LONGING and PLANS

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS

This is my 101 update..kekeke

Instead of having a sequel, I just put everything in one story. :)

Hope I didn't bore you all. I'm finishing this.

VOTE UP!!!

**********************

 

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

 

 

What the two boys didn't know Dara heard everything. Dara hide instantly when she saw her Oppa going out and it shocked her upon hearing her other Oppa about falling in love with her. Slowly she went back to her room where the twins are sleeping already. She was suppose to ask permission if they can go shopping in Seattle but upon hearing what he said she may not be allowed to go out. Now she understand why they are in a small town, not going out that much and was not properly introduced to a lot of people. This is not because their life might be in danger but they don't want them to be recognized or for them to not know who really are they.

 

 

 

She was furious, no doubt about that. But a part of her can't bring herself to hate them. Despite of what she heard, she is still thankful they saved her, Bom and the twins. She didn't confront them because if she does everything might turn bad and all of them will be harmed. She just calmly take whatever she discovered at least part of her rejoicing that she got their real names now but part of her is confused about him accusing them of killing his Father. She is also bothered about how they say that their family are very powerful. She is also bothered about this whole gangster thing and why a lot wants the Park's dead especially Red, which is her obviously because of the tattoo she have at her back which says it all. She don't know what to feel anymore. She is curious about her life, their life.. She wanted to know everything about them and more over about what does she do before or to what kind of family does they belong.

 

 

 

After so much thinking, Dara pretended to sleep because she is aware that her Oppa's are always checking them at night. After they already checked her room she took her phone out and went to check something. She opened google and search for their actual names - Dara Park and Bom Park. When she did it a lot of their pictures appeared together with two girls. She gasped upon seeing their photos. Now she understand also why they are not watching news, why their huge flat screen is only for watching movies and why they don't have computer or laptop in the house or any form of device that they can use in knowing something outside the world except their phones. The phones which meant for emergencies only. She never did use the phone for net because it never occured to her not just until today when she is now too eager to know about her life, about their life.

 

 

 

"We are part of K-Pop girl group 2NE1?? Oh.. We are popular??" Dara said while looking at their different pictures. And then an idea came to her mind and she went to google again to search - DARA PARK HUSBAND.

 

 

 

When the search is done a lot of names appears which annoys her. The names appeared that said to be her husband is Kim Jaejoong, Kwon Jiyong, Lee Donghae, Jung Il Woo and a lot more. She then again tried to search to know who she's really with - DARA PARK ACCIDENT.

 

 

 

Upon searching to it a series of News about her and the other 2NE1 appeared on the net. She checked one by one and she was shocked that they are keeping to everyone about them being missing. Then a particular headline caught her attention - KIM JAEJOONG CONFESSES BEING MARRIED TO 2NE1 DARA PARK.

 

 

 

When she saw this she click it in an instant and a video was shown about Kim Jaejoong Press Conference which was already few years back. She watched the clip and her eyes are glued to his face only.

 

 

"It's been 6 months already when 2NE1 got into the accident. The girls are still in a coma and we don't know when they will wake up or if they..... if they will survive this. I am here to let everyone know that I, Kim Jaejoong, is already married to Sandara Park and I am asking for everyone support and prayers for the safety and recovery of the girls. I am very sorry to my fans if I have betrayed you of me getting married without letting anyone know but I love her so much and I can't wait to be with her and spend the rest of my life but now she was taken from me. I am only asking one thing to all of you, please accept us. Please accept my wife. Please accept the family that we will build together. And before I end this, I will be in haitus not until I have my wife back. I am sorry. Thank you." 

 

 

Not noticing Dara's tears started rolling in her cheeks even if she doesn't recognize him, her hearts seems to long for him.

 

 

 

"I can't even remember you but here I am crying. Probably my heart recognizes you. I'm sorry if you are hurting like this. I have no idea. I'll try my best to get out from here and return to you but right now I have to make plans to get out from here. Please wait for us." Dara said as she started to clear all the websites she visited. After she knew she is safe she went to the twins and lie down in between them.

 

 

 

"Ted, Dee.. I found your Daddy. You have his face Dee. Oh well you still have my beautiful eyes and I am thankful with that. Well Ted seems to have his Daddy's lips. Mama will find ways for us to get out from here. I promise you that. Your Daddy must be missing us all already. It's been four years. He must be so sad already." Dara said as she give the twins a kiss on their foreheads  and another sets of tears falls in her eyes. She can't help but worries about their situation right now. From today onwards she has to be good in acting that she knows nothing or they might be in trouble. 

 

 

 

'I am Sandara Park married to Kim Jaejoong and we have twins name Teddee and Jaedee, how lucky do I get being married to handsome man and blessed with two adorable kids.' - Dara's thought before totally been knocked out with smile on her face.

 

 

 

Morning Came....

 

 

 

"YAH! SLEEPYHEADS wakey wakey..."

 

 

 

"Dee-dee es-sweep more..." Jaedee said as she tried her best to get herself covered by thick blankets and pillows..

 

 

 

"Aigoo..come on Dee-dee you have your day care today..it's play time today.. You too Ted wake up buddy.."

 

 

 

"no~~~ es-sleep mowe..no day-day today.. es-sleep only with mama.." Teddee said and do exactly the same thing as what Jaedee did..

 

 

 

"Aigoo!! Why it is so hard to raise twins! Doll... Doll... Sweetie wake up now... Come on.. It's wake up time now.."

 

 

 

"ANDY Oppa~~... sleep more...later..." Dara said and like the twins she covered herself with blankets..

 

 

 

"YAH!! Wake up now!!" Andy exclaimed since no one is listening to him even Dara...

 

 

 

"Hey.. You don't have to yell.." Another man said upon hearing him yell.

 

 

 

"Aisht! Why don't you wake up the 3 since they lllooovvveee you more than me... Aigoo, why did you gave to me the task of waking these 3 up every morning where the maids can do it anyway!" Andy complained as he carelessly plopped down in the bed making the 3 felt the shaking of the bed.. Deedee just move a little and return to sleep, Ted move a bit also away from anyone and go back to sleep as well while Dara....

 

 

 

"AISHT! ANDY OPPA!!! Just give us 5 minutes!!!" Dara complained and kicked Andy out of the bed which result for him to roll down the bed..

 

 

 

"YAH!!! YOdjgsjdghsilghsd" Andy was stopped from yelling when a hand covered his mouth..

 

 

 

"Doll, have you forgotten the kids schedule today? It's Day Care today.. You don't want them to miss it right? They only have 3 days in a week in day care and I know it will not be healthy if they keep on staying in the house.." That woke her up upon hearing the day care and look at the clock on the wall facing the bed and the chaos begun..

 

 

 

"OMO!! JUNJIN OPPA~~~ WHY DID YOU JUST WAKE ME UP NOW!!! AIGOO... Yah! Yah! Ted, Deedee come on honey its day care time.." Dara said as Junjin and Andy just roll their eyes on her... She practically throwing all the pillows and blankets in their bed looking for the twins since they have huge bed and tons of pillows plus a thick blankets.. And the boys laugh while Dara just heave a sigh upon seeing the twins hiding at the far end of the bed where the headdress is with a huge pillow on top of them trying their very best to hide from their mother which is a total failure.. Deedee is her thumb sleeping peacefully while Ted is covering his ears with the pillow on his head clearly saying they don't want to go by there mere action..

 

 

 

"OMG! This kid are really full of surprises! For a 3 year old already they do know now how to hate day care what more when they go to school! I can't wait to see that!" Andy said making Dara stiffened but composes herself before they noticed something.

 

 

 

"Aisht! This two! Junjin Oppa change the bed into a smaller one! So it would be easier to find them in this huge bed, thick blankets and tons of pillows!" Dara again complained who's now trying to remove the pillow on top of Ted..

 

 

 

"If I do that, then the two might fall off the bed without you knowing it. I chose the wide and large bed for the twins safety and for them to be comfortable in rolling in the bed.. And I bought a lot of pillows for their protection as well.." Junjin said which Dara can't help but close her eyes and again composes herself.. The kindness they are showing is too much for her to take, now that they found out what's the real deal for all the help they have given to them especially Junjin's help.

 

 

 

"You are spoiling them.. Aisht! Ted come on baby.. You and Deedee needs to go to Day Care today honey.. And you still have to greet your Auntie Barbie a good morning too.. Come on, Uncle Andy and Uncle Junjin will play with you later once you get back and they will also give you whatever you want..so how about that?" Dara said and then in a lightning of speed Ted woke up with her cute bambi and messy hair and a smile on his face..

 

 

 

"WOMAN!!" Andy hissed and Dara could only do is stuck her tongue out to them.. It's been always a routine for everyone to bribe the kids in order for them to follow and listen to them.. Though they are all trying to not spoil them it seems the twins are good in finding ways to make them go all soft to them..

 

 

 

"Pwomise??????" Ted asked but before Dara could answer Junjin already cut her..

 

 

 

"Promise.. Now why don't you call your nana and ask help for your bath.." Junjin said then in a snap Ted is already running outside the room looking for his nana..

 

 

 

"I can do that.." Dara said while pouting..

 

 

 

"Not today. You all wake up late so its good to get help sometimes.. You still have to prepare their stuff and what foods to bring for their day care.. Now why don't you move next to Deedee who's the hardest to wake up among all the people in this house.." Junjin said as Andy chuckle while Dara just laugh. Yes, out of all the people in the house Deedee is sure a winner in sleeping department. Anywhere, anytime, any moment if there is time for her to nap then she will nap and when waking up part is involve it would take a lot of convincing before they can wake her up totally..

 

 

 

"Hhhhmm.. Junjin Oppa, Andy Oppa would you like to try first? You'll never know you might be able to wake her up in first trial.." Dara said as she look at the two..

 

 

 

"I'll try first.." Andy said and went to Deedee side...

 

 

 

"He won't win.. He in waking up the kids.." Junjin said when Dara is already standing beside him watching Andy doing his moves to Deedee to wake her up..

 

 

 

"True.. Out of all of us in this house its Andy Oppa she hates most when he is waking her up.." Dara said as the two chuckle..

 

 

 

"My baby Deedee, wake up sweetie.. Today is playtime with other kids.. Come on sweetie.." Andy started with his sweet voice that he could master..

 

 

 

"No~~~...Deedee es-sweep more..no pway...." Deedee said in response and turned her back on him and cover herself with the huge pillow again.. Dara and Junjin who's watching could only do is silently laugh. They knew also Andy doesn't have that much patience so any minute he might gave up already.

 

 

 

"Aisht! Come on sweetie.. Uncle Andy will take you to the toy shop if you get up already.." Andy again tried by bribing her..

 

 

 

"don't wike...sweep only..." Deedee said and move farther away from Andy which Dara and Junjin can't help but laugh..

 

 

 

"Give up now?" Junjin said which Andy just glare at them..

 

 

 

"Deedee, honey... if you're not gonna wake up, mommy will tickle you..." Dara this time said because they are wasting their time already..

 

 

 

"no~~~~~.." Deedee whine and face her mother and look at her in her eyes then again she put her thumb on  and slowly closes her eyes and return to her dreaml

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter