Chapter 53

Are you drunk?

 

 
“No make up! Get it away from me! What guy uses make up?!” You yelled. Things looked rather odd. At the moment you were lying on the floor with Key on top of you who seemed determind to put eyeliner on you. After getting out of the car you had tried to make a run for it, but he had tackled you. The other members on SHINee were just watching you and Jonghyun laughed amused when you shot him a glare. No one would help you because they didn’t want to come between Key and his target.
 
“Yah! Don’t stand there like that! Help me!” You yelled at them, but no one listened.
 
“Be still or it’ll get in your eye!” Key threatened, making you freeze instantly. You shivered as your eyelashes and corners were dyed black.
 
“How will this make me seem more like a guy?” You complained when he was done, not wanting to risk your sight. Key hmpfed and held out his hand.
 
“Taemin give me my things.” He said. Your newly coloured eyes widened.
 
“There’s more?! What are you doing to me? I don’t want to look like a drag.”
 
“Shut up.. I like doing this. And you don’t look like a drag because I’m working on this..” You pouted and crossed your arms over your chest.
 
“It’s not that bad.. You actually look like a guy you know.. A lot I mean.. What the hell is that?” You tried to see what is was that had shocked him so badly, but Key was in front of it and tried to contain you struggling to get away from there.
 
“It’s just dye.. If she.. He keeps the same highlightes as Taemin people are bound to believe it’s him. So I’m dying your hair.” You blinked.
 
“What? You can’t dye my hair! Help me!” You shrieked as the feared dye came closer. You glared at little Taemin who seemed to enjoy teasing you. Much to your dismay, no one made the slightest effort to help you.
 
“Mianhae.. We’d help you but.. It’s Key.” Minho said while yawning, “and this is fun.” You growled and bit your lower lip.
 
“Don’t do that! You’re going to have to get up for me to dye your hair.. If you run away again I swear I’ll dye your hair pink!” You pouted. You knew he wouldn’t have trouble carrying out that threat. 
 
“Minho, hold her back while I dye her hair.” Key said without taking his eyes of you. You sighed. You knew Minho would do that, after all Key was his hyung and he was afraid of him. You got up, not trying to run because you knew Minho was faster than you. You entered the building in front of which you’d been tackled and as you entered the dressing room, Jonghyun and Onew left, wishing you the best of luck. You wanted to throw something at them, but couldn’t find anything big enough.
 
“Yah! Don’t do that! I don’t like it!” You yelled as your hair was soaked and washed, and now it was dripping inside your shirt.
 
“Then lean back and let me handle this.. Minho pull her back.” You glared at Minho who shrugged at you and pulled you down so your head was in the sink Key had been using for his evil scheme to dye your hair. After washing, he put the dye in. You felt oddly relaxed as he massaged the dye into your hair, but were trying to stay mad with him.
 
“Doesn’t this stuff have to be in my hair for hours?” You said while trying to keep a low voice.
 
“Nope.. This is really strong.. After half an hour we can wash it out..” Key said, he noticed you were more relaxed. The meanie.
 
“I’m still you did this to me.. You never even bothered to ask for my opinion on me!” You said frustrated with him. He smirked.
 
“I don’t have to ask people’s opinions. Since it’s me it’ll look great. Even if you go back to being Ae.”
 
“Why did you have to give me a full make over? It’s only a day!” You complained, trying to think of something to stay mad with him.
 
“A day is like a lifetime to a fly! Stop complaining. There that should do..” He wrapped your hair in a towel and started washing his hands. You hoped they would stay dirty. But they didn’t. You felt frustrated again and glared at Minho as Key walked out to do his part of the show.
 
“You can let go now.. What am I going to do?” He shrugged and let go. You rubbed your arms. He was far too strong and tall for his age. This made you feel pathetic and you looked away.
 
“Don’t be mad with me.. Please? Key is super scary.. I live with him you know?” You shrugged.
 
“I don’t really care.. I live with Taemin.. How the hell am I going to explain this to him?” You said, knowing that oppa would be upset with you changing your looks behind his back.
 
“Taemin’s a lot scarier than Key.” You said when you didn’t get an answer. You heard Minho sigh behind you.
 
“Right.. Hadn’t thought about that.. We’ll explain it to him.”
 
“He’ll kill you. Especially Key. He’s not that fond of guys at the moment.” You said.
 
“What do you mean?” He asked, walking around to face you.
 
“Eunhyuk. We had to break up because he signed up for a dating show.” You said, you weren’t even sad anymore. To his credit Key had taken your mind of the subject. Minho frowned.
 
“Sheekee.. He has a girl like you..-”
 
“Guy.”
 
“Whatever.. He has you and then he goes to this random show?”
 
“He signed up months ago.. He forgot about it apparently.” You said. Minho put a comforting hand on your shoulder, a hug would seem weird since you were a guy now.
 
“That pabo.. I think it’s my turn.. They’re calling me.. Are you going to be okay?” You nodded.
 
“I’m a guy, guys don’t cry.” You said stubbornly. Minho laughed.
 
“That’s not true.. Guys cry.. When they’re born, when they break up and when they lose a loved one.” You smirked.
 
“That’s weird.. Good luck on your interview!” You said while smiling at his comment. He nodded and left. You leaned back in your seat and glanced at the ceiling. You felt at ease, maybe Key had noticed something was wrong. He didn’t seem like it, but you had talked to him before.
 
“Ahnyeonghaseyo.” You turned to see who was greeting you. Noon force. You tried not to look too uneasy. They were Taemin’s obsessive stalkers, you hoped Key was as good as he said he was, and you looked nothing like Taemin. The girls giggled. ‘Please don’t say that I look like Taemin!! Key you’d better come back here!’ You yelled in your mind. One of the girls walked closer and winked at you.
 
“You look a lot like Taemin you know? You’re quite handsome.” She said while touching your arm. You flinched but stayed the same.
 
“Could I maybe have your number?” She continued. She hadn’t even noticed up.
 
“Mianhae.. I forgot my phone, and I just got a new number.” You said while smiling softly, hoping your phone wouldn’t betray you. Being a nice guy was harder than being a cold guy. But if you acted like a cold guy you could really be taken for Taemin. You glanced at your mirror image. Key had done a good job. You looked different. A lot alike, but not like the same person, not even like a twin. Just alike. The girl came closer and you tried not to gasp in fear. From the corner of your eye you saw little Taemin walking in. He smiled and you knew he was up to something.
 
“Hyung!!” He yelled while running past the girl and practially jumping on your lap.
 
“What’s the matter?” You asked in a gentle voice, you didn’t really know what he was getting at.
 
“Hyung.. I’m so hungry.. Did you bring my sweets?” He said in a sweet angelic voice while wrapping his arms around your neck. You heard the girls gasp and knew what he was up to. You gave him the ‘you’re going to regret this’ look Taemin had taught you. He smiled innocently.
 
“Taemin-ah..” You said softly taking an unnecesary long break, “I think I have them somewhere.. But you shouldn’t snack if you’re hungry.. I’ll get you a good lunch after this okay?” The girls blushed as little Taemin nodded fanatically.
 
“Mianhae.. I didn’t know you were.. With him.” The girl closest to you said. You smiled gently at her.
 
“That’s okay.. Taemin, don’t you have to get out there right now?” You asked, turning your attention back to the kid on your lap. He nodded.
 
“But hyung, I missed you..” He pouted. You caressed his cheek softly.
 
“I’m always with you Taemin..” The girls couldn’t take it anymore and ran out of the room. As soon as they were gone little Taemin laughed hardly, almost falling off your lap. Jonghyun walked back into the room.
 
“Taemin you’re up.. What’s going on?” He said stopping half through his sentence and gave you a weird look.
 
“Just Taemin pretending to be a gay couple with me.” You said while pushing him off your lap. Jonghyun frowned at little Taemin and then smirked.
 
“Taemin.. How can you keep him all to yourself.. Hyung, don’t chose him over me!” He pouted. You laughed at him and got up.
 
“I’m done waiting, I’m going to wash this stuff out of my hair.” You said.
 
“Key is going to hurt you if you do that before he gets back.” Jonghyun stated calmly. You glanced at the door.
 
“I think I can handle it.” You said and turned up the tap. Before you could wash the dye out of your hair Key ran inside and jumped you.
 
“Get off me!” You yelled, trying to free your hands from his grasp and struggle out of the position.
 
“I told you half an hour! It’s been 23 minutes! Are you trying to spoil all the effort I put into this?” He snapped.
 
“What’s the difference? You just left me here, be happy I waited this long!”
 
“Hyung! Don’t upset Key..” Little Taemin pouted. You were about to say something when Jonghyun coughed, notifying you that there were other people in the room.
 
“Whatever.. I won’t wash it out. Now get off me Key.” You said as if little Taemin had convinced you. Key gave you a weird look but you mouthed ‘just go with it’ and he got up.
 
“You’re not in a fight are you oppa?” The same girl asked. You got up, undusted yourself and shook your head, praying that Key wouldn’t make things more awkward.
 
“No. I somehow allowed Key to dye my hair but I don’t want to walk around with the towel anymore.” You said calmly. Key nodded.
 
“Hyung! Are you going to get me lunch now?” Little Taemin pouted. You smiled at him.
 
“Sure.. Would you like some lunch too?” You asked not really directed to someone else.
 
“I do.” Jonghyun said, closing in on you. ‘Please don’t do it, please don’t do it..-‘
 
“I can’t believe you like him more than me.” ‘He did it anyway..’ You bit your lower lip, but let it go immediately when Key glared at you.
 
“Mianhae.. He just beat you to it.” You said softly, giving little Taemin an excuse to jump into your arms, almost causing you to fall.
 
“What is this about?” Key asked, raising an eyebrow. You mouthed ‘I’ll tell you later, just pretend it’s normal’ and put little Taemin back on the ground.
 
“Now what would you like for lunch?” You asked in a gentle voice while touching his cheek.
 
“Anything you make me hyung.” He said in an angelic voice. You nodded.
 
“Okay, just wait another five minutes, then I can wash this out.” You said and sat down again. 
 
“Hyung are you cooking dinner?” Jonghyun asked in a teasing voice. You shot him a glare before nodding. Being a guy could be really bothersome, but then again guys in general could be bothersome.
 
Author's note: I'm making it up to you by uploading another part today :) I love Key's fashion obsession :P