The Lee's

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

The dinner went well at the Mansion but everyone still thinking of Dara. Wishing that she will wake up earlier so they could know that she is perfectly fine.. The girls sleep in dara's room. The boys sleep in their own rooms at the Mansion. But a naughty jerk can't wait until tomorrow so once in a while he checked dara. For the nth time checking her, he got caught this time. When he closed the door someone suddenly tap his shoulder startling him.

 

"HOLY SH*T!!"

 

"Since when Sh*t become Holy huh Jaejoong??!!"

 

"Yah! Park Yoochun! Don't scare me like that!!" Jae now holding his chest trying to calm his beating heart. While Yoochun just chuckle.

 

"Will you please rest. I hate it that I keep on hearing your door everytime you go out. God Jae, my cousin will not go anywhere. And please, my other cousins is inside also. People in this house will think you are a ert if they caught you and I am pretty sure that if they caught you they will beat you to death! Now can we go back to the other side?? And you need to sleep also." Yoochun said.

 

"FINE! Wake me up if you happen to wake up earlier than me. Arasso?" Jae said while they are walking going back to their own rooms.

 

"Fine!" Yoo said. The two now went to their room and Jae tried his best to sleep which in few minutes he was knocked out already. And a peaceful night pass in Park's Mansion.

 

 

At the Lee's Mansion.............

 

 

"WHY DID YOU LET HER GO!!" Viper shouted...

 

"We didn't uncle. She got away. But atleast we know she is already here in Korea. It would be easy to find her now. And I am pretty sure she is badly hit. I saw her gun shot wound but I heard from our men that she was shot again and it was bad. Her men arrives also before I could get her. I didn't get to see her face for she wears a mask. I wasn't able to get Seungri but I think he is safe. My men told me they saw him went out the building safely." Minho said which Viper sighed in relief upon knowing his youngest son is safe.

 

"You said she was shot? Have you check the hospitals?" Donghae asked. Worried for Dara. He knows that it was dara they are talking about. He will find ways to see her and know her condition. *Seungri was right. This is sick! Why is uncle so obssessed killing the Park's.-Donghae thought*

 

"I already asked our men. But no trace of her. I also ask our other men trailing the Park's because there is a chance they will go to her once they found out what happened to her but all of a sudden they lost them." Minho said.

 

"WHAT???!!! WHAT KIND OF MEN DO WE HAVE!!! SIMPLE JOB THEY CAN'T EVEN DO!!!" Viper exploded punching the table.

 

"It's not that Uncle. I think Red was able to know our plans. I told you she is good in suprising us. The Park's are very well protected. You have no idea how many mens Red have. If I am correct each and every Park's has more or less 3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter