Chapter 18

Are you drunk?

"Ahnyeong Taemin." You blinked and punched the bare chest that was way too close for your liking.

"Yah ert! Get away from me!" You yelled, then observed Jaejoong who’d fallen off the bed.

"Taemin you’re such a baby." He said with a smirk, "we have group practice today." He walked towards the door and turned there.

"I like your hair this way, but you still only get five minutes before Yoochun empries a bucket of water over you." You threw your pillow at him and he left. When you got out of bed you picked clothes that were a boit lighter, you had a shirt which you had found to be a great concealer for your curves, which you put on, and you put on a heavy shirt. That Taemin.. You heard water streaming, and assumed that was Yoochun filling a bucket, so you quickly put on pants and left your room.

"Ahnyeong burglars, why so early?" You said, while straightening some hair strands.

"Ah it’s true!" Junsu yelled while looking at you, and Yoochun almost dropped his bucket.

"What is true?" You asked, feeling a bit scared, did they find out? They couldn’t have! You shot Yunho a glance.

"They made me tell!" He yelped, and you sighed.

"Your hair looks amazing like this Taemin! Just when I thought you couldn’t get more cool, you do!" Junsu said, while glomping you. ‘Huh?’ You glared at Yunho. ‘Right, my hair, it was a surprise..’

"Junsu, what are you doing? You know I don’t.-" He laughed and let up.

"Right, mianhae Taemin. But this makes you seem so much more.. I don’t know, hugable!" You sighed as he hugged you again.

"Just because I’m unfreezing my image, doesn’t mean I’m like him!" You said, while pointing at Jaejoong, who apparently thought this was funny. He smirked.

"Sure, but remember that this will get you more popularity. We have practice first, and then an interview." He said in an informing voice, and Yunho nodded, you brushed Junsu off and followed them. You first went to the studio and you had to dance together with them. It was harder than you’d thought at first, because you weren’t used to reckon with others. This meant you had a bit of trouble because they sometimes got in your way, but mostly that they weren’t able to carry on with the speed you used. This frustrated you a bit, but them more. Finally the trainer put you in a corner and made you observe them dance. After a while you got their movements, and moved back to your spot (in the middle) and danced at their pace. After you’d danced for a whle, the trainer nodded in approval and you took a break.

"Man this is so tough." Junsu complained, while grabbing a bottle of water, "is this normal for you Taemin?" You just nodded, you were tired too, because you usually got the moves right quickly, you never had to practice for long times. You grabbed a bottle of water as well and drank some water.

"You really practice at a high pace. Guess I should respect you some more." Jaejoong said.

"You guys aren’t so bad either.. I never have to practice with more people, so it doesn’t take as long for me." You said and drunk some more water, you’d closed your eyes for a bit, and felt some water pour over your chin, which meant you weren’t holding the bottle right. Then you heard a flash. You swallowed a bit too fast and coughed. You then noticed two men who had entered the room with camera’s.

"That was truly beautiful Taemin." One of them commented. You growled and turned to Jaejoong.

"Do we have a photo shoot as well today?" You asked him. He gave you a confused look, he didn’t know either. You glared at Yunho who also shook his head. Then your managers entered the studio.

"Hello guys, we thought you could use a break, so we..-"

"You thought you could make more money if you also sold limited edition photo’s and posters of us together, and you didn’t mention this before because?" You said coldly. You manager laughed.

"Mianhae sir, he gets like that when something unexpected happens. Taemin, take it easy, it won’t take as long, and they’re not limited edition. Just consider this a normal photoshoot." That was easy to say, you’d never done a photoshoot as Taemin before. Yes, people had taken some photo’s before, but no real photoshoots. You sighed as you drunk a bit more. ‘This means no break for an hour again..’

"Alright, I would like.. Jaejoong and Taemin in the middle, and..- Be careful with that!! Yes, put the couch there, Yunho you behind them, Junsu and Changmin sitting in front, try to look cute, and Yoochun.. You get on the other side of Taemin, try to look jealous!" This was all going a bit too fast for you, but the guys didn’t seem to have any trouble. Jaejoong pulled you with him on the couch, because he moved too fast you bumped your head against his chest.

"Aish!" You said, wanting to rub your face but one of the cameramen thought this was a great picture apparently.

"Don’t move! Taemin that’s the perfect spot, look up at his face! Yes like that! Try to look a bit more longing, don’t pull that face, long for him! Yes that’s perfect! Hold it!" Flash! You hated this already, you didn’t want to be this close to Jaejoong.

"Yoochun turn your body more to Taemin, that’s great! Junsu and Changmin, you’re both oblivious of what’s happening above you! Just look cute! Yes that’s great!" Flash!

"Yunho try to look as if you’ve above their bickering, that’s great, a little more smile, yes that’s it!" Flash! You sighed as you were all pulled apart, and a woman started working on your face.

"Yah! What’s happening?!" You yelled as she was putting make up on your face, you didn’t like it at all. Then she started pulling your clothes out of place a little bit, making it seem like you had just done what you had actually been doing before the men had run into the room. The others were undergoing the same treatment as you were, only they seemed used to it. Junsu chuckled when he saw you stumble away from the woman. You noticed the couch had been replaced by a larger one, and immediately sat down in front of it, next to Junsu.

"No no no! I like this picture but it’s wrong like this.. Both of you on the couch! Junsu on the other side, Changmin on the other side of Taemin! Taemin, wrap your arms around their shoulders, you’re the guys! Yes that’s perfect! Alright, Yoochun, in front of the couch, Yunho, lay down on their laps, don’t give me that look Taemin! I want the cool guy, who’s also the big brother. Jaejoong, you lean over the back of the couch! Yes that’s great!" Multiple flashes followed, and then you were relocated again. Finally, you were not the centre of the photo anymore. Jaejoong was now in the middle and you and Yunho were looking up at him (he was on the back of the couch), while Junsu and Changmin were hugging him, while they were standing behind the couch. After that they moved the couch, and changed the window scenery, where they first placed Jaejoong sitting in the window sill, staring out of the window. Then they had you stand on the other side of the window, looking down. They made it seem like all the light was coming from the window, while it wasn’t. Then they positioned Yunho in front of you, sitting, while gazing at something past the camera. Then Junsu in front of Jaejoong, in a crouching position, staring at something left behind you. Then Changmin behind Jaejoong, his back all the other guys, while looking down. And finally Yoochun next to Yunho, crouched and looking up at you in wonder. The photo was very sad, and after multiple flashes the men sobbed a bit.

The next photo contained you turned away from the guys, with your left hand swinging back, which was held by Jaejoong who was looking at you like you had hurt him, while he only wanted you to be happy. You only saw that later on because your back was turned to him. Junsu was standing in front of you, his left hand on the side of your face, the two of you were making eye contact. Yunho had turned his back on Jaejoong and was leaning against a wall, while Yoochun was supposedly shaking him, but in reality he wasn’t moving. Changmin was staring at it all like he didn’t get it, from behind Jaejoong, but more in the direction of the cameramen. You didn’t like where this was going at all, so you demanded a more happy themed photo. Which you really, really regretted later.

"Do I have to come out wearing this?" You asked again.

"Yes!" Eight angry voices yelled, and you pushed the door open. You were in a blue and white elementary kid’s outfit, and though you still had your shirt that made you seem very male, you felt embarassed and glared at them. The DBSK members were all in the same outfit, except for Yunho, who was in a teachers outfit. It was surprising how fast they’d moved the chairs in the studio, and made it seem like a class, with none of the children or the teacher actually doing any work. Instead, you were doing a polonaise on the tables.

"I want back to the gay theme." You growled and Jaejoong smirked at you.

"I thought you would.. Me too." He said, while glaring at the man yelling instructions at Yunho at the moment. You sighed and smirked at him. He grabbed your head and gestured ‘come on’. The two of you sat down under the black board and you leaned against Jaejoongs chest with your eyes closed. Flashes. Why flashes? You hated flashes a lot right now.

"Oh yes this is amazing! Hold it like that! That’s very sweet!" They had to comment on it.. Of course. You wanted to change back into your normal clothes, but instead you got clothes that were a bit like it. The others also changed and you and Yunho were set behind a game of chess with one another looking very focused, while the others were standing or sitting all around, messing with you and the game. You felt the urge to laugh when Changmin clung to Yunho and gave him a very cute look, while Yunho ignored it and stared at his queen(chess). After that, you couldn’t remember the different poses and scenaries for the photo’s but you remembered there were many, many photo’s. Finally after two or three hours you could go shower. You showered quickly, not wanting to be found out, and put on fresh clothes that your stylist had brought. You were very grateful, because she knew your secret, and had brought you the best clothes for the disguise. You made a mental note to thank her later for it.