Payback time

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating for couple of days. The Christmas Party is over so I can start updating again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

"It's my time now PARK'S... YOU ALL OWE ME BIG TIME especially you RED PARK! IT'S PAYBACK TIME!" Lee Soo Man said while having wine and laughing...

 

Back to Park's Family...............

     

"DARA!!! WE NEED HELP!!!" Dara panicked hearing Bom's voice. She mentally note to herself that if something bad happens to the two, she will never think twice of killing Lee Soo Man..

 

"WHERE ARE YOU??!!" Dara asked. Her other oppa's are trying to contact their other men..

 

"On the way there!! You are in Sokcho right???" Bom asked. Dara looked at Jae and he nodded. 

 

"Yes we are.. Just hang on and don't stop from driving!! Don't let them get into your front or you will be cornered!! How many cars???" Dara now started walking back the house including the others...

 

"UNNIE!! More than 10 cars are following us!!" Minzy said... Dara stopped and look at her family worriedly...

 

"Keep a safe distance with the cars!! Don't let them overtake you!!" YG exclaimed.. Everyone is sick worried...

 

"Just hang on!! Bommie tried your best not to be caught!! Be safe!! We will meet you halfway!! I will call you again!! Bring those A*SH*LES to my bait!!!" Dara exclaimed and hanged-up..

 

"Dara, Me & Jazz will go now! Others as well! We better hurry!!" YG said... Dara nodded and they left... She looked at everyone. Her entire family are really worried..

 

"What cars did you bring??" Dara asked hoping his family used her cars...

 

"Your cars since we want to be here early as well." Alex said...

 

"Good! Have you found them???" Dara asked..

 

"Yes and apparently they will be entering a secluded area which means no houses and I highly doubt those chasing them will take an opporunity to use their guns.." Jarred said... Dara run to her room without saying anything and took her stuff from her bag.. And went back to them while loading her guns..

 

"I swear, if something bad happened to them.. I will not forgive whoever did this to them!! Let's meet them halfway.. I want a perfect ambush for those A*SH*LES!! PARK'S ARE THE LAST FAMILY TO MESS WITH!!" Dara took the keys from Jae and he just looked at him confused...

 

"What are you doing??!" Jae asked but he clearly knew what she is doing..

 

"Go with the boys, I will take CL with me.. We know how to handle this kind of situation!!" Dara said. She knows he will not allow her but she wants to try.. She is faster than him when it comes to driving and CL has good in aiming and she need her... Jae is good also but she doesn't want to see him how she really works...

 

"NO!! We will go together!!" Dara groaned and look at Jae..

 

"JJ Please no time for this! I will meet you after!! Mianhe!! I love you!!" Dara said then kissed him on his lips. But before Jae could protest more Dara dragged CL and went to her bugatti. Then she shouted at everyone..

 

"Chase Oppa, make a conference call for everyone!! And let me know their location now!! EVERYONE KEEP SAFE!!" Then Dara drive as fast as she could.. Everyone followed.. While on their way CL was working on the tracking device and different routes that everyone could take to take down those guys chasing Bom and Minzy...

 

"Unnie, here is the map... The red dot is Bom Unnie's car... The green one is us.. We are still a bit far but I think we can meet them in an hour at the secluded area.." CL said.. Dara stopped the car and let CL drive first for she wants to study the map.. Then her phone rings for the conference call including bom and minzy..

 

"Don't forget to wear your masks!! Cars are bulletproof so don't worry too much..How many cars do we have??" Dara said.

 

"We have about 12 cars... Tell us your plan now..." Jazz said...

 

"Give me minutes..I am studying the map and also thinking of a better plan..." Dara said while looking at the map... She studied it carefully.. She wants to end it as soon as possible. Another to worry is the mansion are being attacked.

 

"We will all hide at the bush in both sides of the road... Bom, do a perfect drift to your right when I tell you.. you have to make sure you would be out of the road and far from the cars trailing you.. Now, the moment we saw the cars, it's the time to attack.. Use anything to flat thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter