Chapter 19

Are you drunk?

"And next is the interview.. I hate this schedule more and more!" You said, while joining Yoochun and Changmin, who had finished showering and dressing themselves.

"Oh well, at least we get dinner after that." Yoochun smiled and you agreed.

"Awesome, what are we eating anyway?"

"I think italian, I’m not sure. So how did you like your first group photoshoot?" You gave hime a glare that made him laugh.

"Yeah! I hated it at first too.. Those men sure are annoying. I hope we didn’t make to many ‘sweet’ photo’s. But don’t be afraid of what your fans will think, we have many photo’s like that, and fans don’t think we’re gay. In fact they love them because it makes us seem a bit more, out of ordinary."

"Why would they like it if you seemed out of ordinary? Wouldn’t it make you guys seem harder to aproach?" He laughed.

"Well you’re one to talk mister ‘cold as ice’." You laughed with him and you found it easy to become friends with him. In the car you sat beside Junsu and Yoochun, who both whined about being hungry. You didn’t join them, though you were hungry, because you had to keep up your act. Right before you entered, Yunho put a cap on your head. You wondered what is was for.

"Alright everyone! Here are your favorite oppa’s!" The interviewer yelled happily when he saw the six of you enter the room. Yunho grabbed the microphone and both Changmin and Yoochun moved in front of you.

"We have a big surprise of you! Are you ready?" He asked the audience. They cheered, and Yunho moved Changmin and Yoochun aside. You pulled of the cap and took a bow for the audience.

"How do you like it?" You asked, using a hoarse voice. You heard all the girls squeel, and smirked. They liked it. You were happy taking pictures was forbidden on the show, because you’d seen too many flashed for the rest of the month.

"All right! You got a new hair cut. I like it, and I don’t think I’m the only one. What inspired you?" You smirked at the man.

"I have my source of inspiration, which I shall keep a secret for now, now what was your first question?" You said, while sitting down on the large couch between Yunho and Yoochun.

"I heard this was the first time you’ve been working together, how does it feel? And how did you get this idea?" He asked, a bit nervous. You smirked and let Yunho answer the question. Meanwhile you joined Yoochun and Changmin in a game of rock-paper-scissors.

"It’s been good for all of us, we’ve been friends for a while, and one day we uttered that it would be fun to do a show together. Then Taemin just said ‘sure, my manager will arrange it.’ So we pulled through, and ever sicne then we’ve been preparing."

"When was this exactly Taemin? And what are your thoughts on the matter?" The man asked you, you sat up straight and pushed Junsu’s hand away.

"This happened, after my first live interview, they were the next guests on the show so we had a short chat before they had to go up on stage. I enjoy working with them, especially Yunho. We’ve been working very hard and I think we can give you a great show." Junsu clung to you arm and whined.

"Taeminnie don’t you love me anymore?" You chuckled at this and brushed him off.

"No." You said and you heard the audience boo, but you weren’t finished and continued, "but you’re still my best friend. I don’t think Yoochun would let you around me if he ever thought I fancied you." He laughed and Yoochun shot you an almost invisible glare as Junsu happily hugged your arm again.

"That’s our next question, is there something going on between you guys that we don’t know of?" The mand asked. Yunho grinned and gave Yoochun a small hint to answer that question.

"You guys, don’t know where we live, do you?" He asked in return. The man shook his head.

"Well I’m not telling you that," Yoochun continued, "but what I will tell you, is that if Taemin and I, or anyone else of our group, get up at the same time to pick up the newspaper, we’re standing right across one another." He smirked as the crowd ooh-ed.

"So you’re neighbours? That’s a revelation. Now the big question.. Taemin, who is most close to you out of these guys?" All the eyes turned to you and you couldn’t think of an answer. Which was strange, Taemin always had an answer.

"I can’t tell you." You said giving him an, apparently, very y wink. You heard cheers like ‘come on tell!’ and ‘Taemin we love you!’ and the interviewer glared at you intensively.

"What I will tell you, is what I like about these guys. Yunho is organized, and takes responsability for his actions. They definately couldn’t have picked a better leader than him." You waited for the applause to end before you continued.

"I like playing games with Junsu, he’s goood at a lot of games, always up for a challange, and he never complains when he loses. He’s a good friend of mine like I said before, and I think he wouldn’t ever let a chance slip to hang out and have a good time." More applause and Junsu clung to your arm tighter.

"And don’t let my comment on Yoochun confuse you, I think he’s the one that stayed the most like himself during the whole fame thing. He’s still a normal guy, who doesn’t want to be treated like a star, though he does love to eat fancy," Yoochun shot you a glance and you laughed, "I’m sorry Yoochun. What I mean is, you’re a good guy, and probably one of the few idols ever not to let fame go to their heads." More applause followed.

"Changmin is, obviously, the smartest in the group. He was the one who could explain to me why they act like morons sometimes, and why it’s so much fun. Changmin can see very clearly what kind of person someone is, but he would never tell a secret if you asked him not to." More applause. Then the tension pressed more on you, Jaejoong was last. You hadn’t intended to do it like that exactly. He stared at you with an almost blank expression, he didn’t quite know what to expect.

"Jaejoong is, the most like me. That’s why we didn’t get along at first, I think. We are both stubborn, and very busy with what people have to think of us. But there’s more than that behind his rather girly face. Don’t deny it jaejoong, you listen to what your heart tells you to do, and you don’t let other people get you from that way, even when what you’re doing is stupid, you will never give up, and that’s a quality that I respect very much, and I think that, when we don’t have contradicting interests, we will work together very well, and never stop before we’re satisfied." More applause. Jaejoong seemed relieved and smiled at you. You smiled back shortly, then turned your attention to Changmin, who was answering the next question.

~~ After the rest of the interview ~~

"I really thought you were going to say that you don’t like me." Jaejoong said. You smirked at him.

"I don’t dislike you.. And I never lie on shows. Because people can look this up later and hold it against me should they find out. I meant every word what I said and I’m sticking to it. I respect you, but most of the time our interests differ too much for us to get along." He smirked and wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

"You’re really interesting Taemin."

"Dinner time!" Yoochun and Junsu exclaimed happily. You and Jaejoong laughed at them, and you felt happy that you had this much in common. But how were you going to explain this to your brother? You hoped he wouldn’t be mad at you. Your brother had never been mad at you before, and you couldn’t imagine how horrible it would be. You brushed it off and went with the guys for dinner. Dinner was fun, because Junsu had trouble eating the spaghetti, it kept falling from his fork, while he was determind to eat in traditionally, until Yoochun got tired of it and chopped the spaghetti into small bits that could be eaten with a spoon. This of course upset Junsu, who wanted you to agree with him. You didn’t, since you had long finished your dinner and you were all waiting for him, and then told him that if he stopped whining and just ate it, he would get ice cream. This convinced him, so you all could enjoy ice cream.

"Today was fun, eventually." Jaejoong said, while leaning back on his chair. You nodded and relaxed your shoulders for a bit.

"You guys have it more tough than I thought. Photoshoots with multiple people are worse than photoshoots with only me." Yunho laughed.

"That may be true, but we always have each other.. While you do everything on your own." Changmin said, while staring at you.

"I’m not alone guys.. I have my twin." You said and thought of your brother. What would he be doing right now? Trying to cook? Probably trying to escape from doing the dishes. Taemin had a washing machine, but you forced yourself to wash the dishes yourself at least three times a week, because you didn’t want to get lazy. But after the guys had visited you made an exception.