Dara's Precious TOYS

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

When they arrive at the port everyone went out of the Van one by one. But all except dara stop on their tracks Jaws dropped & Eyes are as wide as an Owl O.O.... No one is moving, they all look like a STATUE. Dara ignore them for the meantime. Then when she saw her oppa's she then run to them.

 

"OOOPPPPAAAAA!!!! Mianhe for being late....." dara said. Then look at her toys. But before her Oppa's could say something.....

 

"KKKKKYYYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" dara screamed like as if there's no tomorrow. Checking everything if all of her toys are in good condition. While dara's company who are standing like a statue are awaken now by her scream.

 

"PRINCESS!! Come over here first... Introduce your friends!" Jazz shouted since dara is a bit far from them now checking the last car. But they were ignore.

 

"Hyung??" Teddy asked.

 

"Teddy??" Jazz asked. Teddy just nodded then smile.

 

"TEDDY?" "HYUNG?" 4 boys said at the same time. Looking at me from head to toe..

 

"YUP, its me!" teddy said.

 

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jarred & Chase hugged teddy while jumping. Which Alex & Kevin instantly pulled out the two before they crushed teddy.

 

"How old are this two anyway??? refresh my mind...they seems like they did not change...."teddy said which earn a laugh from his so called family...while the two just pouted..

 

"Don't mind them...It's your sister's fault why they act like that...hahahahaha... Anyway, how are you teddy??" Alex said.

 

"I am fine Alex...Anyway, YOU ALL GOT A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO." the 4 gulped sensing teddy's seriousness.

 

"Teddy, we will talk about this when we got home ok? This is not the right place." Jazz said.

 

"Oh right...Anyway I would like you all to meet my friend. This Kush, Seven, Chaerin, Minzy, TOP, GD, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri..and last Bom, I will let Rabbit introduce her to you.. By the way, who own this freaking nice cars?? Is it one of your business?? If it's yes, can i have one??"Teddy asked. while the five exchange glances. They don't know how they will break the news that all the cars are owned by her sister. They were warned not to spoil here or else they will face teddy's wrath.

 

"ME TOO!" YG Talents said at the same time. Then teddy looked at them.

 

"ARE WE BLOOD RELATED FOR YOU TO REQUEST LIKE THAT???!!!" Teddy yelled at them. Everyone just looked at him then stuck their tongue out.

 

"Oh bom, you don't belong to them. Come over here." teddy said. While bom stand beside teddy now. Dara is now walking back to them then stop beside Jazz and whisper something enough for her 5 Oppas, teddy & bom to hear.

 

"Oppa, We need to go. Uncle Hyun Suk is on his way now to the mansion." dara .

 

"His still ali...O.O.........." dara cut him off..

 

"STOP!!! We will explain later.... We need to go... Oh wait, Jarred Oppa, Chase Oppa did you check the car?? No tracking device or anything suspicious???" dara asked.

 

"We already did princess.. No nothing so we are safe to go.." Jarred said.

 

"Oh oppa's I want you to meet Park Bom... Remember PIGLET'S????........DON'T SAY HER NAME!!!!" dara said before his oppa's screamed Bom's real name..

 

"BBBUUUUNNNNYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" her Oppa's screamed....

 

"Aww..You grown up now. More beautiful and ier.. How are you bunny? Remember me?? I used to call you bunny while dara here a Rabbit.." Jazz said...

 

"Jazz Oppa!!!" bom then run to jazz and hugged him tightly...

 

"Enough young lady... You really look good while dara here still look like a kiddo?? You have the same age right???" Jazz said while everyone are now laughing..

 

"YAH!!!!! I am not a kid anymore!!!!" Dara shouted..

 

"You are a kid to me Kiddo!!" Teddy said which earns another round of laughter.

 

"AISHT!!!!!" like I have said..pissing her off is a no no.. dara then took Alex 2 guns in a snap which is hidden behind his back then dara pointed it to the laughing crowd. Which in an instant everyone stopped. Everyone are shocked seeing a petite girl with so much confidence in holding a gun. No one dare to move even her oppa's and bom. then.................

 

"DARA!!!!"

"SANTOKI!!!!"

"BRAT!!!!!"

"PARK!!!!!!"

"PRINCESS!!!!"

"RABBIT!!!!" her 6 oppa's yelled when they come to her senses.... but dara ignore them...

 

"LET ME WARN YOU ALL......PISS ME OFF AGAIN AND YOU'LL GONNA GET IT FROM ME......I DON'T GIVE SECOND CHANCES.... SO BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK NEXT TIME......ARRASSO?" dara said in her deadliest tone............. everyone just nodded except her oppa's and bom who just snorted...

 

Teddy then grabbed the gun that Dara's holding then give it to alex. Then.........

 

*WHACK* *WHACK* *WHACK* Jazz, Teddy & Bom hit her head for they know that they are the only one can do it.

 

"YAH!!! You want to die??!!!" dara exclaimed..

 

"You scared them brat, and you expected us to do nothing??!!!" Jazz shouted...

 

"AISHT!!!!!! FINE FINE FINE!!!! Mianhe...... But I mean what I said earlier!" dara said still scaring her new family.

 

"YAH!!!!!!!!" Her 6 Oppa's plus bom yelled.

 

"......~mianhe everyone~.........."dara said in her sweetest voice... which they only nodded..

 

"Enough of this....we need to go.....you will be punished later rabbit..." Alex said. While dara just smirked.

 

"Jazz hyung, is this your new business?" teddy asked again curiosly. 

 

"Oh oppa, they are my toys.. ALL OF IT ARE MINE.. MY VERY OWN COLLECTION! You like it??" dara said with sparkling eyes....

 

"YOU OWN ALL OF THIS???!!! WHO TOLD YOU TO COLLECT CARS???!!! WHO TOLD YOU TO BUY A LOT OF CARS??!!! AND TAKE NOTE EXPENSIVE CARS!!!! WHY DID YOU SPEND TOO MUCH MONEY ON CARS WHERE YOU COULD HAVE JUST SAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 CARS IS ENOUGH RABBIT!!!!!! YOU SPOILED LITTLE ANNOYING BRAT!!!!!!!!!!!" TEDDY SCREAMED.. then look at the 5 CULPRITS...

 

"YAH!! YOU LET HER DIDN'T YOU??? YOU JUST FOLLOWED EVERYTHING SHE SAY DON'T YOU??? YOU SPOILED HER DIDN'T YOU, WHICH IF I WAS NOT MISTAKEN I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU TO DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT SPOIL HER!!!!!!!!!!!" Teddy shouted at the 5 boys who the 4 hid behind dara while Jazz is just laughing at the situation....

 

"Ah Teddy.. You still didn't change.... calm down will you.... will sort this out when we got home.. for the brat thing, i think there's nothing we can do about it.... hahahahahahahaha" jazz said laughing.. while Teddy is now looking at her sister or more to say glaring at her.. dara just stuck her tongue at him..

 

"AISHT!!!!" teddy run his fingers on his hair due to irritation.. while everyone just laugh at him...

 

"Oppa..i will introduce you all to my toys.. Anyway who can drive a bike??" dara asked. Top raised his hand.

 

"Oh so the jerk then.. Ok, you drive my ducati.. ok? you have to be careful with it.. My ducati is more important than you so better take care of it.. arrasso?" dara said and top just nodded. Still shocked because for the first he will be able to drive a ducati...

 

"Come everyone...I'll introduce you to my cars..." then everyone followed...

 

Dara is explaining everything about the car so that everyone has an idea about it.

 

"Teddy Oppa, I will let you drive my bugatti since your special. So don't get mad at me ok?" dara is hoping that his oppa will take the bait...So he will not nagged her about her toys..

 

"FINE!" then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter