Masked Savior

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

The Infinite Vampires gathered themselves and threw the werewolves a look. "Go tape their mouths." Small Eyed Leader commanded. "Make sure they don't scream and alert other people or things like that." he ordered.

Tall Vamp nodded and he went over to stuck tapes onto their mouths. He handled Miyoung roughly and Chunji growled. "AISH!" he glared fiercely at him. Tall Vamp rolled his eyes and gripped Chunji's chin roughly. He plastered the tape onto his mouth and shoved him onto the ground.

"Stupid wolf, talking so much." he grumbled.

He walked back to the rest of the vampires and threw a triumphant look at the wolves. "Come." Small Eyed Leader told them. "We have to rid of the rest of the wolves, or at least capture them before daylight."

The vampires threw the wolves a last glance, before the seven of them ran off in a whirl.

Miyoung leaned against Chunji heavily and he looked over at her worriedly. He looked at her wrist that was tied behind her back with the rope and it was raw red, looking terribly inflamed. His heart hurt by just looking at her, and he could see beads of perspiration rolling down the sides of her face. It was a terrible experience with silver.

*My God, I'll kill those vampires a thousand times over if I could.* He thought as he nuzzled Miyoung's cheek, since that was the only thing he could do with his mouth, hands and legs virtually paralyzed. Miyoung looked at him weakly and smiled as much as she could with the tape on .

He saw her cheeks being lifted and he nodded. She was alright, for now.

 

 

The vampires hadn't left for a long time, when suddenly a shadow was casted in front of the cave, the scary looking lengths of the shadow reaching deep into the cave. Miyoung stiffened and she heard a soft squeak from Mrs Lee.

She turned to look at chunji and she pressed closer to him, scared.

The shadow shrunk, and the person whom the shadow belonged to strode forward. Chunji frowned. It was one of the vampires. He didn't know which one it was, because they all donned the same suits and were similiar in height. And what's more, this particular vampire had a mask on his face.

Miyoung swallowed. Was another vampire going to come with more silver ware to torture them? Or was it going to be a straight clean death?

The vampire eyed them and his eyes fell on Miyoung. His eyes met hers and a shiver ran down Miyoung's spine. Those brown eyes of his...why do they look familiar?

He neared the wolves and crouched down in front of Miyoung, and she cowered back. Chunji covered her with his body and glared at the vampire. The vampire pushed Chunji away and reached out for Miyoung, and he unexpectedly tore the masking tape off .

"What-" Miyoung gasped in surprise, when the Vampire turned her around to undo the ropes on her hands. She swallowed and frowned, wondering why he was doing that. The parents were surprised as well, and didn't know if this was a trick or was he really going to let them off.

The Vampire undid the ropes on Miyoung's legs and looked at her. She gulped, her eyes wide with surprise. "What are you doing?" she whispered fearfully. "Are you going to kill us after letting us free and giving us hope? Because if you're going to do that, then don't bother. We won't let you treat us like fools-"

"I'm going to let you go." The vampire's cold deep voice rang out, cutting Miyoung's speech. She faltered and looked at him in surprise.

"I'm going to let you go, so run as fast as you wolves can." The vampire told her. "Run and don't turn back. Don't think about saving your friends because it's impossible. They will be killed by us."

Miyoung looked at Chunji and saw the same confusion in his eyes. "But why?" she whispered.

The vampire's eyes softened and he looked at her. A small smile played on his lips as he began untying Mr Lee's ropes. Once his hands were free, he untied the ropes at his feet and began helping his wife with it as well. Miyoung turned to whip the masking tape off Chunji and freed him too.

She turned to look at the vampire and he gave a slightly nod. "Thank you for saving me Park Miyoung." he told her. "Mr Bat will never forget you."

Miyoung's eyes widened. "You're Mr Bat?" she gasped in surprise. "But you...led us here. You tricked us."

"That wasn't me." He shook his head regretfully. "I'm sorry, my friends tricked you." he looked at her, deep into her eyes. "I'm going to let you go."

The vampire nodded as he hauled Miyoung to her feet. Chunji helped Mrs Park up and let his father lean against him. He looked at the vampire in surprise. "Thank you for saving us." he nodded.

The Vampire turned to look at him in disgust. "I'm not saving you. I'm saving Park Miyoung and you're just conveniently in the package." Chunji frowned, not liking the look in the vampire's eyes but he couldn't do anything about it since they were in his mercy.

"Go. Go before they come back." The vampire urged.

Miyoung nodded and she helped her mother and father out while Chunji did the same. The six of them escaped to the front of the cave when Chunji stopped short. His hand that was laced with Miyoung's fell limp as he gaped in shock. This wasn't good. This wasn't good at all.

 

 

"What do you think you're doing, betrayer?" A voice called out and in an instant, six vampires leaped back into the cave. They growled, glaring at the vampire that had betrayed them.

"What do you think you're doing?" Small Eyed Leader seethed. His eyes fell on the cowering wolves and felt his blood boil. "Are you betraying us now? Betraying us Infinite? Why are you letting our prisoners off?"

Mr Bat looked back at Miyoung, his eyes flashed with panic. OTher than that, his face was calm and expressionless, unable to tell what he was feeling. He turned back to look at Small Eyed Leader. "I must save her."

"Bastard." one of the other vampires grounded out.

Miyoung didn't even see it happening, and the next moment, one of the other vampires had pounced on Mr Bat and both of them were struggling on the floor. Mr Bat seemed to be stronger than the rest, and he managed to fling the vampire that was on him over across to the wall of the cave.

Just before Mr Bat could stand up, another two of the vampires turned to attack their comrade. Mr Bat fell back onto the ground and struggled, punching hard and kicking high. But the other vampires were strong and it wasn't a fair fight.

Miyoung turned to Chunji tearfully. "Eotteohke Chanhee oppa?" she whispered.

Chunji nodded at her and closed his eyes. He transformed into his wolf form and Miyoung soon followed suit. The parents did so too, and soon in their place were six strong formidable wolves. Chunji met his father's eyes and Mr Lee nodded.

In a flash, six wolves pounced at the vampires, no matter how futile the fight was going to be. Mr Park the black wolf pounced on one of the vampires and the agility of the cold blooded creatures stunned him. Wolves were fast, but these vampires could detect the wolves' actions almost at the instant when the wolves started moving, and countered their every attack.

Mr Lee and Mr Park managed to work together to fight with the Beauty Vamp, since two against one seemed a better play. Mr Lee attacked Beauty Vamp's right arm, biting it furiously while Mr Park hurled himself at Beauty Vamp's chest, making the vampire fall onto the ground with a loud thud.

Mr Lee hit the Beauty Vamp hard with his tail and Mr Park doubled the impact by hitting the same spot. Beauty Vamp was the weakest and skinniest out of all the vampires and he fell, unconscious.

Miyoung and Chunji worked together as well, and managed to eliminate another vampire. However, there were more vampires and the wolves couldn't take the the vampires down one by one. They didn't have enough of them. And there were too many of the vampires.

Mr Bat took down two of his friends on his own, however, the vampires that the wolves had managed to beat had begun regaining consciousness even though it didn't take a long time. Vampires had a really quick healing system and the injuries that the wolves had inflicted on them were only temporary in terms of their invincible selves.

They were losing, even with Mr Bat on their side. Small Eyed leader was a really fast vampire as well, and he handled Mr Bat rather well.

One of the other vampires that were fighting Miyoung managed to punch her straight in the stomach, and she landed on the ground heavily. Chunji growled and pounced, angry that his mate was hurt. But before he was able to get to her, he was too attacked from behind and he landed beside Miyoung, panting.

They met eyes and felt the same dread passing throughout them. Was this their end?