Catch 'RED PARK' if you can!

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In BLUE PRINT(for the boys) & RED PRINT (for the girls) 

means it's happening at the same time with Dara.. Ok?? kekekeke

Sorry for errors if there's any...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

"You just caught me on the wrong time boy!!!!"

 

 

The boys smirked while looking at Dara. They are confident that they can take her because she is cornered already. The 6 guys pretended as doctors & nurse to be able to get to her and they only had an injection with them to put them to sleep since they can't bring guns or any weapons. Sang-ho's other men are also already inside the hospital pretending to be patient, commoner, nurses & doctors as well. They were able to pass all the guards downstairs and when they got opportunity they went up one by one to avoid being caught. Park's men are actually in every floor and the top floor which is on the 29th is fully guarded but then again it was Sang-Ho's they are dealing with and Dara knew that his not that stupid but then again she is way smarter than him. She is always prepared.

 

 

"There's nothing you can do now Red, your men are not that easy to take down. You are protected well but we are smart enough though..." Dara just smiled sweetly at them as she stepped out from the dark corner... On of the boys just throw an injection straight to her but Dara was able to dodge it.

 

 

"You really want to knock me down that instantly?? I guess, it would be too boring for everyone.. Why don't we play a little bit like 'Catch RED PARK if you can', will see who among you can stay that long..." Dara said as she is eyeing them and the wide door open behind them.

 

 

"Sounds interesting to me, we can play along but no weapons. We all have to find ways on how we will get you and how you will get rid of us.." One of the boy said and Dara is liking the idea..

 

 

'You don't know what you've gotten yourself into' - dara thought as she smirked.

 

 

"So it's a deal then??" Dara said. As she suddenly throw her katana just passes right above the boys head making the gasp with her action. The Katana was now stuck at the living room near the painting just right across her room. Dara smile at them again.

 

 

"Oh, Did I scare you???.. Don't worry, I just did that for fun.. Anyway, I will only drop this one once you drop all the things you brought with you.." Dara said trying to piss them more... Then one by one they throw the injections and guns on the side. She knew that the guns are from her men seeing the guns with mark 'R' on it. She instructed her Oppa's to have their mens gun marked with it so to know which is her's..

 

 

"Now your turn..." The man said... As he said those, she move a bit to the said to see the living room where the glass door is and aim the Katana near it. Now it's stuck on the couch in the living room. The boys look at her curiously why she did that.

 

 

"If I keep them here inside my room, I might use it in an instant and cut your head off without hesitation but since I am very MAD at the moment and I want someone to vent out my anger and then you came which didn't pissed me off but happy you are here. A LITTLE BIT long in fighting wouldn't hurt after all.. And you all qualified as being the PET i wanted to kill SLOWLY.. Just in payment for the death of the people close to me.. Now would that be enough to let you know, you had a big mistake in attacking me in this kind of state.." Most of the boys flinched for what she said.. They knew that the Red Park was never been a joker so they take it seriously but none of them wants to back out.

 

 

Getting her is like winning a Lottery or more.. Killing RED PARK would put yourself on top and everyone will praise you. That's what the effect she brought to underground world, to the WORLD OF GANGSTER. Those who are eating up by their greed wanted Dara by themselves and show to the world that they are more powerful than anybody else but until now, NO ONE succeded.. No one was able to survive from her attacks. With her and them, it's always a SURVIVAL game. Dead or Alive, those are only two options for both parties. But seeing Dara's condition she will go for staying ALIVE, enemies DROP DEAD COLD.

 

 

"Will see then RED.. Let's see how will you be able to manage us. Your room might be bit big for you to move but for us it's small since we are 6 you need to take down. Don't think also just because you are a girl we will go soft on you." Dara just laugh at what he said. Making the boys pissed..

 

 

"Get her!" The man hissed.. Two went to her instantly, Dara who is still standing had already formulated a great plan. She is well prepared. When the two attacked her, she then grab one of the man and kicked the other one on his groin making him drop instantly on the floor while holding to his precious jewels and the one she was holding drag him until he hits the hard wall making him groaning in pain. Then the 4 attacked her instantly seeing the fate of the two. Dara knew it will be hard seeing how small the place for them, all she needs is to get to the terrace. Dara prepared herself for the attack.

 

"Teddy hyung, Jae... I am currently stuck on the road.. There's an accident in here.. Are you on your way at the hospital??" Prince asked as he called the two for a three way calling..

 

"NEH! Why??" Both answered they are also stuck in traffic but not as bad as Prince..

 

"Could you buy Dara VANILLA ICE CREAM... She is craving for it... It might be good that whoever comes first have something for her before she gone crazy without seeing her ice cream. You don't want to face her wrath don't you.. And Teddy hyung, she's hella pissed at you at the moment for eating her ice cream.. She said SHE WILL KILL YOU for that.. hahahahaha" Prince said and then laugh which Jae laugh as well. He is having his time of his life when she see how the boys are suffering from Dara's weird cravings and mood swings. Even his brother and other maknae's suffered also even if they are Dara's favorite.

 

"Aisht!! That woman!! Yah Jaejoong, after this... Don't get her pregnant again! I don't want to deal with my moody sister again!!" Teddy said as Prince laugh at this time... Even if he is suffering from Dara's mood swing, he too is having time of his life as he see how the entire Park's are already suffering from the tiny woman..

 

"Hyung, I can't promise you that! I want to see MORE little Jae & little Dara running around the mansion!" Jae said to more.. Prince can't stop from laughing at the two..

 

"Want me to end you generation now huh Kim Jaejoong??!!" Teddy said in gritted teeth and the two boys laugh more...

 

******

 

 

"Bom Unnie, CL Unnie.. Let's buy something for Dara Unnie.. She must be craving for something right now.. What you think??" Minzy said as they are also heading back to the hospital as they are currently staying their. They are riding at the YG's company van since they went to a photoshoot for magazines. Dara will start shooting for the said magazine after she was released from the hospital...

 

"Good idea.. What do you think we should buy for her??" Bom asked as she is thinking deeply of Dara's craving even the maknae's joined in.. Then the 3 looked at each other...

 

"ICE CREAM!!!!" The 3 shouted together and laugh after what they said...

 

"Aigoo you three... We should buy her then & plus a strawberry..." Jjangmae their manager said which the three nodded in an instant...

 

 

Dara has been trying to avoid their attacks. She kicked one on the face and after made a backflip hitting one on purpose on his back head making him fall down. Dara made to the wall and jump putting a force as she step and made a great turn to hit the man followed her right on his jaw making him fall hard. The other one attack her and almost hit her face if she didn't move fast in avoiding the blow. She then went to grab one of his hand and kneed him on his stomach. Upon seeing them all on the floor, which mostly blocking the door still alive, she didn't waste her time as she headed to the terrace of the presidential suite but before she could get out, a vase was thrown to her direction making her turn around and glare at the man who throw it.

 

"Don't worry that's just to get your attention." The man said as the 3 men are already up while the 3 struggling as they are rubbing their faces.. Dara was happy seeing them in that state..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter