RUN AWAY Part 1

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

*BANG* From the rival gang

 

*BANG* From Dara's gun

 

*BANG* From Bom's gun

 

"WHAT HAPPENED???" Boys voice on the line can be heard.

 

"BOM????"

 

"DARA????" Everyone is panicking when no one is answering but a loud booming voice calmed them.

 

"OOWW........YAH!!! RED, why do you have to push me like that!! Look I've got hurt and got a little scar on my perfect legs." Bom complained now trying to get up. Dara rolled her eyes to her!

 

"So do you want to die early than getting a scar?? Is that what you want instead?? You could have told me earlier so I didn't have waste my effort on you!" Dara exclaimed. Bom clicked her tongue at her.

 

*BANG* *BANG*

 

"Yah!! You almost blasted my ears!!" Bom's another complain..

 

"Yah!! You did the same on me??!!! I just need to kill the guy behind you and I think you did the same as well!! Aisht!! Let's have our back's together. It would be better!" Dara exclaimed again.

 

"YAH!!! YOU TWO?? Will you stop shouting it hurts our ears!! And can you please pay attention to what you are doing than bickering because if you haven't noticed we are on a WAR for REAL!!" Teddy scolded them empahisizing the word WAR and REAL.

 

"Jarred Oppa, is second floor clear already??" Dara asked. Their men from other mansion started to arrive but at the same time new rounds of men arrive as well. Since Dara chose to have a house in a secluded area, they are not sure if police will be coming anytime soon.

 

"I don't know. i am not sure. Only few cameras are working on that floor. Others are already at the lawn they take the windows in going down." Jarred said.

 

"Is everyone still ok? No one is hurt?" Dara asked hoping everyone are not hurt.

 

"WE ARE FINE!" Everyone said which dara smiled. Then and idea popped into Dara's head.

 

"Oppa, set a fireworks before we attract attention!! I don't want us to be in Frontpage!! Ask our men to set it now and don't stop until we are not done here!!" This is just to save their asses from Police. Then before anyone could talk, Minzy and CL suddenly appears with same outfit as them. Black hair and Mask On. Guns attached to their body as well and same guns with them also.

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE??" Bom shouted. Which everyone at the phone startled from Bom's sudden outburst.

 

"Oppa call all the maknae's as well. Include them at the conference call!!! They went out!!" Dara said in gritted teeth and look at the maknae's.

 

"Mianhe Unnie. We saw the camera's inside your room and we all panicked and want to help. They are already climbing on your walls. So before they could get in we all take them down. Seungri and Changmin are using the Sniper while Chansung is a look out for them. While others took guns and went to Teddy Oppa's room to take down the people from their as well...And..." CL was cut when Dara and Bom shouted at the same time and pushing the maknae's down.

 

"GET DOWN!!!"

 

*BANG* *BANG*

 

*BANG* *BANG* Exchange gunshots was heard.

 

"GIRLS ARE YOU ALRIGHT???" Jazz voiced suddenly boomed in.

 

"That was close!! Aisht!! Forget about it!! We are fine!! Oppa?? Call the Maknae's now. I want to hear them and make sure they are Ok.! Chun Oppa, Jiyong go to my room and help Changmin, Seungri & Chansung! Jay Oppa, TOP go to Teddy Oppa's room help Thunder and Mir. Other's stay at the east wing and we girls will stay at the middle second floor." Dara said.

 

"GOT IT!!" The boys said.

 

"GIRLS BE CAREFUL!! If you can get out from second floor you better be! It's quite dangerous staying their." YG said. Worried for his family esp to the girls. The girls didn't respond since another round of mens are nearing the door.

 

"Girls, let's  take them all down together! CL use 'Aqua' as your name from now on, Minzy use 'AMBER'..Now cover our backs! Aqua you look at your right while Amber to the left. Check the stairs as well. Me and Beige will handle this NEW ARRIVALS!!" Then the four spread their hands and positioned themselves confidently in the middle of the second floor to welcome their so called GUESTS!! Once they stepped inside the house few Mens emerged from the west and east wing of the house which CL and Minzy are so well prepared. A smile appeared in the pretty faces of 2NE1 girls.

 

"LET'S GET THIS DONE GIRLS!!!" Then a series of gun shots welcomed the guests at Park's mansion!!! After taking them all down. Dara took the opportunity. She had forgotten already her wounds.

 

"MAKNAE'S GET OUT FROM THE ROOM NOW!! Take the stairs and we are here!! THE REST DO THE SAME!! I want us to get out one by one at the mansion!! Destination will be given to you!! BE HE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter