Their Final Assignment

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

The whole school was in a terrible hurry to finish their final assignment before the end of the year. It was going to constitute a huge percentage of their results, after all, and the wolves were really nervous about it.

"Yah don't you check your phrasing?" CAP scolded. "They were a couple mean to last a long very time." he rose a brow.

Niel pouted and played with his fingers. "Aish hyung!" he whined. "I was typing it at midnight! You can't expect the A quality!" he protested.

The other members of Teen Top were also struggling to finish their assignment in time. And the most unexpected thing was, Miyoung and Chunji faced the same problem.

"Miyoung I thought you're a straight A student!" Chunji muttered, pouting lightly as he massaged his eyes from looking at the computer screen too much. "I thought you would have managed our time better and hurried us both to finish the reports. Now we still have another couple to interview and the deadline's tomorrow!"

Miyoung threw him an exasperated look. "Do I really look like I'm that perfect?" she retorted. "I forgot about it okay? With me worrying about Kyungmi's mate, the vampire attacks, and falling in love with the most retarded wolf in history, I'm too busy for assignments!" she threw her hands up in the air in frustration.

Chunji sighed. True. Miyoung was almost perfect in many ways but she wasn't perfect. Nobody was. But if Chunji had to choose who was the closest to being perfect, he'd choose Miyoung.

However, he liked that Miyoung had flaws too. Because then he would be able to help, then he would be able to be the man behind the successful lady and give her support when she needs it.

He crossed the room and hugged her from behind. She was wearing her large hello kitty spectacles because of the strain from looking at the computer screen for long periods of time with contact lenses. Her hair was tied in her signature bun and she was wearing one of Chunji's dark blue pullovers.

"Mian." Chunji murmured into her neck. "You must be stressed huh? Come let your handsome oppa help you loosen up a bit." he began massaging her shoulders and neck, drawing slow circles in a soothing manner.

Miyoung closed her eyes for a bit and let out a sigh. "Eotteohke Chanhee oppa?" she murmured. "We are lagging behind!" she grumbled. "And we still have one more couple to interview! Where do we find that one couple with only a day left?" she asked exasperated.

Also letting out a sigh, Chunji rested his chin on Miyoung's shoulder. "We'll find a way." he encouraged. "There must be meaningful couples out there for us to interview!" he assured. "We can find them."

"Perhaps." Miyoung nodded. She propped her chin up with her elbows. "But we can't look too far. We don't have time." she muttered, resuming with the typing.

Chunji thought about what she said. We can't look too far.... An idea popped into his head and he spun Miyoung's chair around to face him. Miyoung let out a squeal of surprise and gaped at him in confusion. He gave a loud laugh and pecked her lips loudly. "Miyoung you're really an angel!" he grinned. "I know who's going to be our last couple."

 

 

LEE CHANHEE & PARK MIYOUNG'S ASSIGNMENT

Couple number 1: Kim Jonghyun and Park Ji Eun (The Couple that only needs each other)

Kim Jonghyun and Park Ji Eun manage a small fruit stall at one of the market streets. They look like any ordinary couple out there, but they have a truly touching story behind them. Jonghyun was a poor lad from a less than moderate family background while Ji Eun's family was one of the richest in the werewolf industry.
Ji Eun's family rejected this pairing even after the couple recognized themselves as mates and from then on, they left their families, eloped, and found a little heaven of their own. Just the two of them.
They don't need riches, they don't need good food and nice clothes. Just the two of them together makes the tiredness and sufferings go away.

Couple number 2: Grandma and Grandpa Kim (The Ideal Couple)

Grandma and Grandpa Kim are a ripe eighty years of age. They live in one of the villages in the rural areas and their food supply is totally dependent on the little farm they grow themselves.
According to Grandma Kim, they were both best friends until a mating season sixty years ago and they confirmed them both as mates. What's better than having the person who understands you the most, as your lover?
They are an ideal example of what is a succesful marriage, and what is a successful love. To be able to maintain their love with such intensity till eighty is no small feat.
Grandpa Kim said: The way to maintain a long relationship is to fall in love with your partner every single day. Remind yourself of why you love her and you'll find that the attachment will never cease.

Couple number 3: Jiyong and Dara (The First Couple)

Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park are one of the most popular couples this year. Reason being, they were the first couple of this year's mating season. Every first is a pride and so is their's.
However, Jiyong doesn't seem to think so and he asked us to add this warning of his into our assignment: That they would love if people wouldn't bother them any longer just because of their fame as being the first couple. He loves their quiet life together and he doesn't like the disturbance.
Let's all respect Jiyong's decision, shall we? Because like every other couple out there, they need their own privacy.

Couple number 4: Jaehyuk and Soojin (The most remembered couple)

Unfortunately, Jaehyuk and Soojin are no longer living in the same world as us now. Alas, they have gone over to the other side, however they went together. Till the last moment.
Jaehyuk taught us what love was. What was the difference between a mate's attraction and a lover's love.
They led a simple life, most often than not struggling to meet the simple needs in life like food and shelter. However, Jaehyuk refused to go somewhere else to work because he would need to leave Soojin. And with that mindset, he followed her, even till death.
We will never forget their love for each other, and we have truly witnessed the loyalty werewolves can have for their mates.
We will always remember you, Jaehyuk and Soojin.

Couple number 5: Park Miyoung and Lee Chanhee (The Couple from both packs)

Perhaps it seems a little thick skinned of us to write about ourselves for our report. After all, the love stories featured here have to be of some significance and have some deeper meaning that can be retrieved from it. Our love story may not cause you to shed tears, our love story may not involve any high packed action.
But to us, our love story is the beginning of the new age us werewolves have arrived. The new age where the pack we belong to no longer makes any difference to the friends with make and the people we talk to. Because we are the first couple from both packs.
Because of the differences between our packs, we faced a lot of conflicts from everywhere, even from ourselves. Am I supposed to feel this for her? But she's a Park! Should I care for him? But he's a Lee!
But we overcame all that, and we can be sure that for everything that happens in the future, we will stick together. Because of love.
And with this love, we hope that in the future, being in the Lee or Park pack would never matter to us werewolves any longer. To others like the vampires, we are werewolves, simple as that.
And that's how simple it's supposed to be. Because the fact is, we are werewolves. That's how we are supposed to be.

 

 

 

 

"OH MY GOD MIYOUNG WE GOT AN A!!!!" Chunji shouted across the hall when the results were released on the board. He jumped over to Miyoung and gave her a huge hug. "It's an A star. An A star!" he gasped as if he still couldn't believe his eyes.

He looked at her with large saucer like eyes. "I still can't believe we got an A!" he fumbled over his words. "It's the first A I've ever got in my academic history!"

Miyoung laughed and smiled. "Guess our hard work paid off." she grinned. "Good work oppa."

"Aigoo if not for you I wouldn't even DREAM getting a B." Chunji grumbled dramatically. He hugged Miyoung by her waist and grinned playfully. "Let oppa reward you with a kiss!"

He leaned forward, making kissy faces. Miyoung rolled her eyes and pushed his head away. "Don't do it in the public, Chanhee oppa!" she hissed.

Chunji brightened and looked at her. "Does that mean I can kiss you how I want to when we're at home?" he asked. "Yippeeeeeee!" he danced around.

The rest met up with them and L.Joe raised a brow at the dancing Chunji. "He went bonkers?" he questioned. "I knew he'd do that some day."

Chunji stopped dancing and frowned at him. "Aish!"

Miyoung laughed and looked at the gang. "How did you guys do?"

"We got an A minus!" Ricky announced proudly. "Woohoo!" he whooped.

L.Joe just shook his head, muttering something under his breath as his project partner announced it to every single person walking past them.

"How about you guys?" Miyoung asked CAP and Niel.

CAP scowled bitterly and shot Niel a glare. "A C." he muttered. "A freaking C because someone just never checks his grammar and sentence structure."

Niel made a face and rolled his eyes. "I'm happy with a C." he retorted. He looked at CAP seriously. "As besides, you should start considering treating me better, CAP hyung."

"Excuse me?" CAP blurted.

"This year's mating season is obviously coming to an end." Niel reasoned. "And you and I haven't found our mates yet. That's besides those three who's forever in a love triangle." he pointed.

All looked over at Gongchan and Changjo who were trying their hardest to get Kyungmi's attention while fussing over her.

Niel grinned triumphantly. "While the others are busy with their mates, I'm the only available single wolf here." e harrumphed. "Be good to me hyung, or you'll lose your only company!"

CAP's eyes bulged out as the other wolves howled in laughter. "Ahn Daniel!" CAP growled. "If YOU don't respect YOUR only company right now," he pointed to himself. "You're in deep trouble!"

Niel gasped and let out a squeak. "Ekk!" he rushed to CAP and fawned over him. "Long live CAP~"

The others laughed. "Hey let's go for pizza at Chunji's house!" Ricky beamed.

Chunji blinked and slowly turned over to Miyoung who shot him a death glare. He gulped.

"Uh....I think we better eat at the pizza outlet itself huh?" he smiled awkwardly. "Let's go let's go!" he ushered them off.

He trailed back and winked at Miyoung. "I saved outlet apartment from ultimate destruction, Miyoung." he whispered. "Must have a reward."

Miyoung raised a brow. "What do you mea- hmmmfff-" She was cut off as Chunji pressed a big wet kiss on her lips and beamed widely.

"Woohoo got my kiss!" Chunji grinned and ran off with the others. Miyoung stared at him and could only shake her head. "That guy."

She took a step forward to join them when she stopped. She bit her lip and looked out towards the bright sun lit sky.

"I wonder how Mr Bat is doing now." Miyoung murmured. "He saved us all, after all."

"Miyoung what are you doing there? Want me to carry you all the way to the pizza restaurant?" Chunji hollered.

Miyoung pinked from the attention around them and gathered her wits. "Aish I'm coming!" she screamed back, and hurriedly followed after.

She went off too soon to hear the flutter of wings and the glimpse of a black animal that flew away.

*I love you Miyoung. I love you so much, and I'll do anything for you to stay by my side instead of his.*

 

 

---END OF SEASON I----


So I guess it's quite obvious where this is going? ^^

Sequel time! ----->> Blood Transformation (Sequel to Strangest Mating Season of the Century)