The Brat & The Jerk

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 Dara and the rest are now at the porch to bid Goodbye to YG family.

 

"Bye Appa, Bye Oppa. Will see you in few days." dara said.

 

"Better be. Be there as early as you can, we have lot's to discuss. Arasso?" YG said. the girls nodded.

 

"YAH! ALL OF YOU!! LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY!! STAY AWAY FROM MY LITTLE SISTER AND MY COUSIN WHILE WE ARE AWAY!! I AM WARNING ALL OF YOU KNOW, IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE... BETTER LISTEN TO ME!!" Teddy screamed at the boys. The boys nodded in an instant.

 

"Jay, Chun and Thunder... Protect the girls from your own members!! Or you will also get it from me!! ARASSO?" teddy yelled while the girls just roll their eyes.

 

"Neh hyung..don't worry I will not let my members get to close to my noonas!" Thunder said.

 

"AND ALSO..... Stay away from the maknae's as well!! THEY ARE STILL TOO YOUNG!!" teddy exclaimed...

 

"OH HELL OPPA...I will beat them if they tried hitting on the maknae's!" Bom said looking at the boys now. The maknae's just bow their heads due too embarassment from their overprotective family.

 

"That's good then! Now are we clear about that?" Teddy asked again.

 

"NEH!" Everyone said.

 

"Now now teddy...enough... Boys i am expecting you all to take care of the girls while you are here.. We are going now.. Bye!" YG said.

 

"Bye!" The girls bid goodbye also. Then one by one YG family enter's the van. Top look at bom first before getting inside the van. Bom just ignore him.

 

Then seungri yelled..... "BYE NOONA!!! See you soon!!!! I WILL MISS YOU ALL!!!" *whacked* "OW!"seungri now is rubbing his head c/o by Top.

 

"YAH RAT! You almost blasted our eardrums! We are already inside the van have you forgotten!!" Top shouted. *WHACK* top received the same thing c/o Teddy this time.

 

"You are telling the maknae off but you also shouted, idiot!" Teddy said...

 

"BYE!" Then they bid their goodbye to everyone and drove off.

 

"Unnie, what are we gonna do now?" CL asked.

 

"Nothing. In a hour we will have dinner already. I'll just go to my room and have a rest. It's been a long day actually for me." Dara said.

 

"ME TOO!" the 3 girls said. Then dara look at the boys.

 

"Jay Oppa, Chun Oppa & Sanghyun.. We will just be in our rooms.. Just rest probably.. Just call us if dinner is served.. Arasso?" dara said.

 

"Ok..Don't worry about us we know our ways here..." Jay said. Then the 4 headed to their rooms. Then the boys started to go separate ways thinking of what to do. Others take a rest too while other just went to the entertainment room.

 

Then after an hour they called the girls for dinner. They had a nice dinner actually. Inside the dining room, chatting, laughing and bickerings can be heard but all in all they had fun each other. They all tried to get along and know each other. After dinner, they all agreed to watch movie. But it took awhile before they agreed what to watch. They even played Rock, Scissors & Paper, whoever wins will decide what to watch. Bom wins and choose a Scary movie.. Girls didn't seat to each other. Bom is in between X.Junsu and Jay while Minzy is in between Changmin and Mir. CL is between Junho and Yoochun. Other boys just find their own spots.

 

While dara is nowhere to be found. They didn't notice her leave the room except Jaejoong. Jae went out the room to follow dara. He didn't call her but instead just follow her. Then dara open a door and went inside. Jaejoong followed and slowly opened the door hoping dara will not notice him. When his inside, it hits him.. They are inside a Music room. Grand Piano in the middle, Guitars are hanged on the wall. Violin, Drum set, Keyboards, Flute, Trumpet..name musical instrument and she probably have it. On the side you can see a mini recording studio. Then he hide behind a pillar while Dara sit infront of the piano.

 

Dara started playing the piano and then a bit later started singing as well. 

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyQzlUYBkeg&feature=related     

( Just think dara is singing this son

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter