Idol & A Gangster at the same time

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

Morning came and the girls didn't sleep in. While having breakfast they are talking more plans. The boy's didn't go to work to accompany the girls and finish what dara requested.

 

"Princess, you were right. Lee Donghae profile is kept hidden. But I will try again. Arasso?" Alex said.

 

"That's fine oppa. I am not expecting actually that you would be able to get an info about him. Since we are in the same industry so I have plans." Dara said then look at girls.

 

"And what is that and why are you looking at us?" Bom said.

 

"Well, from now on we will befriended ALL LEE'S in the entertainment industries and also those we will meet that includes Lee Donghae... We will also befriended other's stars.. As long as they are Lee and I want you 3 to cooperate with me.. I want to build good relationship with the Lee's so that before we are found out atleast they will think twice before killing us. We don't know that maybe one of them or most of them are the Lee's already so i guess it would be better to get close to them. Arasso?" Dara said.

 

"Unnie, I AM LEE... Did you just befriended me because I am Lee??" CL said and a hint of sadness on her tone..... Everyone look at her..

 

"Chaerin-ah, Unnie loves you..And we consider you already as our family. Even if you belong or not to the Lee's clan. I don't care. You see CL, even if I know that your last name is Lee, i didn't doubt at you even once. I have the feeling that we are bestfriends in our past life like this two also. So don't ever think about it. Even if you are a Lee or not, Unnie will accept you no matter what. But since you are not part of their Family so stop thinking about it. I only hate Lee's when they try to hurt my family and when they got too close to me and gain my trust then stabbed me at the back. But in your case CL, i know you will not do it to us.. So stop worrying ok.. We love you.. So i hope this topic will be burried already. Arasso?" dara said smiling at CL.. CL lighten up and smiled to everyone..

 

"Neh Unnie, mianhe for saying those.. I am happy to be part of this family. You know that me and Minzy are orphans and you took care of us.. We owe you that much and being a traitor is far from reality. We will not do it to you.." CL said while Minzy nodded.

 

"Aaaaawwww... Group hug!!!!!!!!!" Bom said.. then the four group hug..

 

"You four are already my kids.. Chaerin-ah and Baby minkki, would you like if we adopted you and turn you two a Park? I will be your Appa from now on. Do you like that?" Jazz said. The girls look at him even dara and bom..

 

"OOPPPAAAA!!!!!!!!! I like it!!! Why we didn't think about it before.." dara beamed..

 

"MMMEEEE TTTOOOOO!!! Adopt them as soon as possible... Please please please... And we will  be called the PARK SISTERS!!!!!! Kkkkkyyyyyaaaaaahhhhh!!!!" Bom squeled...

 

"So Chaerin and Miinzy? Would you like to be a Park?" Jazz said.. Dara and bom look at them while nodding their heads telling the girls to just say Yes.

 

"Of course Oppa... We would love to be part of Park family for real.. Right minzy?" CL said and Minzy is already crying... The girls hugged her..

 

"Of course.. I want to experience to have a family also.. Never did I have experience it." Minzy said..

 

"You two will be sisters while dara and bom will be your cousin when I am done with your papers. And you two will call me Appa. Arasso?" Jazz said..

 

"Neh Appa..." The two girls said..

 

"Cute..But Oppa, how come they are my cousins.. Appa adopted you right? So you 5 are my brothers.. Then they are my nieces now.." dara said which bom agreed also.

 

"NO.. Your appa work on the papers.. On our papers our father is your Grandpa so it turns out we are your Appa's & Hyun Suk brothers. But since you are already used to calling us Oppa so we just let it be.." Jazz said which girl mouth formed 'O' shape..

 

"Anyway so we are clear about. Alex & Kevin worked on their papers. Make a fake profile also like this two. Change their birth certificate. Make them my daughter since birth. Arasso?" The boys nodded.

 

"Yyyeeehhheeeyyy...We got new Park's in the house! Welcome to the family. We need to celebrate!! Jazz hyung is now an Appa!! I'm jealous..." Chase said..

 

"You can adopt Dara & Bom, you like?" Alex suggested... The girls look at him..

 

"Oh never mind. I'd rather be single than having a daughter like them! I feel like I will be adopting a DEVIL than an ANGEL!! SO im good being a single.." Chase said then everyone started laughing their off except Dara and Bom.

 

"YYYAAAAHHHH!!!" the two shouted which everyone laugh out loud more.... It took couple of minutes before they all stop..

 

"Anyway, what will you do today?.. We will be busy today.. We will work on your cars and some protectors for you too use and we will finish the mask that you needed and also other disguises that you can possibly use.." Kevin said.

 

"We will do trainings, shooting and drag race today. We have to do that for future sake. Oh by the way, Buy a car for this 3.. Get them a fast car.. Ask them what they want and also buy 3 more Ducati for them also.. Don't ask why i don't just give my other cars to them.. Those cars are my toys so leave them alone.." Dara said which the boys shook their heads and girl are so happy to have their own nice car.. The 3 told them what cars they like to have and in a snap Jazz ordered it already and it will only take 2 weeks before they arrived including the Ducati.

 

"Ok it's done.. You two, I will assigned mens to follow you since you are already a Park. I want you to take care always you are now my daughters. Don't give Appa a headache and don't turn out to be like this two. Arasso?" jazz said..

 

"Neh Appa..." the two girls said and everyone smiled at them..

 

The days they spent at the mansion was fun for the girls. Minzy learned so fast. She maybe always at the last when they do drag racing but for a starter she really did it well. The four played archery again and the girls was able to got the bullseye with no sweat. Their oppa's join them in sparring and teach them more. They are also have a fight practice with all their Men at the mansion and as expected the girls was able to win over the 50 men that the boys provided for them. All in all they forgot that they are an Idol. After the short vacation they are now heading to YG. Everyone drive each car since they have stuffs with them to carry. Minzy was able to get a license. When they reach YG their cousins also arrived at the same with them. They all parked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter