Confusion?

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

"It's here! Her phone's location shows that she's...." Miyoung looked out of the window and paled. "Oh. My. God."

Gongchan looked around for a parking lot and swiftly cut the queue and slotted his car beautifully into the alloted space. "What? Where are we?" He looked around as he got out of the car and a sinking feeling appeared in his tummy.

"This is a hotel?" Gongchan's jaw dropped.

On other occasions, his jaw would have dropped because of how beautiful this hotel looked. From the outside, two sides of the walls of the building had grown this sort of leafy plant that sprawled itself all over the walls. The designer incooperated some sort of wooden texture to it as well, making it look completely fitting for the name Forest Hotel.

On the other hand, the two sides of the building consisted of completely touch down windows that showed some of the hotel rooms. Some curtains were drawn while others not, and there was a balcony for every room, also made out of glass.

It looked like a green house, a fusion between modern technology and ancient times. It was beautiful.

And not only that, the view behind this hotel was what made visitors want to visit. The hotel was located conviently at the foot of two beautiful mountains, and all rooms had full view of this scene. The slight fog in the air made the whole view mysterious and magical, swirls in the air when wind blew.

Visitors could attempt to climb the mountains or take the cable car to the top where the whole view of the valley could be seen. It was a piece of heaven on earth.

However at this point, even a shack with the words "hotel" pasted in the front could make Gongchan's jaw drop. He slammed his car door shut and immediately raced into the building. "That Changjo is going to die! How dare he bring Kyungmi to a hotel!" he cursed under his breath. "She's so innocent!"

Miyoung followed after him, the exact same thoughts playing in her mind. They reached the lobby and was about to ask the receptionist, or rather, demand to know, where the hell Changjo was when they caught sight of him. And Kyungmi. Eating fruit tarts.

"Kyungmi!" Miyoung and Gongchan rushed over to Kyungmi and looked her up and down. "Are you alright?" they asked worriedly while shooting glares at Changjo who was sitting beside her. "Did he do anything to you?"

Kyungmi smiled awkwardly while shaking her head. "Actually...I was mistaken." she confessed meekly. "He wasn't going to kidnap me. Changjo brought me here to stay. To have fun. Use the facilities and check out the most expensive hotel ever." she grinned.

Miyoung and Gongchan blinked. "He did?" they echoed.

Gongchan frowned at Changjo unpleasantly. "We could have brought her here just fine." he sneered. "No need for you to do this." Changjo remained unbothered as he raised a brow at Gongchan emotionlessly. "Oh? At a Lee's discounted rates?"

Gongchan flinched. Fees for Parks are five times higher here.

Changjo smiled generously. "Don't worry about it." he waved the matter away. "You guys stay on without a bother. Besides, it's not even me who's going to foot the bills."

At that, another five guys walked into the lobby. Miyoung immediately felt the air charging up, like a battery finally connected to a power source. Her eyes shifted towards the entrance and fell on one of the guys, and for the whole time, only looked at him. And he at her.

"Hey Changjo!" CAP waved as the rest of the Teen Top members sauntered over suavely. He raised his brows at Kyungmi. "Seems like you brought your little crush here too." he grinned.

Chunji fixed his gaze on Miyoung and let it roll over her entire body once. It lingered a few moments at the bruise on her hand and he flinched again. "What are you doing here, Park Miyoung?" he asked softly.

Miyoung looked up at him. "We wanted to save Kyungmi from Changjo's clutches at first," she pinked slightly. "But not it seems she's not in danger. And-"

"They're going to stay with us!" Changjo clapped his hands and announced. He quickly ushered the gang to get their keys before Chunji had another say in the mattere. Miyoung glanced back at Chunji uncertainly, before following behind the rest.

Chunji closed his eyes and felt dread fill his stomach. He had meant to come on this trip to forget about Park Miyoung. Even just for a bit. She was affecting his life a little too much for his liking and he kind of didn't know himself anymore.

Just his luck that the maknae decided to bring the one person he decided to avoid. *Darn you Changjo.* he cursed in his mind.

 

 

"Darn you Changjo!" Chunji growled and slammed the door. Miyoung looked up from the array of clothes that the hotel provided, since she didn't pack when she came all the way here.

"They won't let us have separate rooms?" Miyoung asked.

Chunji nodded and kicked his shoes off, plopping himself on the bed and sulking. "That darned Changjo could have just let out his room but he insists on wanting to have that room with connected doors with Kyungmi's." he muttered.

Miyoung bit her lip uncertainly. "Maybe I can move in with Kyungmi?" she suggested.

Chunji looked at her and sighed. This was the best room out of the whole hotel. He didn't want to lose the chance of staying in it, despite the hotel belonging to his father, and he didn't want to deprive her of the chance as well.

"It's okay. We stay together anyway." he murmured, rubbing the back of his neck. "Just do as we always did." he said, going into the bathroom.

Miyoung watched as he shut the door and she chewed on her lip. "I don't exactly know what's normal between us anymore, Lee Chanhee. I can't hate you anymore." she whispered.

 

 

Gongchan came out of his room and went around searching for Miyoung's room. He frowned, inwardly cursing Changjo for ushering him into his room first and shutting the door, not letting him know where everyone else stayed.

"I wonder if Chunji and Miyoung are staying in the same room." Gongchan murmured, the thought causing ripples of displeasure throughout his body.

The girl he liked was already rooming with the guy he hates, every single day. To think that even on a few day vacation they shared a bed....Gongchan shuddered.

All the doors were closed and Gongchan wondered where he was supposed to start looking for Miyoung. He held onto the packet of orange juice, his lame excuse for looking for her.

He scratched his head. *Where is she? If I ask the receptionist, would she tell?*

He was about to get down to the lobby again when one of the doors opened to reveal Changjo. Changjo raised his brows at Gongchan. "Hey." he looked at the orange juice in Gongchan's hands and knew. "Looking for someone?"

Gongchan nodded. "Miyoung."

Changjo resisted the urge to snort. *I knew it.* he wanted to roll his eyes. *I don't care what other wolves think, but Miyoung is Chunji hyung's and I'm not going to let him touch her.*

"Where is her room?" Gongchan asked, careful not to show his displeasure of talking to this guy on his face since he wanted to seek information from the other.

"Oh." Changjo said nonchalantly. "Right there. At the end of the corridor." he pointed. "Careful to knock first, I don't think Chunji hyung likes anyone barging into his room."

Gongchan's mind wheeled. "Wait. They're rooming together?" he frowned.

"What do you think?" Changjo asked, smirking a little. "They're mates after all." he walked off. "If there's nothing, buhbye~" he sang, tapping his card and opening the door to the room opposite of the one he just came out of.

Gongchan blinked in surprise as the facts didn't tally. "Wait!" he called out.

Changjo poked his head out. "Yeah?"

"This is your room?" Gongchan pointed at the room Changjo was in right now. Changjo nodded innocently, his not so large eyes blinking cutely at Gongchan.

Gongchan slowly shifted his gaze towards the room Changjo had initially come out of before he bumped into Gongchan. "Then who's room is this?" he pointed.

A slow smile crept onto Changjo's face and he looked at Gongchan's face for a few moments. "Hmm?" he responded.  "Oh that? Kyungmi's."

*What?* Gongchan's eyes widened. *What was he doing in her room?*

Changjo prepared to close the door, when he opened it again. "Oh. If you want to look for her now, don't bother. She's bathing." With the last smirk, Changjo shut the door in Gongchan's face.

Gongchan's jaw dropped and his eyes darted between the two doors. "What the hell. He's serious about Kyungmi?" Gongchan found himself cursing quite a lot this day and he slowly walked towards Kyungmi's door.

The fact that Changjo was indeed nice to Kyungmi didn't settle well with him. He slowly bent down and put the orange juice down on in front of her door. He took a few steps back.

He blinked.

"Aish what am I doing? The one I like is Miyoung!" with that, he stalked forward, grabbed the orange juice, and continued on to the end of the corridor.