MAD

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4TH UPDATE since yesterday.....

I would like to apologize for any errors if ever you found a lot.. hehehehe

************************************************************

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

No one dared to move. No one spoke after what she said. Even Jae didn't see it coming. All he knows is her wife already calm down but getting out of the car, the lovely Dara Park was instantly gone and was replaced by Red Park, the ruthless gang leader.

 

 

"I WILL JUST GO TO MY ROOM TO WASH! ONCE I GET BACK I WANT TO SEE THEM ALL!" Dara said as she walks out from her family and head to her room.

 

 

"What happened to her Jae? She seem to be too serious.." YG asked, curious why she is acting like that.

 

 

"I don't know Uncle. She was ok when we where on our way here. She was even smiling." Jae said while hands on her nape.

 

 

"Aaahhh.. That's what you called mood swings.. Aigoo.. I better call our men before she explodes if she didn't find them here.. Jae, I would like to warn you not to interrupt no matter what. Arasso?" Jazz said. Jae & YG look at him curiously.

 

 

"Why hyung?" Jae asked.

 

 

"You will find out soon. Just try not to get into her way today. Just let her be. I will stop her by myself if she gone too much." Jazz said. Though Jae is still confused he just nodded to Jazz. Jazz then called Alex & Chase and told them to call all their men and tell them to be at the front as per Red's order as soon as possible.

 

 

In less than 5 minutes everyone are now standing infront of YG, Jazz, Alex, Chase & Jae. Dara is still upstairs. Alex & Chase joined them already as Teddy and others are already done with their works up the hill. All of them are already on their way back to the mansion and was already informed that Dara already summoned their mens which Teddy cursed as he told them already that he will handle it this time. He doesn't want to stress her sister out anymore that's why he is slowly taking the loads from her and already willing to take the position as a leader.

 

 

"Hyung what's the matter?" Prince asked curiously. The way they are gathered today is new to him.

 

 

"Just wait Prince. We have to wait for Dara." Jazz said and Prince nodded. Few more minutes passed Dara arrived wearing her combat outfit; black shorts, black tank top & combat shoes. Jazz, Alex, Chase, Prince & her other men who stayed with her for long knew that she is wearing her training suit. Her outfit today is the one she usually use when she is on hand to hand combat with her men. She wears it if they are on a training. Jae & YG just look at her curiously, but got a signal from Jazz in an instant to whatever they are thinking save it later and just shut their mouth. Dara then signal Prince to be at her side which the latter gladly oblige.

 

 

"ALL OF YOU MUST BE WONDERING WHY I GATHER YOU ALL HERE RIGHT??!!" Dara shouted so that her men can hear her. Most nodded but Dara didn't like it.

 

 

"TALK!! DON'T JUST NOD!!" Dara shouted, sound pissed. Her family got startled when her tone changed.

 

 

"YES MADAM!!!" In an instant she got a loud response from her men. The boys behind her all can do was just look at everyones expression.

 

 

"I wanted to play a little bit before I could tell you why.. Shall we??" Dara said as she walk straight to his men.

 

 

"YES MADAM!" Mostly answered but Dara ignore those who didn't answer back.

 

 

"MOVE TO THE SIDE!!!" Dara ordered while walking and in a snap everyone did. Other's thinking it's just like before when they do training. They will attack her like as if she is their enemy but for Dara her purpose this time is different. She stop in the middle and scan her men's faces to find the two traitors. Once spotted she smirked which didn't pass to her other men. Then she walk straight to his men and grab the two traitors and brought them to the center while her other men are on both sides and families at the porch.

 

 

"Let's see how good you two fight. You two versus Me. Survival Game. Let's see how you will handle me. WE NEED EXERCISE.. Arasso??" Dara said calmly. The two just gulp and nodded in an instant. Since her family is a bit far, they look at them curiously. They want to know what they are talking about..

 

 

"SPEAK!!" Dara shouted as she doesn't want people to just keep on nodding everytime she talk.

 

 

"NEH MADAM!!" The two instantly said. Dara's family are now thinking what's her plans for this traitors.

 

 

Dara smile at them then grab two bats that she prepared and handed to the two traitors. At first they look at her curiously but to save themselves from her wrath they just accepted the bats that was given to them.

 

 

"Now now... EVERYONE! I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO INTERRUPT TO WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO HERE! INTERRUPT AND YOU WILL GET IT FROM ME!! DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND???" Dara shouted.

 

 

"NEH MADAM!" Her men said but Dara was not happy because she didn't hear a response from her family. When she meant by everyone, it includes her entire family.. Then Dara face her family and glare at them.

 

 

"I SAID EVERYONE!! YOU ARE ALL INCLUDED!! NOW, DON'T INTERRUPT ME! ARE WE CLEAR ABOUT THAT??!!" Dara exclaimed at her family. Nobody likes the way she talks to them but being the Red Park and pregnant, better to follow before she snaps at them.

 

 

"NEH!" Her family said which Dara smile at them then went to face the traitors again.

 

 

"DAMN THIS WOMAN!! I will strangle her after this little stunt of her!" Alex said with gritted teeth enough that only them at the porch could hear.

 

 

"Hyung, she's my wife and remind you also that she's pregnant." Jae said.

 

 

"Want to take her place then?? Because I really want to strangle your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter