Chapter 56

Are you drunk?

 

 
“I’m going to sleep with oppa.” You muttered while pushing him away.
 
“You can’t.. He’ll kill me.” Jaejoong pleaded. You shrugged, that was his problem.
 
“You should have thought of that first.. Ask Changmin to get Yunho’s key so they can help you out.” You said while opening the door.
 
“Ae, why are you acting like this? It’s nothing like you!” You felt the words sting. It was true, you weren’t like that. You hated to be cold with people and tried your hardest to keep people happy. What was it that made you so different?
 
“Mollayo.. I don’t like being used.” You said softly before closing the door behind you. You were about to knock on Taemin’s door when Jaejoong hugged you.
 
“Who says I’m using you?” He whispered, “if I wanted to annoy Taemin, why would I hide this from him?”
 
“Because you’re scared of him.” You muttered, even though it did make sense.
 
“I’m not scared of him.” You nodded slighty.
 
“You should, he has a black belt you know?”
 
“Who has a black belt at his age?”
 
“Taemin. He’s been working on it for ten years.” You said while trying to get out of his hug.
 
“He doesn’t scare me.” He said simply pulling you even closer. You sighed and closed your eyes, today had been the toughest day since you came here, including the day before. You sank through your knees, wanting to get away from him. He just sat down with you.
 
“I’m not letting you go.” He said softly.
 
“Then I’ll have to call oppa..” You whispered. You didn’t want to do that, but you wanted to clear your mind. Too many things had happened today, and you wanted to stop thinking for a moment.
 
“Do you really hate me?” You glanced at him, his eyes were filled with hurt.
 
“I just want to be alone..” You muttered while getting up. He nodded and followed you to the door.
 
“Good night Ae.” He whispered. You couldn’t see him, it was dark here. You couldn’t turn on a light, it somehow woke Taemin up if there was a light burning. And you were happy enough he was unaware of Jaejoong’s presence.
 
“Good night Jaejoong.” He softly kissed you before opening the door.
 
“Mianhae Ae..” He said before walking out into the night. You closed the door behind him and walked into the kitchen. Your heart hurted, why did he do that? Did he really want to get in trouble? You drank some water and burshed your teeth, as if it would undo that thing he did. You went back to your room and changed. It was really dark and your bed was cold. Images flew through your mind, today, the past. The loneliness.. You jumped out of bed when you remembered the sad days. You were scared, afraid of being alone. You slipped out of bed and opened Taemin’s bedroomdoor.
 
“Oppa, are you sleeping?” He didn’t answer. You walked closer and looked closer at him. He was sleeping peacefully with a smile on his face. You smiled at that image, Taemin didn’t smile very often, but his smile was like an angel’s. You decided to go back to bed and sneaked to the door.
 
“Are you leaving without saying good night?” You stopped and turned. He smiled softly at you, you had woken him up.
 
“Mianhae oppa.” You said and walked back to him, “I wanted to see if you were awake, but I woke you up.” He laughed softly and pulled you in the bed.
 
“You can always wake me up dongsaeng.. Good night.” You laughed softly and playfully struggled in his grip.
 
“Oppa, you’re suffocating me.” You whined in a teasing voice. He hugged you tightly.
 
“Deal with it dongsaeng.. Sunday is our day.. And it’s already Sunday.” You smiled. He was right. He let you go and turned his back to you so your backs were touching. You’d always sleep like that when you were little, it made you feel a little nostalgic and happy.
 
“Good night oppa.”
 
“Good night dongsaeng.”
 
 
“Yah! Why are you two sleeping together?!” You blinked and glanced at the source of the noise that was disturbing your peace. It was Yoochun.
 
“Mind your own business. Why are you here?” Taemin mumbled behind you. You giggled at his grumpy voice, Taemin was always grouchy in the morning. You were usually in a good mood, if you hadn’t gone to bed too late or had been working really hard. Probably the reason why oppa was tired.
 
“Ahnyeong. I agree with oppa, why are you here?” You asked while wrapping the blanket around you. Your eyes were still getting used to the light, but you felt rather comfortable like this.
 
“Because I came with Junsu and Changmin. Did you know Changmin was really worried when you were not in your bed?” You tilted your head.
 
“I don’t believe that. Changmin knows me better than that, right Changmin?!” You shouted the last bit.
 
“Don’t yell early in the morning Ae..” Taemin muttered beside you. Your turned in bed and patted his head.
 
“Arasso oppa.” You said happily before turning back to Yoochun, “I’m getting out.” He nodded and walked out of the room. You smiled and slid out of bed. You were wearing an oversized t-shirt like you usually did when you were too tired to change into some proper nightclothes. They were going to have to deal with it, you thought happily as you skipped out of the room.
 
“Ae! Why were you.. Aah!” You turned and smiled at Junsu who was covering his eyes, “mianhae.. Are you gone yet?” You walked up to him and patted his head. He seemed really cute when he was shy.
 
“Gokjonghajima Junsu, just pretend I’m oppa.” You said cheerfully.
 
“How can I? You’re obviously not!” He almost sobbed. You chuckled and entered your room. In there you quickly dressed and walked out while brushing your hair.
 
“Junsu, you can look now. I’m decent!” You told him. He looked through his fingers and sighed relieved to find you fully dressed. You walked past him and noticed Changmin in the kitchen.
 
“Ahnyeonghaseyo!” You sang and he looked up.
 
“Ahnyeong, I see someone’s happy?” He said happily and handed you a cup of tea you assumed he just made. You gratefully took it and inhaled the scent. Caramel. You took a small sip, it was still hot. 
 
“Changmin! She slept in the same bed as Taemin!” Yoochun complained behind you. Changmin chuckled at him and smiled at you.
 
“I guess that explains why we couldn’t find her. You seem to feel better than last night.” You nodded cheerfully and sipped your tea.
 
“Ahnyeong, Changmin why did you take him? He’s bothersome.” Taemin said, you laughed at his comment because you saw Junsu pout.
 
“Junsu it’s not you.” You mouthed, making him smile again.
 
“Because he was bored, and Yunho was really fast asleep, I didn’t want to bother him.”
 
“So he’s coming with us?” You asked, pointing at Yoochun.
 
“Don’t point.” Changmin said while sipping his tea. You raised your eyebrow.
 
“I thought Yunho was my father?” Taemin gasped.
 
“Ae? What’s this?” He asked in a demanding voice.
 
“What’s what? Yunho is always like..-”
 
“No not him.. Your hair. It’s different.” You nodded and decided to play innocent.
 
“Ne. I like it. I was going with SHINee to work and people kept looking at me and saying ‘she looks like Taemin!’ So I changed it. You’d be in trouble if people knew you had an identical twin running around oppa.” You said innocently. He chuckled.
 
“Arasso.. But couldn’t you have discussed it with me first?” You pouted.
 
“Mianhae oppa.” You said.
 
“You two were never identical to me.” Changmin said calmly drinking his tea. Of course. You smiled and hugged him. Changmin was the best friend in the world! Before no one had ever been capable of telling you apart.
 
“Hold still.” Taemin said behind you, and Changmin immediately jumped away from you and ran away. Taemin started laughing loudly and you laughed with him. ‘I can’t believe he actually fell for that.’ You thought and walked into the living room.
 
“It’s okay Changmin, Taemin was just kidding.” You told him. He winked at you.
 
“I know.. But if it makes you laugh, I’ll do it.” He said.
 
“Since you know her so well, do you know me at all?” Taemin asked, appearing behind you. You knew he was more serious now, you could hear it.
 
“Well enough to say that Yoochun is a better stress reliever. You invited me here, you never invited him, and he watched your sister sleep.” That seemed to have effect. You laughed inwardly as Taemin frowned and almost sang: “Oh Yoochun!!” In a second you saw Yoochun dash past you out of the fornt door.
 
“Get back here I’m not done with you!” Taemin yelled and ran after him. Changmin laughed.
 
“So, you’re looking forward to the amusement park?” You nodded happily. You hadn’t been in a rollercoaster for some time, and you really liked them! You knew Junsu liked them too. He hadn’t told you but he just seemed like that kind of guy.
 
“Junsu! Do you like rollercoasters?” You asked. He had been standing in the kitchen and popped his head around the corner.
 
“I do, I do, I do!” He chanted happily, “Changmin you’re looking rather green you know? Ah right! Changmin has fear of heights.. But don’t worry he gets all better when he’s IN the rollercoaster.” You glanced at Changmin, he seemed a little pale.
 
“Jinja? Is it okay for you to go in rollercoasters Changmin?” You asked, tilting your head.
 
“Yeah.. It’s fine. I just have to get into it, that’s all.” You smiled.
 
“Ae you have twenty minutes to eat breakfast, because we’re leaving in a few.” Taemin said, walking back in through the door and closing it behind him.
 
“What happened to Yoochun?” You asked, he smirked.
 
“Nothing too bad. Now go eat! I don’t want to waste precious time of our day together by not being in a fun place!” He exclaimed like a kid and went to his room to change.