Captured

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

"The thing is, how did those vampire find out about the hole in our boundary?" Ricky asked, scratching his head. "We run patrols around the boundary everyday and every night. And we didn't notice anything like that."

CAP nodded and tapped his chin. "This is something to think about." he muttered. "I think there must have been a small break in our boundary in the first place." he concluded. "That's why it wasn't easy to detect. The vampires must have used this small break in the boundary to create break in through the barrier."

"Yeah it must be." Niel nodded. "We must fix that hole in the barrier as soon as possible."

The others murmured their assent, while L.Joe still remained curious. "How did they find the hole when even we didn't know about it?" he thought to himself.

Chunji tapped on L.Joe's shoulder and smiled. "Pizza at my house?" he offered. L.Joe nodded and followed along. *Whatever the case, the patrols and the security has been upped, it's impossible for the vampires to come within the boundary any longer.*

The group dismissed the thought and walked off happily, chatting and laughing. They assumed everything was going to be alright now that the magic at the borders have been strengthened. They assumed things were going to be alright for a long time.

And they were going to be proved wrong.

 

 

"Your friends are seriously the messiest eaters I have seen." Miyoung grumbled as she cleaned the table. "Look at the mess!" she complained, gesturing at the food pieces around the entire house. "They are terrible!"

The Teen Top members had gone over to their house for pizza just like Chunji had offered, and being the boys they were...they got into a food fight. Yes a food fight. Miyoung felt faint when she thought about how she had walked out of the kitchen with another pizza and one large piece came flying in her direction. If Chunji hadn't pulled her away in time, she would have had a special tomato sauce face mask.

The Teen Top members left when the time was up for their respective individual activities, like a date for Mihye and L.Joe, attending taekwondo lessons for Ricky since Jaemi had insisted, going to the library with Kyungmi for Changjo, and a brotherly movie time for Niel and CAP. And when they finally did, the house looked like some sort of tornado had hit it and spun round at least five times.

Chunji rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed for his friends. "They're guys. They're always like that." he tried to brush the matter aside.

Miyoung whipped her face to look at him. "They're always like this?" she retorted, pointing to the pizza that was stuck on the ceiling just beside the lights. "I don't even want to think how they're going to be like when they visit in the future. This is worse than your parents and mine meeting under the same roof!"

Chunji pouted and shuffled over to her timidly. "Miyoung..." he tugged on her sleeve. Miyoung grumbled under her breath and pulled away, bunning her hair and wiping the tomato stains from the table. "What?"

Chunji pulled her to him and hugged her waist from the back. "Mianhae." he murmured, like a child who did something wrong and was apologizing to his mother. "We shouldn't have gone overboard. I should have stopped them instead of joining in."

"Humph." Miyoung harrumphed, still frowning as she tried to get the red stains away from the table mat.

"Miyounggggg..." Chunji whined and shook her. "Miyoungggg forgive me pleaseeeee~~~" he put on his best aegyo face. And believe me, LEe Chanhee's aegyo face was really really reeeeeeally cute. He grinned a bit when he saw the sides of Miyoung's lips curling.

"Miyoung~" Chunji continued whining. He pecked her lips repeatedly, squeezing her tummy. "Miyoung forgive meeee~" he pecked her lips. "Oh?" he grinned.

Miyoung wrinkled her nose and punched his chest lightly. "Aish!" she pouted, crossing her arms, but Chunji knew he already won this round. He ushered Miyoung into their bed room and got out her pajamas. "Wash up and rest my beautiful baby, I'll clean up the mess." he blew a kiss.

Miyoung shuddered and rolled her eyes. "YOU'RE SO MUSHY LEE CHANHEE!" she hollered from the room. "ONLY FOR YOU!" he hollered from the dining room.

A sweet grin curling on her lips, Miyoung went to change.

 

 

The couple had been snuggling together on the couch while watching a tv drama, when a familiar scratching sound from the window distracted them. Chunji blinked and looked around. "Hey do you hear that?" he asked. "What's that?"

Miyoung sat up and looked at the window. "Oh! It's my life savior!" she beamed and hopped over. Chunji raised his brows quesitoningly and understanding dawned when Miyoung let a single bat into the house.

"It's this bat?" Chunji asked, eying the black animal.

Miyoung nodded and tapped the bat's head. "Hello Mr Bat!" she grinned. "What are you doing here?" The bat unexpectedly dodged her touch unlike how it usually thrived in it. Miyoung blinked and looked at it carefully. "You look slightly different today, Mr Bat." she noted. "A little skinner?"

The bat moved to hover in the air and flapped his wings about. "Eh? What's up Mr Bat?" Miyoung asked, puzzled.

Chunji frowned. "Do you think he wants you to go somewhere with him?" he asked. The bat flew up and down and seemed to agree. Miyoung nodded. "It sure seems like it."

"We should follow where it wants us." Chunji got up and grabbed a coat for her while he took his. "It led you away the other time when the vampires attacked. I think we should follow where it wants us."

And that was how the two of them followed this particular bat where it went.

They reached the edge of the woods to the waterfall that the bat had led Miyoung the other time when the vampires attacked. "Hey here it is." Miyoung murmured. "It's the hidden cave the other time, remember?"

Chunji nodded and held her hands tighter. "Come on, let's go in. I think there's something important that the bat wants us to-" he faltered as his eyes widened when they got into the cave. Miyoung let took in a sharp intake of breath and took a step back.

"Chanhee oppa.." she whispered in fright.

The bat that they had originally followed spun a round in the air and changed into it's vampire form. He smirked at Chunji and Miiyoung before walking back further into the cave, where another six were standing. One of the vampires who had the smallest eyes smirked and nodded at the vampire that just returned. "Good job maknae."

The maknae of the vampires smiled and eyed Chunji and Miyoung.

"How did you two get into the border again?" Chunji demanded, holding Miyoung tightly. These seven vampires were at least fifty times stronger than the strength of the both of them combined. They could be killed within a blink of an eye.

"We never left." One of the tallest vampires sneered. "We just hid here in the cave after that night of the attack. Until now."

The leader small eyes eyed them as well and smirked. "Now that you two are here, things are going to get interesting."

 

 

------

Hello! :D
Remember the polls I asked you guys to participate in?
Well here's the new story:

 

The Dull One [CLICK]

 

Hope to see you there!