Chapter 30

Are you drunk?

“Jinja? That’s so weird!! You do look like him!” Jonghyun said, but the others eyed you skeptically.

“I see you don’t believe me.. I can either show you my passport, or I can do a Taemin impression.” You said, half jokingly, and searched your pants for your passport, you had to keep it around to atone that you were Taemin’s dongsaeng. It was rather annoying. You found it and tossed it at Key.

“Ah, you are..” He said, the information in the passport told him this. You smiled, and little Taemin, which was what you nicknamed him, pouted.

“Now I don’t get to see a Taemin impression.” You chuckled.

“I can still do that.” You said, and leaned back, trying to think of something.

“It’s not working..” Jonghyun said. You looked down and noticed your chest.

“Right.. It only works if you can’t see I’m clearly a girl.” You said, laughing. Key smirked, it seemed like a light bulb appeared above his head.

“Well I’m not the diva for no reason! I can change you!” You smiled and little Taemin nodded happily.

“Manse! Umma is going to save the Taemin impression!” He sang, and it made all others laugh. He shyly laughed along and smiled at you. ‘He’s really cute. The total opposite of oppa. I wonder If he has bloodtype A.’ In Korea, boys with bloodtype A are usually more shy, while boys with bloodtype B are the bad boys. This of course doesn’t usually work, since you can’t judge someone on their bloodtype. You were dragged away by Key who flashed out a comb and started working on your hair, messing it up. Then he took of his jacket and handed it to you.

“It would make you look more male. So try?” You nodded, and put it on. Key took a step back.

“I did a great job! Everyone could mistake you for Taemin now.” You smiled and you went back.

“Umma did a great job!” Little Taemin cheered, and you laughed.

“You really look alike.” Onew said, admiring the work, and I smirked like Taemin would have. He took a step back.

“Yah, what are you afraid of pabo? It’s just me.” You said in Taemin’s voice, leaning forward a bit, and Onew jumped back further.

“Yah! What happened to you?” You smirked, and then laughed, your own laugh.

“I told you, I did a Taemin impression.” You said with your own voice, and then added in Taemin’s voice, “We’re twins after all..” Then the worst thing happened.

“KYAA! It’s Taemin and SHINee!!” Fan girls! You knew they couldn’t find out you weren’t really Taemin, so in one glance, you and SHINee thought the same thing.

“Run!” You all ran, and you heard the fans chase you. You spotted Changmin in a room when you made a turn, and dragged little Taemin with you inside the room. You weren’t sure where the others went. They hadn’t noticed you diving in there and continued to run. You closed the door and the stampede passed.

“Thanks..” Little Taemin said, and took some breaths.

“Look who’s coming to say hi. How are you Hyun Ae?” Changmin asked, and you smiled.

“Changmin! Please don’t sell us out, they’ll kill me!” He chuckled and hugged you, then he ruffled your hair.

“Of course not, but you look a lot like him today.. What’s up with that? Who did your hair like this?” You smiled softly.

“Key did. She was going to do a Taemin impression.” Little Taemin said, still catching his breath. You smiled, and Changmin winked at you.

“Ah yes, she’s really good at those!” You softly punched him.

“No teasing Changmin!” Little Taemin gave you a weird look, but then smiled.

“You know Taemin?” He asked, distracted by the fact that his favourite idol had entered the conversation.

“Ne, he lives really close by.” He smiled, and held out his hand, “Shim Changmin imnida, but you can call me Changmin, or Max.” You laughed at that, while little Taemin shook his hand.

“Nobody calls you Max!” He laughed and softly nudged you.

“Many people do, it’s my stage name!” You smiled and stood beside little Taemin.

“Guess what his name is!” You exclaimed happily, and Changmin frowned.

“Why would I be able to guess that?” You copied little Taemin’s smile and pointed from his face to yours.

“Don’t tell me.. His name is Taemin? That’s hilarious!” Changmin burst out in laughter.

“Yah! What’s so funny!” An annoyed voice called from the back of the room. ‘Crap, it’s him..’ You quickly ped the jacket so you were clearly female again. Jaejoong glared at you when he had walked up.

“It’s you again.” He said, he really confused you, were you friends or not? Pabo Jaejoong.

“So? I’m allowed to be here.” He shrugged, then noticed little Taemin beside you, and his face darkened.

“Who’s that?” He said, seeming more annoyed than before. You noticed little Taemin flinch and hugged him.

“Yah! Don’t be mean to little oppa!” You told him, and he gave you a puzzled look. You paid no more attention to him and turned to little Taemin.

“Let’s go find the others, arasso?” He nodded and you smiled.

“Noona, you’re nice!” He said, and smiled. You glanced at Jaejoong, but he already left again. ‘Sheekee.’ You took little Taemin’s hand and walked out of the room.

“That was DBSK, right?” He asked, and you nodded.

“Ne, only Jaejoong is a meanie! I don’t like him. I wonder where they went.” You put a finger on your lower lip while thinking. Little Taemin smiled.

“I think I know, come with me?” You couldn’t help it, he was too cute.

“Arasso. Where do you think they are?” You asked, while following him.

“Onew-hyung likes chicken, a lot! So he’ll probably be near the chicken stand, right? That’s where we were heading before we got, chased.” You smiled softly, and he pulled his hoodie up.

“I feel bad for Key, I should give him this back, he’ll probably be recognized.” You said, looking at the jacket.

“I’m sure Key-hyung is happy that there’s a pretty noona wearing it!” Little Taemin said, waving away troubles, but you were sure Key did not agree with him.

“Are you the youngest?” You asked, and he nodded.

“Noona, you will be our fan, right?” He asked, turning to look at you.

“Sure.” You said, “but now we should go find..- oh.”

“What ‘oh’?” You stared behind him, this was horrible. He slowly turned around. You were positive.

“Ahnyeong Ae, who is this?”

 

Author's note: I reached chapter 30 :) I suppose this calls for celebrating! Comments are loved ;)