HIDE & SEEK part 1

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

Everyone roamed around the Lotte World and the 3 girls are so happy to know that Dara own it now. They started trying all the rides to relax after what seemed to be the longest fight they had for the past year. But Dara seemed to not feel good about it. She started spacing out analyzing what just happened awhile ago.. The non-stop coming of Viper's men can be ignored but the fact that no one was killed from them and knowing they have the chance is still a puzzle to her. For the past year all Viper's want is to kill them especially her but today he just played with them.

 

 

*What's going on your mind Sang-Ho??!! What do you really want from us??!!* -those thoughts are now running to Dara's head. Then it hit hear...

 

 

"OH !!!!! OPPA!!! PRINCE!!!" Dara shouted making the girls jumped from their sit.. All of them are sitting at the bench resting while watching the boys trying the Gyro-Drop. The girls challenged them if they are man enough to do it. The girls did it first so the boys have to do it also or else they will be teased non-stop. But since they are already half way through she can't be heard anymore. But Prince was only near her so he immediately went to her. Even the Lotte World are full because of their men, he still don't want to take risk to leave her again & the girls.

 

 

"Yes Princess? Any problem?" Prince asked. Curious why she is panicking while on the phone. Even the girls are curious.

 

 

"DAMMIT!! APPA, OPPA!!!! ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE!!!!" Dara shouted on the phone.. In an instant, the girls understand now what's going on. Even Prince understand why she's acting like that. Dara rushed to where the operator of Gyro-Drop while still trying to contact YG & Jazz. Prince on the other hands started calling their men that left with YG & Jazz but no one is answering. Even the girls trying to contact the house but still no one is answering. Everyone now is panicking.

 

 

"DROP THEM NOW!!!!" Dara instructed as they need her Oppa's right now.  But the operator is hesitating because they are still on the process of going up if they will drop it in an instant it might be a bit to harsh but Dara's doesn't care about it. The boys even requested to give warning before dropping them.

 

 

"I SAID NOW!!!!" Dara exploded. The operator suddenly drop them that shocked the entire being of the boys riding the Gyro-drop. Once the boys was released, most have faces saying they will butcher the operator for dropping them in an instant without warning but Dara intervene already before they could do something to the operator.

 

 

"I TOLD HIM TO DROP YOU ALL ALREADY!!! SO LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" Dara exclaimed. Then rushed to Teddy side. Everyone was looking at her curiously as her worried face is very visible.

 

 

*What's wrong this time..* ~ Jae thought as he look at his wife's worried face.

 

 

"We need to go home Oppa!! Appa is not answering my call even Jazz Oppa!! Alex Oppa, I NEED MY BIKE!!! Try calling the mansion again!! Call our other men to go there as soon as possible!" Dara said as fast as she can... Everyone is still trying to process what she just said..

 

 

"What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter