Chapter 25

Are you drunk?

 

Author's notes: I know this is a short chapter, but I figured I'd update it, since you have been waiting patiently.
Second, I'm thankful for all your comments, I really appreciate it :)
And third, ever since I saw  "Hello Baby" With SHINee I've been trying to find a way to fit them into the story, and figured one out. They aren't going to play major roles, but I still wanted them in. Please enjoy this short chapter!
 
You smiled and were happy with the way Changmin had accepted you standing in for Taemin somehow. You smiled at him, and he smiled back, you quickly turned away, oppa would be mad if he saw that. You all walked back to the others, and you were wondering what you would say. Taemin was walking partially in front of you, you suspected to protect you, and he had pushed Changmin next to him, so Yunho would be next to you. You guessed he didn’t suspect Yunho that much.
 
“We’re back! And we have a surprise!” Changmin exclaimed happily when you entered the room.
 
“Ha ji ma..” Taemin muttered, and you smiled softly. The others all looked at you, and discovored you.
 
“it’s a girl.” Junsu said blankly, Jaejoong said nothing, and Yoochun’s jaw dropped.
 
“She isn’t just any girl!” Taemin said, a bit annoyed, and pulled you in front of him.
 
“You’re right, she’s pretty.” Yoochun said, and flashed you a smile. You softly smiled back.
 
“Ahnyeonghaseyo, Hyun Ae Imnida.” You said and bowed slightly.
 
“She has better manners than you do Taemin.” Junsu joked. You chuckled and covored your mouth.
 
“Yah oppa, did your image hurt your manners? Umma can’t hear about that.” You told him, and he punched you playfully on the shoulder.
 
“They have no need for my manners.” He told you, then he turned to the rest, “don’t pick on her, or I’ll kick you, and if you hit on her, I’ll kick you even further.” Yoochun playfully raised his hand with a childish smile, and you giggled.
 
“Ne?” You said, as Taemin ignored. ‘Meanie Taemin.’
 
“Then what are we supposed to do?”
 
“Treat her like you’d treat a princess.” Taemin said, and you recieved a glare from Jaejoong. You had the feeling he didn’t like you at all, but you weren’t really sure why.
 
“Yah! Please don’t!” You yelled, and glared at oppa, “let’s just get along, ne?” You asked. Junsu and Yoochun nodded, but Jaejoong walked out of the room. ‘That.. was a failure..’ You sighed.
 
“Don’t worry, he’s usually like that when he first meets people, he’ll open up to you, I’m sure!” Junsu said happily. ‘But, what if he finds out I have been fooling them all this time? He must hate me even more then..’ You felt guilty and sad about that, and sat on the couch awkwardly while they boys were chatting. Apparently oppa had been watching your preformance closely, because he spoke about the details with the guys. You felt tired, and leaned against the side of the couch. ‘I just want to sleep right now..’
 
‘Huh? The ground is moving now?’ You blinked and rubbed your eyes. The ground wasn’t moving, you were in the back of a car, leaning on something soft.
 
“Ahnyeong Hyun Ae, it’s okay if I say that right?” You heard the familiar voice of Yoochun. He had sung your bits in the song, but he didn’t know.. You had known him for months now.. It was really weird being strangers again.
 
“Dangyunhaji.. Mianhae, did I fall asleep?” He nodded, and you felt embarrased.
 
“Gokjonghajima, you look cute when you’re asleep.” 
 
“What did I say about that?!” You heard Taemin’s sharp voice from the front of the car, you assumed he was driving. You chuckled, as always he was overreacting. You didn’t see Yoochun as a stranger, so you didn’t feel as weird recieving compliments from him as you would from a stranger.
 
“Oppa, it’s fine.. You don’t have to worry as much about me.” You told him, and sat straight, apparently you had been leaning against Yoochun the whole time, and you wondered how that had gotten past Taemin.
 
“Mianhae Ae, you know I only want to protect you.. Since I failed to do that last time.” He said with guilt in his voice, you wondered how he managed to act that well, when you discovered he wasn’t acting. He felt guilty for you having to fill in for him. You sighed.
 
“It’s okay oppa.. Nothing can happen to me now right?” You said, smiling weakly. You had missed him, and now you were still away from him.. It felt bad. Suddenly you felt something strange and turned to the other side, to find Junsu poking your cheek.
 
“Poke.” He only said, and you smiled. How strange was that? It sounded completely stupid when you only say ‘poke’, but he made such a cute face you couldn’t help but smile.
 
“falling for me already?” He asked in a playful voice, only to get whacked by Yunho.
 
“Pabo, she’s not yours.” He said, and leaned back in his spot. You blinked, but then leaned back too. ‘These guys are really strange around girls..’