard. Chunji dove to catch it but it was too late. The ball was rolling merrily on the sand.

He dusted himself and stood up, energy charging through his veins once again. Chunji was lazy and fun loving, but when he wanted to something, he would try his very best to get it.

And right now, he wanted to win.

He picked up the ball and eyed CAP, Niel and Ricky with an intensity that made them shiver in fright.

He took a step back and prepared for his hit. He took a deep breath and raised his hands high, only to hit the ball with massive strength.

The ball flew over the net, barry grazing the top of the nylon strings and charging towards Niel at top speed. The vocal squeaked in fright and dodged the ball even though he was supposed to catch it.

The three members of the opposing team let the ball away without a little effort to stop it. It was far too difficult to receive.

The ball skittered over half the length of the beach and finally came to a stop when it hit a girl's ankles lightly. The girl jumped in surprise at the ball and picked it up curiously.

"Give it back!" Chunji hollered at her.

The girl turned towards him, her brown curls glowing under the sun, her white see through cover up dress flapping in the wind and her pink lips pressed in a firm line. Even with the sunglasses, Chunji could recognize her anywhere.

And apparently she could too.

"LEE CHANHEE!" Miyoung shrieked while Chunji took a step back. "PARK MIYOUNG!"

They glared at each other intensely, ignoring the curious gazes from the crowd and totally enveloped in their dislike for one another. "What are you doing here, Park?" Chunji hissed.

Miyoung lowered her sunglasses, letting Chunii catch sight of her pretty and large eyes. "This is a free society, Lee Chanhee. I can be here if I want to." she retorted back.

Chunji frowned. That was true. Just that he didn't want her to be in the same place as he was.

He sighed. "At least give the ball back." he bargained.

Miyoung picked up the ball gingery and looked at it with great suspicion. She bit her lip and with sudden agility, threw it in the air and spiked it towards Chunji.

It was totally unexpected and Chunji barely managed to catch the ball, even though his fingers were burning from the friction and he stumbled a little bit.

Miyoung grinned. "Can't even catch a ball, Lee Chanhee?" she teased, walking away.

Chunji growled in an annoyed manner. He didn't like how confident and witty that girl was. It irritated him immensely.

He was just about to turn away when he allowed himself to look at Miyoung once more. He gulped.

She was wearing a see through button down cover shirt that only served to tease the bikini that was hidden behind it. Her long slender legs were on full display and when she laughed along with Gongchan and Kyungmi, her eyes sparkled like stars.

Chunji shook his head. *What the hell. You did not just ogle at Park Miyoung.* he told himself.

He walked away purposefully, only to sneak another peek in her direction.

*Although I have to admit, she's rather hot.*