PARK'S WITH CRAZY NURSES

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LONG CHAPTER AS ALWAYS... SORRY FOR THE ERRORS

************************************************

 

*AUTHOR'S*

 

 

"DDDDAAAAAAAARRRRRRRAAAAAAA PPPPAAAAAAAARRRRRRKKKKKKKK!!!!" Hyun Bin shouted as he and In Sung are on their way to 2NE1 dressing room and catching everyones attention which they didn't care. Prince is with them also but put a distance to the two because he knew that this two catches everyone attention wherever they go. GIRLS are gawking at the two when they pass to them like a model in a runway. But the two are not in a mood to play at the moment because they still want to strangle their Boss for running away from them again.

 

 

Dara left her 2 NURSES because they are bugging her about her so called healthy medicines. They are currently in SBS for their performance. The girls thought she already drink her medicines because she said she did. But her nurses just suddenly barge into their dressing room, really pissed..

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL????" Dara shouted upon seeing her two crazy nurse with Prince behind glaring at her. Dara knew she will be in trouble again especially if her family found out about this..

 

 

"YOU..YOU.. YOU LITTLE ANNOYING PIECE OF A CUPCAKE!!! YOU LEFT US AGAIN!!! Oh no scratch that, it's not the word!!! YOU RUNAWAY FROM US AGAIN!!!" In sung shouted.. And Dara glare at them also.. Then she took anything that she can grab infront of the mirror and throw it to them..

 

 

"YYYAAAAHHHH!!!!" The 3 shouted when a blower was thrown on them and thank God they were able to avoid it...

 

 

"DON'T YOU DARE YELL AT ME!!! Have you forgotten WHO I AM???!!!" Dara shouted.. The girls just keep their mouth shut as they find it amusing to see Dara so pissed but can't even scare her two nurse.. Other's are already scared to what it happening around them but Dara doesn't care at all...

 

 

"Don't you dare yell at me!! Have your forgotten WHO I AM??!! Who will not know you??? Everyone knows you dearie..." Hyun Bin mockingly said with eyes rolling which he didn't see the flying hair brush which hit his face...

 

 

"AAAAHHHH.. My beautiful face... Oh my GOD!!!!" Hyun bin shrieked as he dash straight to the mirrors and checked his face... The 3 girls can't hold it anymore as they laugh so hard because the scene that's unfolding infront of them.. They also remember the first time this two set their foot inside the mansion.

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

 

After the YG, Jazz, Dr. Han, Hyun Bin & In Sung laugh so hard in expense of the Park's family they already earned a glare from them.

 

 

"SUCH A WASTE!! Why in this world created the word GAY?? I don't mind being impregnated by this two.. Damn you two are so HOT even if you are gay!!" Bom said eyeing the two...

 

 

"PPPARRRKK BBBOOOMMM!!!" Her Oppa's exclaimed upon hearing him and scaring the out of the two who widened their eyes...

 

 

"Ignore her.... Before anything else, I would like you to meet Bom, CL, Minzy, Teddy, Alex, Chase, Jay, Yoochun, Thunder, Jazz and I am Hyun Suk. Dara and her husband Jaejoong is already in their room and others are also in their room, you will meet them tomorrow.." YG said. The two just nodded but Hyun Bin look at Bom again..

 

 

"Dearie.. Don't you go lesbo on us.. Arasso?? WE DON'T LIKE HUMANS WITHOUT DANGLING MEAT IN BETWEEN THEIR LEGS!!" Hyun Bin exclaimed which in an instant the boys covered the girls ears (yup even bom's ears)...

 

 

"YYYAAAAAHHHHH!!!" The boys instantly shouted because of the vulgar words they are using infront of them especially they have the maknaes with them..

 

 

"Oooppsss!! Sorry.. That's just how we talk... Are they still minors???" In Sung asked... Just out of curiousity because seeing how the boys reacted and protecting the girls..

 

 

"Get your IN' HANDS OFF MY EARS!!!" Bom shouted which instantly Chase let go.. And then she look at the two..

 

 

"Guess not!" Hyun Bin said.. Hearing her curse means she's not.. 

 

 

"I am not a minor.. But this two are and Thunder.. So you better watch your words infront of them and don't harrass Thunder or else, I will cut your 'DANGLING MEAT IN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS'!! GOT IT??!!" Bom threatened as she eyed the thing in between those two which instantly they covered it with their hands..

 

 

"PPPAAARRRRKKKK BBBBOOOMMMM!!!" Her family warned when she coppied the exact words Hyun Bin said..

 

 

"Oh... We don't like minors!! So the others are free???" Hyun Bin said excitedly while looking at the other boys who widened their eyes.. Bom laugh seeing the horror in her Oppa's face...

 

 

"Oh yes they are FREE!!!" Bom said which she can't stop from laughing and the girls joined as well..

 

 

"DON'T YOU TWO DARE EVEN TOUCH US OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU WITH NO HESITATION!!" Teddy said in gritted teeth..

 

 

"OH!!! Feisty!! I like!!! As long as before we die, let us taste the heaven first here on earth!!!" In Sung said which now the girls already laughing their off on the floor...

 

 

"I LIKE THEM..I LIKE THEM!!! hahahahahaha.. We will keep them APPA!!!! hahahahaha" Bom said in between her laughs while the girls just nodded and keep on laughing also and boys glaring at the girls except Yg, Jazz & Dr. Han who also laugh along seeing the horror on their boys face..

 

 

"You three stop it and go to your room to rest.. While you boys do the same. We will take care of the guests because we still have to discuss to them the rules.. Now go and rest!" YG said as he already stop the 3 from laughing.

 

 

"Arasso... Come on.. Bye Sunnie.. Bye Hyunnie.. See you tomorrow... Goodnight everyone.." CL said as she started dragging the two with her while saying goodbye also. The two bid their goodbyes also. But before the girls totally disappeared Bom again strike..

 

 

"OOOPPPAAAA!!! If you are planning to lock your doors tonight!! Don't bother anymore!! I am planning to give them the SPARE KEY!!!! hahahahahahahaha" Bom shouted and started walking again with the girls laughing hysterically..

 

 

"PPPAAAARRRKKKKK BBBBBOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!"

 

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

 

"YAH!!! It's just a brush that hits your face!! Why go all drama!!!" Dara shouted.. Then Hyun Bin glare at her..

 

 

"YOU ARE HOPELESS!! When it comes to Beauty you are definitely hopeless!!! Yah Dwarfie!!! DOn't you know that WE WOMEN should always protect our face, ALL THE TIME!! Hit me everywhere but not on the face!!!" Hyun Bin exclaimed..

 

 

"WE??? WOMEN??? You are not WOMAN!! You are freaking GAY!! Anyway........... SO...... I can hit you anywhere???? Even the 'DANGLING MEAT IN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS'????!!!" Dara asked making everyone drop whatever they are holding, others who are eating got choke, those who are drinking they spit it out, others got frozen except from the girls & Prince who got used to that word even Minzy & CL..

 

 

"Oh Dwarfie.. Of course not!!!.. They are our precious jewels!! Spare them!..." Hyun Bin said smiling to her.. While the girls started laughing again..

 

 

"YAH DWARFIE!!! You are not off the hook yet!!!! DRINK YOUR MEDICINE!!! You think you can runaway from us huh??!!!" In Sung shouted while Dara groaned.. She knew she will never win on these two when it comes to drinking her medicine.. She already experience being tied up on the chair just to make her drink her medicines.. They call her Dwarfie because she is so small when she always stand with this two.. She was always being teased that she look like a grade schooler when she is in between the two.. 

 

 

"Can I pass today??? Pretty please??? I always vomit everytime I drink medicine.. Please???" Dara show them her Puppy eyes but then again, they are GAY and it will never work not unless a guy will do it infront of them..

 

 

"No can do Dwarfie!! And your Puppy eyes will not work on us!! Now drink this medicine before we decided to tie you in that chair or we will harass your VERY HOT HANDSOME HUSBAND!!!" Hyun Bin said..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter