Unexpected

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

The 4th Test has started at exactly 12noon. Park's Men are the first who did the test. All has 45minutes. Jae has to have lower time than the others. He is lucky for his group will be the last to climb. While Jay's group preparing, Jae's team went to dara side to ask for advice.

 

"Rabbit, what's your secret to go up quickly?" Chun asked.

 

"Move at the same time and continuously and don't stop not until you reach the top and most importantly DON'T LOOK DOWN!" Dara simply said emphasizing the last three words.

 

"Can you elaborate it more?" Yunho asked this time.

 

"Two must go first and the three followed. You have to move at the same time and the distance must be equal so you won't be pulling or pushing any of your team. Remember that your ropes are all connected. See my boys awhile ago, they took so long because the others going to fast and while the other too slow. Which they have to stop to wait for the others but staying on the wall for long will loss your energy and added to that they keep on looking down as well which will make them feel dizzy. Now do you get it?" Dara said looking at the boys who are now in deep thoughts.

 

"Oh 1 more thing. Count so you know when to move. For the 3 who will follow behind pass the same area. Arasso?" dara added which earn nods from the boys.

 

"Thank you Angel. You are really great." Jae said which dara rolled her eyes.

 

"Win the Dating test first before you say those words. Now go and you five talk about your plans." Dara said and Jae just smiled at her and drag the boys to discuss their plans to reach the top as fast as they could.

 

Jay's team & GD's team was able to finish in 39 minutes. While Kush team was able to finish in 43 minutes. For Teddy's team they were able to finish in 32 minutes. Now it's Jae's team. When the signal start the group did amazing moves. Everyone is moving at the same time, same speed same distance and without stopping. When they are watching before their turn they already noted to which path to take. So it's easier for them to just continuously move. When they reach the top they were able to finished in 30 minutes close to Teddy's team.

 

"So Jae Team's win again. Since it's getting dark already, we will go back to the mansion and have dinner there. Everyone must be tired for today's activity since everyone participated. I want everyone to rest well and tomorrow last test would be tiring as well. I want everyone to wake up early and do some exercise. Arasso?" YG said. Then everyone nodded. The girls and Park boys went to ride at the choppers except dara and others drive the cars back to mansion. Dara chose to be with Jae.. When they all reached the mansion Dinner has been served already, everyone got hungry from the test. After dinner everyone went to their room and again dara didn't bother Jae because she knew she needs rest especially for tomorrows last test. Jae tucked her in her bed and bid goodnight. A few minutes later the Mansion was filled with silence.

 

 

**************MORNING CAME****************

 

 

Instead of a very good morning a different greeting welcomed the Mansion.

 

"BOOM!"

"BOOM!"

"BOOM!" 

 

Landmines around the mansion started blowing up. It's clear that they are being attack. Everyone woke up and Jazz and other boys run to the girls room. Then went to dara's room. 3 girls, Jazz & the boys, YG, YG Family, DBSK, 2PM, MBLAQ and Prince are now inside dara's room. While the other mens are already fighting with the entruder..

 

*BOOM* *BOOM*

 

"What's going on???!!!" Dara shouted. Which she is having a hard time moving. And getting her guns under the pillow.

 

"There are about a 100 of them attacking us. I think they are from different gangs. We will talk about this later. I want you to hide including the girls." Jazz said. Dara glared at him.

 

"NO! Jarred Oppa, Take out all the snipers and positioned yourself around the house. Veranda's has great spot. Take down as much as you can. Don't go for a fight anymore they are a lot. How many mens do we have in this house at the moment?" Dara said ignoring the protest from the boys.

 

"YOU SHOULD HIDE!!!" Jarred shouted ignoring what she just said.

 

"TRY ME!! There's no time for this argument. I want the Maknae's hide inside my room including you girls." Dara then tried to move confidently and went to one of the corner and open the secret room.

 

"Thunder, Seungri, Changmin, Mir, Chansung, Minzy, CL & Bom get inside NOW!!" Dara shouted and went to her drawer take another bandage to protect her wounds more. Removed her clothes infront of the boys which the boys instinctively closed their eyes but dara is wearing a sports bra so it's fine and then started to triple the bandage in her stomach and in her shoulder and make it sure she put a lot of pressu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter