STRIKE 2 - I'M SORRY MV

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

2 Weeks passed after all the confession happened..The corn did save Jae from the bominator that night. Now, the DBSK are now busy which is hard for Jae to visit her Angel. While Junsu is still wooing bom. Everything with them are alright. But the relationship between Jae and Dara are still secret. Only DBSK and 2NE1 knows about it for too many reasons. First, dara is worried about their career and she doesn't want his fans killed her. Second, her overprotective oppa's will butcher him esp teddy. Third, they are not allowed to have a boyfriend yet.

 

Dara was called at YG office for a meeting regarding to 'I'M Sorry MV". When she arrives at the office she saw Gummy, TOP & a PD. She is curios why TOP is there.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo.." Dara greeted everyone while she bows. Everyone greeted back and then she smile.

 

"Dara, please sit down..."YG said. Then dara took her sit beside Gummy.

 

"So everyone now is here. Dara you will appear as a lead actress while TOP as as the lead actor.." YG said...

 

"BWOH??!!!" both said and dara is already waving his hand to YG indicating she doesn't like it..

 

"You two are not allowed to refuse it or both of you will suffer. Now read the scripts and you will start filming tomorrow. Now you two go out, i have to discuss something with Gummy and PD. I expect both of you to do your Job properly. Arasso?" YG said.. The two nodded and walk out defeated.

 

"You better do good Jerk or else I will never think twice beating you. Piss me off and your dead. Let us just do this fast. Let's be professional. Arasso?" dara said.

 

"Fine. Then you should be nice to me also. Let us put aside everything for now." TOP said. Then the two separate and went to god-knows-where.

 

The MV for 'I'm Sorry' has finally ended and will be released in a week. Dara is a bit nervous. They were informed about the kissing scene on the day of the shoot and she worries about Jae reaction. She doesn't know how she will break the news to him.

 

The day has arrived and only an hour left before the MV will be released. Dara is spacing out thinking. The girls are looking at her worriedly. She has been like that the whole day. Bom sighed and sit beside her.

 

"Dara, what's wrong?" bom said.. Dara heared her but she just look at her.

 

"YAH!! Dara, you are making us worry!! Tell us what's your problem!" bom exclaimed because she can't take it anymore and the girls just nodded.

 

"I have a kissing scene with TOP at the MV and if JJ saw that he might kill TOP!" dara suddenly blurted out which shocked the entire beings of the girls..

 

"WWHHHAAATTTT??!!!" the 3 shouted while dara jumped from her sit, startled by her members reaction..

 

"You heard me right.. HELP ME!! You know how he reacts when it comes to like this..." dara said..

 

"Dara, why don't we start digging TOP's grave.. Since it's most likely to happen?? What you think??.." Bom said bluntly. The maknae's just look at her with mouth hanging open. Then minzy whisper to CL something.

 

"Unnie, i think she's gone crazy. How could she say that?" Minzy said but before CL could respond they heard dara talk.

 

"I think that's the best idea I have ever heard. Why don't we do it then, I'll just give him the most expensive flowers for his grave." dara said bluntly like as if it's a VERY NORMAL thing to do.. The Unnies are now dreaming while the maknae's again shocked by their Unnie's weird conversation. Then CL whispered to minzy...

 

"I think we need to send this two to a psychiatrist. They need help already. Their ideas are freaking me out." CL said and Minzy nodded. The two are now worried for their Top Oppa. Then CL had an idea and instantly yelled at his Unnies to give them suggestion that will save TOP.

 

"Yah!!! Unnie, why don't you all call DBSK boys and tell them to make him calmed down when they saw the video. I don't want another incident like before barging into our apartment late at night! Better tell them. I will call Changmin. You two decide who to call." CL said in her leader tone.

 

"Better be. I will call Junsu. Dara call Oppa first and call Yunho. Arasso?" Bom said. Dara nodded.

 

Then the girls call the four DBSK boys except Jae.. They told them about the kissing scene of dara at the MV. The four are all now worried on what will be Jae's reaction this time.

 

"Oppa, TOP and Jae is like your bestfriend already. Please Oppa, help me. Just make him calmed down. Tell him that TOP is your friend and it's only a work. Just do everything you can Oppa. Make him calmed and stop him from killing TOP. Arasso?" dara said while talking to Yoochun on the other line.

 

"I will try my best Rabbit. Your boyfriend is a Jealous Freak so if ever I punched him don't be shocked. Aisht!!! Why choose this stupid friend of mine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter