2NE1 Pranks

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

The girls tried to wake up as early as they can. They put into actions all what they planned last night. After an hour everything has been prepared. They planned also to have breakfast outside. A little picnic in the morning. Actually it's form of running away for the meantime. When you play a prank onto someone make sure they don't see you right after you did it. You have to set atleast a couple of minutes or hours before showing up again to the victim. Why?? Because atleast the person has calmed down a bit already. So that's the plan.

 

The girls are now ready to go out. But pass the kitchen first to get the Picnic basket that they requested from the maid.

 

"Have you seen Jazz Oppa or Appa, I mean Uncle Hyun Suk?" dara asked one of the maids.

 

"They are at the garden having breakfast." the maid said.

 

"Oh ok. Thanks." The four went to the garden first before going out.

 

"Good Morning!" The four greeted. Dara & Bom give YG a peck on the cheek as their good morning greet.

 

"Good Morning girls. Why are you all dressed up & what's inside the basket? Going somewhere?" YG asked.

 

"We will just go for a drive. We will have a little picnic and be back soon. I will use the Hummer." Dara said.

 

"Where? Princess, i haven't change the paint of the cars yet. Are you sure you want to use it?" Jazz said.

 

"It's ok oppa..we are not going to the city anyway. We are just going up the mountain to relax. It's near here so no need to worry. Ok?"dara said.

 

"Ok then..But be careful.. And be back before lunch. Ok? I'll be at the office later. I need to work on something." Jazz said.

 

"Ok. Bye..." The girls left the two and went straight to the garage but before they can even get in the car, Screams and shouts were heard from the entire house.

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"PPPPPAAAAAARRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"BBBRRRAAAAAATTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

 

"Hurry!!! get in the car!! Pali!!! Pali!!!" bom said pushing the girls inside the car while dara take the driver side then drove as fast as she can.....

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" the four are laughing their off upon hearing the shouts and scream inside the house.

 

"I can't wait to go back to watch them at the CCTV... hahahahahahaha..." Bom said while the 3 nodding in agreement.

 

"With all the screams I am pretty sure it's worth to watch later....hahahahahahaha" dara said...

 

"Unnie, they might prepare something when we get back." Minzy said worriedly.

 

"AAwww.. Baby minki don't worry Unnies here are expert on that. If ever they planned something to us then they are on for wars.. But probably you are right, by now they are already planning on how to get back on us...hahahahaha" dara said... which earn a laughter again..

 

Back to the house...............

 

"What did the girls do this time?" asked Jazz curiosly... Then the boys appear one by one who who looks like get caught on the rain, soaking wet.

 

"What happened to all of you??!" YG asked curiously. Both are looking at the boys from head to toe.

 

"Hyung, where ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter