Chapter 38

Are you drunk?

After forcing yourself to clean up a bit, which meant collecting dirty clothes, wash them up, vacuüm the rooms and empty dustbins, you dropped yourself on the couch. 'I'm bored already..' You glanced at your phone, did you really regret not going with them? As on cue, the phone buzzed, informing you that you had recieved a text message.

'Ahnyeong sis! Aren't you coming today? Too bad, we have fun things to do! Like commercials DX I miss you :( Saranghae, oppa'

You smiled at it, Taemin was really something. Of course he wouldn't turn off his phone, you hadn't done it. 'I wonder if I should get a job..' You thought, and then replied it because you got the feeling Taemin would rush home if you didn't reply in a minute.

'Mianhae oppa, have fun today! Taemin-oppa Fighting! Saranghae, Ae'  That would have to do. Your thoughts wondered of, what kind of a job should you get? Maybe in a cafe? Your cooking wasn't that bad. But would oppa live without it? Of course he would! He'd been learning it. Your thoughts were interupted once again by another text message. From 'Youngmin' a.k.a. Changmin this time. You smiled and opened it quickly.

'Hey there! Bored already :P? Just call me! I'll think of something!' He was really nice, you hugged your phone softly. It was the first time in your life you had had such a great friend.

'I'm a little bored, almost sorry I didn't tag along. What are you up to?' You replied, hoping he'd answer soon. He did, not twenty seconds later came the reply.

'Just boring stuff, I miss you already.' How sweet. You smiled happily and jumped up to get the newspaper. You hoped that there wouldn't be any scandals concerning oppa in there, or any of the others. Mostly those things were just selfish rumours, started by people who blew small things into large problems. Celebs could never have an easy life, you sighed and opened the door. There was no one of the streets, luckily. It might cause trouble if people knew you lived with Taemin, because they didn't know you were his sister. And even if they did, some fans had crazy imaginations. After closing the door, you skimmed the paper for scandals, and luckily didn't find one. You sighed and dropped the paper on the table after reading it thoroughly. Only business deals. You phone buzzed, indicating another text message.

'Ahnyeong! I found a way to make your life less boring.. Don't be too surprised, ne?' You blinked, why would you be surprised? You shortly replied something about not being able to promise that, and collected the clothes from the washer. Fifteen minutes later, the doorbell rung, and you supposed it would be Changmin. It wasn't.

"Ahnyeong Hyun Ae! I didn't have a schedule so I thought I'd come over. I can always play games right?" You blinked, then smiled at Junsu. Then you took a step back. 'Always? What is he talking about? Oh God..' Your mouth opened without you being able to control it, so you covered it with you right hand. He smiled brightly and nodded.

"You told me the first time we met, about two months ago, right?" You stumbled back and he followed, closing the door behind him. Then he spread his arms out for a hug.

"Hug me, I'm on your side too now!" You softly hugged him and he held you tightly. How did he know? You wondered, glancing up at him, again he read your mind.

"Your oppa got super drunk last night and told us. Then Yunho told us he and Changmin already knew.. I'm a little bit disappointed you didn't tell me earlier. We could have had a lot of fun you know!" He didn't seem mad at all. How strange.

"Aren't you mad with me?" You asked softly. You had worried about this the most, even though you never wanted to lie, the least thing you wanted was for them to hate you. As if he'd heard that he let you go and smiled down at you.

"I could never hate you! I have a twin too you know?" He pouted at your lack of understanding, "I don't know what I'd do if something happened to Junho. Besides, I like you! You were kinder than Taemin! He's mean to me." You chuckled softly.

"I'm sure he doesn't mean to be. He just has to." You defended your oppa. He merely shrugged and took off his shoes.

"I still like you better. In stead of gaming, would you like to play soccer with me?" He tilted his head and pouted. You tried not to laugh at him, it looked adorable on him. Even though he was older than you and Changmin, he didn't act like it. But it suited him the best. You nodded, forgetting for a moment you couldn't play soccer at all, since Taemin had felt he needed to protect you from all possible injury.

"I can't play soccer though.. So you'd have to teach me." You said, fidgeting your fingers. He grabbed your hands and smiled.

"Then it's decided! I'll definately teach you! Let's go to our place, we have a small field behind the house where I play soccer sometimes. Sometimes Jaejoong plays along, but nowadays he doesn't anymore. But Yoochun still plays with me!" He happily chattered while pulling you along. You grabbed your phone and Key's jacket and locked the house in the progress of being dragged away. Either Junsu didn't notice, which was very likely, or he didn't bother waiting and skipped a few steps.

"Hyun Ae-ah! Are you coming or not?!" He whined loudly when you were putting away your keys. You noticed people staring at you, and quickly followed him.

"You can just call me Hyun Ae.. But don't call out that loudly.. People will notice.." You muttered softly. He blinked, then scratched the back of his head.

"I suppose, mianhae Hyun Ae!" He softly pinched your cheek and dragged you into their house. 'What's with guys and pinching cheeks? It didn't hurt though..' You thought, and admired their house. You hadn't been there very often in the last few months, even when things weren't as awkward between Jaejoong and.. 'Taemin', you felt like entering their house was a little too inconsiderate. Junsu didn't have any feelings of this kind, you knew that, and he didn't acknowledge yours.

"Junsu-ah, my shoes..-" You started, only to be cut off.

"If I can't call you that, you just have to call me Junsu! And we're going out in a matter of seconds so don't worry about it!" You looked down, a little embarassed. He stopped and turned to face you.

"Is it that bad?" He asked, you didn't look at him, just nodded slightly. He sighed.

"You'd better love me for this." He lifted you up (bridal style) and carried you through the room. You tried to hide your blushing. 'Do they also have a thing for carrying me around?' He shook you softly.

"Yah, we're here!" You glanced at the small field while he put you down. It looked like Junsu spend most of his free time here, there were two soccer goals, of which one seemed worn out and you could spot multiple soccer balls, some in the goals, some further away. You could also see some broken plant pots.

"Yeah.. I did that while training my aim. Yunho hyung wasn't happy with me." He pouted, "but I made it up to him! Now he keeps his plants in his room." You blinked. 'Yunho, has plants? I never would have guessed..' Junsu smiled and softly pinched your cheeks again.

"Yah! Don't daydream about other guys! You're with me now and I will teach you how to play, if it's the last thing I do!" You really hoped he didn't mean that..

 

Author's note: Short chapter, I know.. sorry :( I planned to update last Friday because it was Changmin's birthday.. But I ended up only updating 'No need for words', which is just fine because that's actually 'his' story :P