Dara Park

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 8 years

 

*Author's POV*

 

Dara was able to finish her degree in Juilliard School with flying colors. She wants to be like her brother, a musician. When she found out 4 years ago that her brother belongs to a group called 1TYM she immediately enrol herself in a Music school. She wants her brother to be proud of her also. That she was able to get to school and live normally like what he wanted for both of them. 

 

8 years ago when they left their house, she was not allowed to go out or even use computer to contact her brother. After that incident, everything gone to worst between her and her father. She was home schooled with guards around her. She was not allowed to go out or touch anything that can be used as a form of communication. She was trained to use guns, more fighting exercise on her vacant time. She was also trained to handle their business. Then after her parents were ambushed 5 years ago, she looked for her brother. After a year she found him but didn't show herself to him yet. She wants to end everything first before she show herself to his brother. She dont want her brother to be part of gang anymore and be put in danger. She will end it first and live like other normal people do. Threats are still everywhere. She handled everything that was left by her parents including illegal businesses for 5 years with the help of other gangster but in the end she grown tired of it and decided to give what their enemy wants. She give half of their wealth (which all of their illegal businesses) to their rival in return for peace while their other businesses she sold it and open business in other country. Their enemy accepted the deal but unknown to Dara her rival is plotting on something. He is determined to end the life of the entire Park clan. As of the moment, he will let her have peace like what she requested but for him peace won't take long. Jazz took care of the deal which find it odd but he shrug it off and just think that this is probably the end. But doubts is still there.

 

"Enjoy your life for the meantime Park Red while you are still alive. When the time comes I found out who you are I will never think twice to end your life. Park's are not allowed to exist in this world. Your father took everything from my brother. I will let you all pay for it." A man in his late 50's said while looking at his brother picture.

 

Up until no one knows who is Black & Red. All they know, Black & Red has tattoo at the back with Black & Red written. Teddy & Dara has tats at their back just below their neck. Enemy are still curios to where is Black. But they assumed that he is dead already which their enemy sighed in relief upon knowing he is dead. For them there is only one to worry now, to kill the remaining Park which is Red. But unfortunately they can't still find her. They don't have any idea who she is. She is always on a mask and in different hairstyle.  

 

When dara is Red she changes her personality from pretty doll princess to one hell crazy . Being 'Red' means a y sophisticated scary woman. She has different hair colors (sort of like Alias by Jennifer Garner), always in tight fitted jeans & heavy eye make-up. There are only 3 things that she carries with her 24/7.

First, her mask just in case she will be in trouble. She doesn't want to be found out by anyone.

Second, her pink gun. For her protection and because that his brother's gift.

Third, ROSARY. Funny isn't it. For a gangster like her its very rare to see someone carrying a rosary while on a fight. She said to her men that her Rosary is what keeps her alive and still kicking. Silly princess.

 

When Red is Dara, she wears dresses and acts to girly. Less make-up and more feminine which is far from what she wears when she is Red. She goes to Juilliard in simple shirt sometimes. Like just in jeans, shirt & sneekers with no make up but still y. Her chocolate long brown hair makes it more ier esp when it's not tied up that gain more fanboys and irritates the hell out of her which her guards just laughing it off.

 

"Come on Red, they just find you y & beautiful. What's wrong with it. I think you need to experience the word L-O-V-E...hahahaha" Jazz said.

"YAH!!! Oppa, stop it!! That word is creeping me out... Geez, i feel like your getting weirder and weirder since omma & appa died.." then she roll her eyes and stuck her tough out to him.. which earn laughter from her other oppas.

 

Dara become close to her guards, she treats them all like family and vice versa she was treated by all her oppa like princess esp Jazz who is like a father to him. Jazz is already in his early forties and since he was young he is already Mr. Park assistant. That fateful night he was asked by Mr. Park to look out for her daughter which she willingly obliged for he was confident that taking 20 guards with them is enough to protect the Park's but boy he was wrong. Their enemy finally found where the Park's are. The ambush was perfectly plan. He thought that someone betrayed them. And he was right, he killed the man immediately when he found out who it was. Good thing, Red always wear mask when she meet all the guards. Only five seen her face, Jazz(43), Alex(31), Kevin(30), Jarred(28) & Chase(27). All are the best fighter and been with the Park's for almost more than half of their life. All of them are orphans, no family. So, Mr. Park took care of them and raise them to be like him to protect his family.

 

She called for an emergency meeting and requested to ask everyone to be there.

 

80 men wearing suit plus her 5 oppas which she trusted are now inside the conference room inside their mansion. Her 5 oppas are also wearing mask. same reason with her for them to not be found out. Her oppas is always with her, if they will not wear mask it would be to easy for their enemy to track her down. What a smart isn't it.

 

Red came last in after a couple of minutes. Everyone bow down once she step in.

 

"Good Morning Red." Greeted by all. She smile at them and ask them to sit down.

 

"Good Morning to all. I call for a meeting to announce something for all. Anyway, since everyone knows that all our illegal businesses has already been transferred to our enemy in exchange for our peace which I am so happy to know that they didn't give us a hard time. I want all of you to take a rest for the meantime. Like atleast for a couple of years."

 

"We won't leave you Red. You are like my daughter, you can't send me away!" Jazz said.

 

"Me too!" her other four oppas yelled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter