Chapter 58

Are you drunk?

I'd like to thank everyone who subscribed to my story :) If you got a heart, you left me a comment :)

Carmelnap

aleli16

Newsnoopy 

ixluvxprinny

hallyusupporter

dbsk4evr

DBSKLover_forever

mamEngluvhOney

Naronisaruna

tvxqlover4eva

heroparkyoungwoong

HelloYou

MLovesU <3

CMH911209

babycole1619

Stormoverparis

lilcassiex33

RinYlanis

aftergeneration

m-o-p-e-r-s

elaishi

honeymoon

skyflakeroses

crazyamaya

tinypanda

ashleyknguyen <3

TidalWave <3

PrinceAeu

prettylilpanda

500percentoff

Scarlett_Victoria <3

AnjanaKira <3

RedRuby8

Korin-Ae <3

tinan97 <3

Beccxx

BlingasaurusRawr

skydell <3

sammie

jankeira896

mariangel

purplechicko8

dallasgirl7 <3

sheepie821

JINNY_boo <3

zyrenahre_14

Thank you all :) Now here's the story :P

 

 
“Key? He’s at home.. But Jonghyun is calling him.. I’m sure he’d come if Ae asks him nicely..” Little Taemin said mischievously. You smiled, you didn’t really want to bully Key. But it would be fun to have him around.
 
“I’ll go talk to him.” You said, “where’s Jonghyun?” Little Taemin pointed at a corner where you saw a male in a hoodie talking furiously in a cellphone. You walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned and smiled when he saw it was you.
 
“Can I try?” You mouthed. He nodded and handed you the phone.
 
“Yoboseyo Key, it’s me.” You said to the phone. There was a short silence for a while.
 
“Yoboseyo.. You were at the amusement park too?” You smiled when you heard his voice. He seemed happy to hear your voice, though he sounded a bit hoarse as if he’d been screaming at Jonghyun. Which he probably had been.
 
“Ne.. Changmin, Junsu, oppa and me all went here to relax. So Taemin said you weren’t coming?”
 
“I don’t really like roller coasters..”
 
“Jinja? That’s a pity.. I love roller coasters.”
 
“But they mess up your hair!” Was that really the most of his concerns? You thought he probably never even heard of the term ‘fear of heights’. He stayed silent for a while.
 
“I guess so.. Ah yeah, my hair’s really messy right now..-”
 
“If I come over, promise me you’ll let me do your hair without complaining?” If it worked, sure. But why?
 
“Why are you so, obsessed with my hair?” You asked cautiously, not wanting to scare him away.
 
“It’s nice and soft.. And it’s much longer than anyone’s hair here..” Well that last bit was certainly true.
 
“Arasso.. But promise me you’ll go into the roller coasters with me too? Isn’t it fun if you can do your own hair too?” You asked.
 
“I guess so.. But it’s definitely going to cost you.. Promise me you’ll come over so that I can work on your hair later on.” Later on? Taemin would probably let him live.. And Jonghyun and Minho were here too.. He’d live.
 
“Sure.. Now come over please?” You asked. You heard an agreeing sound on the other side of the phone and Key hung up. You smiled as you handed Jonghyun back his phone. He stared at you in awe.
 
“That was like two minutes! I’ve been trying to convince him for half an hour!” He whined, “how’d you do it?!” You pointed at your hair and he chuckled. Of course that would work with Key. You went back to the table and sat down, giving oppa and little Taemin thumbs up.
 
“You promised him your hair didn’t you?” Little Taemin asked, knowing his hyung all too well. You nodded. Oppa chuckled and ruffled your hair.
 
“I guess that’s fine, as long as he doesn’t do anything else.. That guy put make up on you last time!” You shook your head.
 
“He wouldn’t do it again.. I’m a girl now.” You said.
 
“I wouldn’t be too sure of that noona.” Little Taemin said.
 
“He promised to go on roller coasters with me too.” You said happily and both of them smiled.
 
“So which ones?” Taemin said with a devilish smirk. You watched them plan the tallest, most scary and fastest rides they had witnessed thusfar. It made you feel slightly bad for Key. Maybe you should pay them back? Taemin influenced you too much.. You glanced at Changmin who was still eating. His stomache was really bottomless! You made a mental note on that and looked around to see if Minho was anywhere. You spotted another hooded guy and because of his height you guessed it was him. You walked up to him and sank through your knees to see if it was actually him. It was.
 
“Ahnyeonghaseyo dongsaeng.” You said. He chuckled.
 
“Of course my hyung found me.. How are you? You like roller coasters?” You nodded.
 
“I’m good, I like roller coasters a lot! Do you like them? You seem like the guy for roller coasters.” He nodded.
 
“I do. So you convinced Key to join us today? That’s going to be just great.. What roller coaster are you dragging him on?” You smiled.
 
“Death’s Gate.. Did you go on it?” You asked curiously. He shook his head.
 
“Not yet.. Taemin wanted to go on some ride when I suggested it.” He sulked. You smiled when you thought of something.
 
“Then let’s go! I want to ride it again!” You said. He laughed.
 
“Won’t Taemin be upset with that?” You shook your head.
 
“No, he knows I’m your hyung. Now let’s go ride Death’s Gate!” You cheered and pulled him along. You didn’t even have to pull he just walked with you. After some time you found it and got in line, it wasn’t too long since there weren’t a lot of people who dared to enter it.
 
“Ae, you can let go of my hand now.. It’s weird for a hyung to hold someone’s hand..” You quickly let go of Minho’s hand and bowed to him.
 
“Mianhae Minho, I didn’t realise I was making you feel uncomfortable.” You said.
 
“No I didn’t mean it like that! I just thought.. If you’re my hyung.. But you’re not my hyung..” You nodded at his awkward rambling. Then the gate opened in front of you and you dragged him along.
 
“Mianhae Minho.. I dragged you again.. But I guess it’s okay for a hyung to drag his dongsaeng around right? Oppa does it all the time.” You sat down on the right side of the cart as he sat down on your left.
 
“Ae I.. Nevermind. I mean.. How fast does this go?” You grinned at him as the cart started.
 
“Not too fast, well, it will speed up.” You said happily as the cart continued to climb, you looked down at the festival grounds, things seemed really nice from up here. You felt Minho softly nudge your hand.
 
“Ae.. Is it okay for me to.. Hold your hand? I get over my nervousness the best by pretending to reassure someone else.” He said while looking at his feet. Minho was really an out of the ordinary guy. But that was a good thing, he was very likable. You nodded.
 
“Minho oppa, please hold my hand.. I’m scared.” You said softly, trying not to show that you weren’t scared the least bit. He took your hand stiffly and you waited for the drop. Your lips curved into a big smile as the cart dropped and the adrenaline kicked in. You smiled at Minho.
 
“It’s so much fun!” You yelled. He nodded and you raised your arms. The cart made some really sharp turns and twists, until you were launched out of the dark.
 
“I love this!” Minho yelled at the same time as you. You laughed happily as you ‘crashed down’ and stopped at the exit.
 
“It’s so much fun!” You said happily while getting out. When you walked from the attraction you noticed a guy in a red coat wearing sun glasses. Only Key would disguise himself like that. The idiot. You waved at him and he came closer.
 
“Your hair is messy!” He said, he seemed a little too happy about that.
 
“Yours isn’t. Time for a roller coaster!” You retorted. He frowned.
 
“You promised..”
 
“You promised too!”
 
“But your hair’s too soft!”
 
“But I want it so badly... Please?” He pouted and Minho laughed at him.
 
“Why are you even with her?” Key then asked.
 
“I wanted to go on a ride with her. I was lucky I got to see such a cute side of her.” Minho said laughingly. Key raised an eyebrow, then offered you an arm. You confusedly linked arms with him.
 
“Then we’ll go on a ride too.” He said stubbornly. You smiled at him.
 
“You pick one.” You said, “the day’s far from over.” He nodded.
 
“What ride did you just take?” He asked.
 
“Death’s Gate. Want to give it a try?” He smiled and handed Minho a bag.
 
“Lose it and die.” He said before walking back to the entrance of Death’s Gate. You could tell he was slightly more excited about it than Minho, at least he didn’t seem scared at all. But the scare was part of the thrill, wasn’t he losing out on it? You glanced at him as you sat down.
 
“You’re not nervous?” He shook his head.
 
“Nope.. I love roller coasters.. Why’d I be scared?” You shrugged.
 
“It messes your hair up?”
 
“It messes your hair up, so I can fix it. Roller coasters are the best.” You sighed.
 
“Anyway.. Snake Drop is up next.” You said. He gulped, but you weren’t sure whether that was because the ride started, or he didn’t like drops. If it was the last one, Taemin would be very pleased. You glanced at Key before you were launched into the tunnel. If he didn’t like getting messed up.. He’d really hate splash battles, wouldn’t he? You wouldn’t take him into a splash battle, however Taemin wouldn’t like it if you kept this information from him. You smirked before being launched out of the tunnel.
 
“I love this!” Key shouted next to you and you smiled at his genuine excitement. The wind brushed through your hair and suddenly the cart stopped, it was time to get out. You sighed as you got out. Then your phone buzzed.
 
From: Taemin
 
‘Hey where are you? Did Key show up yet? I want to have some fun ^^.’ You smiled and glanced at Key, he was fixing his hair. Quickly you texted back.
 
From: Ae
 
‘I’m with Key, I found out he dislikes drops and probably doesn’t like splash battles. Don’t tell him I told you so :P’ You put your phone away and turned back to Key.
 
“Oppa texted, he wants us to go back to him. He’ll freak out if we don’t.” You said. You knew your acting was good, but if it couldn’t fool Changmin, could it fool Key? He nodded, still fixated on his hair. It worked. You grabbed his coat at a random spot and started dragging him with you. Soon Taemin showed up in front of you, smiling very evilly.
 
Author's note: I love everyone who just reads my story too, I just don't have your name :(