Chapter 31

Are you drunk?

 

"Oppa?" You blinked and quickly let go of little Taemin's hand. Little Taemin blinked and turned around, then he took a step back.

"Ahnyeong, Han Taemin imnida." Taemin said, and bowed to little Taemin, who jumped.

"Ahnyeong hyung.. I'm also Taemin.." He muttered, and you thought he looked cute. You quickly made eye contact with Taemin, who shrugged, indicating 'fine..' He then flashed little Taemin a smile.

"You're part of SHINee, am I right?" He said, "you will have to pretend you don't know me later on.. But let's be friends for now arasso?" Little Taemin's eyes brightened and he nodded. You felt a little left out, so you thought you should try and find Key.

"Oppa, I'm going to find the owner of this jacket.. Also I want a haircut." You told him playfully, and he poked your forehead.

"But I wanted a day off soon." He said in a joking voice, but you felt uneasy.

"You can't, and you have to visit Moon soon." You said, and little Taemin turned to you.

"That's the cute little girl he helped out right?" He asked, and you nodded, even though it had been mostly you. Oh well, you couldn't let a little girl down, especially not her. If she wanted Taemin, she'd get him. Taemin nudged you.

"Don't be down dongsaeng.. And don't get a haircut yet, seriously.." You chuckled.

"Why? Do you have a photoshoot?" He laughed and shook his head.

"More vocal training. Want to tag along?" He eyed little Taemin, who was looking at you with big eyes.

"Just say you'll go with him.. I'll find Key on my own, arasso?" To your surprise, he shook his head.

"Aniyoh! I can't let you go by yourself! I should go with you so you're safe!" It was a really nice thing to say, and it was even nicer that he'd decline Taemin's offer to go with you, but it made you feel guilty.

"But.. I'll be fine.. Oppa, help me?" You said, but Taemin smirked.

"I like him, he has my permission to be around you. Be sure to drop by later though, little me." He said, winking at Taemin, who blushed a bit at that. You smiled and little Taemin tagged along with you in search for Key.

"Taemin, why did you decline oppa's offer?" You asked him when you were a little further form Taemin. He shrugged.

"Because I can't let you alone? I would be horrible if I ditched you for Taemin.. I'm absolutely not using you to get to Taemin noona! Please believe me?" He pouted and you had to restrain yourself from hugging him.

"I believe you.. Why would you be using me, if you're meeting him this afternoon?" You asked, and he softly bit his lip, thinking about it.

"I could be trying to get closer?"

"Then why didn't you go with him?"

"Because I could trick him into thinking I like you better while i actually don't?"

"But he tends to dislike guys around me.. Didn't you catch that?" You were surprised, and he laughed and nodded.

"I caught it at your 'oh oh'.. But it's fine because I like you." He smiled, "let's go find umma!" You laughed at Key's nickname and you left to search for the diva. It was much harder than you'd thought, because he wasn't at the chicken stand, nor at the dressing rooms. You walked onto many sets to find him, but you only found Onew eating chicken contently. He told you that after you and little Taemin had disappeared, he had taken the next right while the others had continued to run, and then he'd gotten distracted by chicken left all alone. Which was something he couldn't tolerate.

"Noona, my feet hurt.." Little Taemin said as he grabbed your hand, "can we sit down for a bit?" You turned to him, he did seem tired. You agreed and you both sat down on some stairs.

"What if we can't find him? Wait, you live in a dorm together right? I could give you the jacket..-" Little Taemin quickly put a finger on your mouth and pointed at two girls who did look like they were tresspassing. Also they had signs that said 'We love you Taemins' You silently crawled upwards the stairs, hoping you would not be spotted.

"You can't give it to me.. Key doesn't like others touching his belongings." Little Taemin whispered, while eyeing the girls who were still looking around.

"Then why did he let me borrow it in the first place?" You asked him, and he shrugged.

"Probably because his inner diva told him to. But it's for the best of all us if you return it. Then you can also visit our dorm! Though my room is a bit messy.." You smiled at the thought of Taemin's room before you had moved in. So they were alike.

"I'm used to it.. I live with oppa, and DBSK whenever they feel like it." You said, and he blinked.

"Wow, you sure do know a lot of celebrities." He said, and you sighed.

"It happened by accident.. And Jaejoong doesn't like me.." Little Taemin smiled and patted your head, which you let go because he was cute.

"Don't worry, he'll come around! I'm sure everyone will like you noona! You're nice!" You blushed slightly, he was a little too intimate for his age.. Maybe it was his 'appa' teaching him bad things?

"I don't think so.. But maybe. You could also come visit our place.. Even though it's kind of messy sometimes, I do my best to clean up!" Little Taemin laughed, a bit too loud, because then you both had to run for your lives again.

 

"Let's not.. Do that anymore." He said, panting after you'd hidden in a closet.