Chapter 46

Are you drunk?

 

“Do you like it?” You smiled as you turned to Eunhyuk You were at a small restaurant that looked over the Han river. It was quiet and the view was beautiful. On the other side of the river were many lights and it looked really pretty.
 
“I like it very much.” You said and he smiled.
 
“I thought you would.. Ae, I like you.. I didn’t officially ask yet, but I want you to be my girlfriend. Will you?” You blushed deeply at him and looked away.
 
“I would.. Oppa..” He smiled and hugged you tightly.
 
“You make me happy..” You smiled and blushed when you noticed how close he was. So close..
 
“Would you like to order anything?” You both blinked and glanced at the waiter.
 
“I’m sorry, am I interupting you?” Eunhyuk laughed softly.
 
“No not really.. I can’t let my girlfriend starve.. What would you like to eat?” He asked while sitting you down behind the table.
 
“Mollayo.. Will you pick for me?” He smiled and ordered Kimchi for both of you. You smiled as he sat down next to you gracefully. Even though he was often thought to be a clown, you thought he was a gentleman.
 
“Do you want to meet the others in Super Junior too? Kyuhyun told them about you and now they’re constantly trying to figure out who you are.” He said, “but I’m selfish.. I want to keep you to myself.” You nodded.
 
“I guess it can wait.” He smiled.
 
“You’re really cute.. I think something’s bothering you..” You blinked, you had forgotten about everything that had happened before.
 
“How did you know?” You asked.
 
“I’m your boyfriend I should know these things.” He said and gave you a concerned and expecting look.
 
“When I told my best friend.. Someone else called me. Jaejoong was really mad with me I think.. He doesn’t like me..” You said honestly. He sighed and held out his hand. You put your hand in his.
 
“Are you happy that you’re with me?” He asked. You nodded. Of course you were, Eunhyuk was the one you admired most and the one you had a crush on since you first saw him.
 
“Then, does it really matter what others think? If he’s mean to you, just tell me and I’ll protect you.” You smiled.
 
“Kamsahamnida oppa.” He pulled you closer. You blushed at how close his face was, and he was leaning in closer.
 
“What are you doing?” You moved, shocked by that voice. You glared at Jaejoong who was standing in front of you.
 
“The question is..” Eunhyuk said, “what are you doing here?” Jaejoong didn’t answer him but glared at you.
 
“You are going home.” He said. You blinked and got a bit angry.
 
“You don’t have the right to decide that!” You said, he ignored your comment and grabbed your hand.
 
“Yah, let go of her!” Eunhyuk shouted as you were pulled from your seat. You tried to push Jaejoong away but he held you close firmly.
 
“Jaejoong let go of me!” You yelled. You were spun around and looked into his eyes. You saw something strange in his eyes besides the anger. Hurt. Had he been crying? His breath smelled of alcohol. He had been drinking again.
 
“Jaejoong, are you drunk?” You asked, you remembered the last time he got drunk. He didn’t answer you, but just looked at you. Suddenly you felt Eunhyuks arms wrap around you and pull you back.
 
“Jaejoong-shi, please leave us alone. Whether you like it or not, Ae is my girlfriend. You should have noticed your feelings sooner.” He said and hugged you tightly. What feelings? What was he talking about? Jaejoong stared at him shortly, and you were afraid he’d punch him, but he didn’t.
 
“Bring her home in time.. If she gets hurt I’ll kill you.” He finally said and walked away. You turned to face Eunhyuk.
 
“What feelings were you talking about?” You asked, he put a finger on your lips and smiled.
 
“He doesn’t hate you, he’s very concerned about you. But he realized it too late. You already have someone who cares for you. Me.” He leaned in an softly kissed you. You felt a tingle. Unconciously, you closed your eyes. You stayed like that for a while.
 
“Ae, do you like me?” He asked softly, you looked in his eyes. He seemed a little unsure.
 
“Of course I do.” You said.
 
“That’s good, because I’m not letting you go.. Dinner is served!” The rest of the night you ate and talked over things. You realized you both liked dancing and Eunhyuk promised to dance with you. You giggled, it would be fun. He was so talented you couldn’t believe he would actually want to dance with you.
 
“You’re so cute I can’t refuse you anything.” He said jokingly.
 
“Omo! Is that Eunhyuk?” You heard, you blinked and glanced aside. There were three girls who had just entered the restaurant staring at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk quickly pulled you close to him and covered you with him jacket.
 
“If they take a picture of you, it’ll be all over the news.. And even though I think most ELF’s are supportive, there’s always some crazy fans around.. If they find out we’re dating you’ll be in trouble.” He whispered. You nodded and were sure he noticed it.
 
“Eunhyuk oppa!! You’re with someone? Who is it?” You felt Eunhyuk move and followed with him.
 
“She’s a good friend of mine.. Please put the camera away.. You wouldn’t want anyone to hurt someone precious to me now would you?” He asked, you could hear the warning in his voice. He then let his arms slip. Apparently they had put their camera’s away. You looked up and he smiled. ‘Gokjonghajima.’ You could see it in his eyes. The girls stared at you curiously.
 
“I guess oppa really is famous..” You said, a little uneasy because the girls were staring at you.
 
“You didn’t know? He’s really famous! He’s totally amazing!” The girl closest to you sang. You blinked. You knew he was famous.. Right, you said it like that. It might have sounded a bit strange.
 
“I told you I was famous.” Eunhyuk said jokingly and ruffled your hair. You laughed and pushed his hand away.
 
“Yah! You’re messing it up!” He stuck out his tongue.
 
“So what can I do for you today?” He asked the girls. They almost drooled.
 
“Could we have an autograph?” They finally asked. He smirked and signed the closest bit of paper for them. It just so happened to be a napkin from the table. You laughed at that and he gave you a look. You quickly pulled a straight face.
 
“Hug me oppa!” The largest girl sang while opening her arms. Eunhyuk shortly made eyecontact with you and you nodded. He awkwardly hugged the girl.
 
“I’m so lucky!” She said, then she turned to you.
 
“Really what are you to oppa?” She asked. Eunhyuk was right, she was scary.
 
“That’s private.” Eunhyuk said, stepping in front of you but she still sent you glares. You focused shortly and picked up Taemin’s attitude, you only hoped Eunhyuk would understand.
 
“Yah! What are you staring at? You think you know him? You think you can make a mess of his personal life? Really how selfish are you if you try to ruin his spare time for him. Are you really a fan?” You said as Taemin-like as you could. Eunhyuk’s mouth dropped, then he smirked at you.
 
“Impressive.” He said and pulled you closer, “we’ll take our leave now.” You walked to the waiter and Eunhyuk paid him.
 
“Your Taemin impression is really good. Does he know you’re that good?” Eunhyuk asked.
 
“He does.. It didn’t scare you I hope? I couldn’t think of a better way to stop her from staring at me.” You said quietly. He laughed and pulled you close.
 
“Ae, you can’t scare me. I like you too much. And what you did was great. There’s a lot of people who can learn from you.” He said, his eyes glinstered with some kind of happiness. You blushed and looked away. He smiled and took your hand. Once you got in the car he leaned closer.
 
“In the cafe, that was your first kiss I guess?” He asked. You nodded. He smiled happily.
 
“I feel special.. Can I have your second kiss too?” You blushed and he kissed you softly. After a few seconds he sat up and drove you home. You smiled happily while riding home. You liked him. You gave him a last hug before entering the house, and waved at him from the door. You closed the door and sighed, even though Jaejoong showed up, it had been good. You zipped your jacket, it was kind of cold inside. Then you made your way to the living room. On the couch you saw Jaejoong, he wasn’t sleeping but he didn’t seem too awake either. You decided to pretend to be Taemin, it felt a little too awkward to be Hyun Ae with him.
 
“Yah! Pabo why are you still up?” You told him while moving some bottles from the table.
 
“Taemin.. Where are you?” He was still drunk. You put on a Taemin face and stepped in front of him.
 
“Right here you blind brat.” You said. He frowned.
 
“That’s no way to talk to your hyung!” He said and grabbed your wrists.
 
“Pabo! I never called you my hyung!” You said, trying to make him let go. He pulled you on the couch so you just sat down next to him.
 
“You know Taemin.. You’re so confusing! The past months.. You could be really nice to me, but now that she’s here, you’re mean while she’s nice.. You’re really weird!” You shrugged.
 
“You know.. One night I was here. You were already sleeping..” He said in a strange voice, “then I even kissed you. How weird.. You’re such a strange guy, making me do that..” Then he fell asleep. You blinked. Jaejoong had kissed Taemin? But he said something about those months when you were Taemin. Your jaw dropped. He didn’t really mean he kissed you right? Right?!!
 
Author's note: This should make things a little more interesting, right?