Caught

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

"Miyoung! Are you here?" Chunji's voice rang out. "Where are you?"

"In here!" Miyoung called out, smiling. She cut the tape and wrapped the bandage up the little guy's feet carefully, her touch gentle and tender.

Chunji found her in their bedroom and ran towards her, hugging her from behind. He missed her the whole day they were apart and he had to act like they didn't already confirm their relationship status. He buried his face in her hair and took a long whiff.

Miyoung giggled and slapped his head away lightly. Chunji chuckled and pecked her cheeks before realizing what she had been doing before he arrived. He jumped several steps back in shock.

"What are you doing, Miyoung?" he half-shrieked.

"Huh? Helping this little guy with his injured feet of course." Miyoung responded, trying up the loose ends of the thread. Chunji gulped and inched nearer. "But...a bat?" he accused. "Wolves don't help bats!"

Miyoung rolled her eyes at him and checked the little bat's leg. The bat seemed uncomfortable under her touch at first, but relaxed when it realized that Miyoung meant no harm. "Don't be silly Lee Chanhee." Miyoung murmured.

Chunji frowned and went closer. He looked at the bat like it was the most disgusting thing he had ever seen. "Are you even sure this is a bat, Miyoung?" he asked. "Or is it a vampire? You can't be too sure."

Miyoung shook her head. "I know it's just a bat, Lee Chanhee." she assured. "It can't have flown through the garlic infested boundary if it were a vampire bat. It'd have vomitted blood or something." she giggled. "It was hurt when I found it outside our house. Of course we must help it."

Making a face that told her she didn't exactly agree with what she said, Chunji nodded. "Arraso. Let it go once you're done with it alright?" he tapped her head. "And change after."

Miyoung blinked at him. "Where are we going?" she asked curiously. She opened the window and the bat flew out, but not before taking one last look at her.

"Ricky found his mate today." Chunji notified. "That idiot wants to go on a triple date with all the Teen Top members who have already found their mates. So that includes us." he grinned.

Miyoung made a face while nodding. "Arraso arraso." she pushed him out of the door. "Now go so I can choose my clothes properly, Lee Chanhee." she shut the door in his face.

Chunji pouted and stared at the door. "When are you going to call me Chanhee oppa again?"

 

 

"Noona don't you think that's so pretty? I think pink fits you! Oh noona you should get that too! Purple brings out your eyes!" Ricky fussed over Jaemi when the latter seemed totally uninterested in fashion and what not.

Mihye giggled lightly and leaned over to Miyoung. "She looks like she's suffering isn't she?" Mihye whispered.

Miyoung made a face. "Please. If it's Ricky fussing with that intensity, anyone would suffer." she grumbled. L.Joe and Chunji came back with drinks and cotton candy and the girls immediately shifted their attention to the sweets.

"L.Joe oppa, you've got some candy here." Mihye wiped the bits of candy off L.Joe's lips. He smiled at her and reached for her hand, squeezing it lightly.

Chunji pouted enviously and glanced at Miyoung who was looking around at the shops. He plucked a piece of cotton candy and it so that it became sticky, before pasting it on the side of his lips.

He nudged Miyoung gently and she turned around to look at him. "What do you wa.." she faltered, before bursting into laughter. "HAHAHA what the hell are you doing?" she blurted.

Chunji cupped his hand over and she stiffled her laughter. Well almost.

"What?" Chunji pouted. "Look at Mihye! L.Joe oppa you've got some candy here." he imitated in his fake sweet voice. Miyoung snorted and tried hard not to laugh again. She elbowed him lightly and walked off.

"Stop it Lee Chanhee. They're looking." she whispered, prancing off.

Chunji pouted and rubbed his tummy. He the candy of his mouth and sighed. *Not even an oppa after my name.* he grumbled in his mind.

The three pairs of couples walked down the Gangnam street and looked around the shops. The boys were interested in the gaming section while the girls liked the clothes. Or maybe just Miyoung and Mihye. Jaemi couldn't extract herself from Ricky to do any proper shopping.

When Jaemi finally got the chance to escape from Ricky, she sighed in relief and joined the other girls. "You can't even imagine how sticky he is to me." Jaemi blew on her bangs.

Miyoung and Mihye laughed. "We can't imagine. And we don't want to." Miyoung shuddered.

Mihye looked at Jaemi, interested. "Have you two moved to an apartment yet?" she inquired.

Jaemi shook her head. "Nope. Tonight I guess, after I pack my things." she shrugged. "I never thought I'd find my mate." she bit her lip. "To be honest I was worried I might not even find a mate since I didn't meet anyone last season."

She put on a smile as she glanced at Ricky. "I didn't want anyone either. I want someone who would like me for being the cranky person I am, and I thought he nearly didn't exist." she shrugged. "But I guess it's true, if you wait long enough he will appear."

Miyoung nodded. She thought about Kyungmi and Gongchan and nodded to herself. If Kyungmi waited long enough Gongchan will surely like her back.

Mihye smiled. "So you do like Ricky don't you?"

Jaemi pinked. "Well of course." she admitted. "He's good looking and he's cute. My friends and I talked about him when they haven't found their mates yet. I just didn't think he'd like me either."

She shot both girls a glare. "But don't you dare tell him that." she whispered fiercely. "I don't even want to imagine his reaction to it."

"JAEMI NOONA~~~" Ricky called, and Jaemi sighed. "See?" she uttered. She smiled at the girls and went off to her mate who welcomed her with open arms.

Mihye smiled at Miyoung and nodded. "I think I'll go back to L.Joe oppa as well." she mumbled, and went to find her mate. Miyoung sighed contently and looked around. Where was that Lee Chanhee?

"Pssst!"

Miyoung scratched her head, wondering where Chunji went.

"Pssssttt! Miyoung!"

Miyoung blinked. Was she hearing things?

"Miyoung! Over here!"

Miyoung wheeled around and saw Chunji hiding behind one of the racks. She stiffled a laughter and went over to him. "What are you doing, Lee Chanhee?" she retorted.

Chunji pulled her swiftly behind the rack and shushed her. "Secret mission." he whispered. He looked around and was satisfied to see that the other four were nowhere to be seen. "Come with me."

He took Miyoung's hand and led her away. They crept secretively across the department store to the book section. They passed the children's and teenage fiction section where most of the people were. Chunji led them to the corner of the whole place, where the medical and geographical books were kept.

Miyoung raised her brows. "Why do you want to read these bo-" she wanted to ask, when Chunji leaned down and captured her lips with his. Miyoung blinked a few times before her eyes fluttered shut and she instinctively leaned into his touch.

Chunji sighed contently and ran his fingers through her hair, feeling her warmth. "This is the secret mission?" Miyoung asked sarcastically when they parted.

"Don't tell me you don't like it." Chunji commented smugly, and his expression turned prouder when he saw her blush.

He chuckled and drew him to her, happy just to have her by his side. He played with her hair distractedly while Miyoung leaned against him, closing her eyes in content.

Suddenly, Chunji's phone rang. He's eyes widened and he whipped it out. "I think they're looking for us. Let's go back." he whispered.

Together, they went back to where the other couples were looking for them. They even made sure to return back at separate times so that they didn't suspect anything.

The three couples then decided to find something to eat since Jaemi was feeling hungry. The Jae-ky couple walked first, followed by Mi.Joe couple, then the Chun-young couple. Miyoung walked quickly to keep up with their pace, when Chunji pulled her back.

He intertwined his fingers with hers and smiled, swinging them lightly while walking. "What are you doing?" Miyoung hissed, shooting the others a glance.

"Don't worry." chunji assured. "They're in front. They won't see."

Miyoung nodded and blushed slightly. She liked the feel of her hands in his as his enveloped hers. It felt safe and warm. If only they could do it all the time, without having to hide it from other people.

Chunji and Miyoung deliberately kept a distance from the rest of the group and giggled while they whispered to each other.

Until...

"Hey Chunji hyung do you want to eat Kimchi fried ri HUHHHHH!!!" Ricky gasped and pointed to their entwined hands. Miyoung and Chunji snapped their hands from one another but it was too late.

"OH MY GOD IS THE WORLD ENDING?" Ricky shrieked.