Forgiveness

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*BOOOOOOOOOOM*

 

 

 

*BOOOOOOOOOOM*

 

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Everyone started screaming and running for their safety. Taking out their weapons just in case they all be needing it.

 

 

"CHECK THE AREA NOW!!!" Jazz shouted orders to their men.

 

 

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEE!!!" Hyunsuk shouted to everyone. He's scared that he just got the rest of his family back and now someone attacked them already. How did they even find their mansion. They are in a secluded area and they own about 100 hectares so the mansion is situated on the middle of the land and the surrounding is well guarded.

 

 

 

"JAEDEEEEEEE!!! TEEDDEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Dara screamed shouting for her twins name as she can't find them not even minding the bombs exploding. She doesn't have weapon at all to protect herself if needed.

 

 

 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

 

 

 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

 

 

"FIND MY TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dara shouted to everyone panicking as she can't find them. She been running around the garden looking for them.

 

 

"TEDDEEEEE!!!! JAEDEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jae shouted as well worried sick that the twins were suddenly gone. Thinking that their enemies got the twins. But for him it's impossible, the house is well guarded. HEAVILY GUARDED.

 

 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

 

 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

 

 

 

"MOOOOOMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!"

 

 

 

"DAAAAAAADDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

"TEDDEEE!! JAEDEEEEE!!! WHERE ARE YOU???????!!!!" Dara stopped from running and started looking around upon hearing their voices. She didn't notice that the voice of her kids is a bit off like they are happily calling them in this situation.

 

 

 

"OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO!!!!!" CL was rendered speechless upon finally seeing the twins and all she could do is point her hands to where the twins are.

 

 

 

"OMG!!!! THEY ARE AT THE ROOFTOP!! 2ND FLOOR ROOFTOP!!! THE TWINS ARE AT THE ROOFTOP!!!!!!!!!" Minzy yelled panicking seeing the twins at the rooftop smiling and even waving at them not even afraid of heights nor even slightly worried with the bombs being thrown left and right.

 

 

 

Upon hearing what Minzy's said everyone stopped moving and all eyes are on the twins. Everyone was frozen on their spot even the parents stopped breathing upon seeing the twins. One wrong move and they might slip and fall on the ground.

 

 

"MOOOMMY LLOOOOKKK!!! We found a toy!!!!" Teedee said as he tried to show to them the small marbles they've got on their hands but since it's small the people on the ground can't see it all.

 

 

"It looks like.......OMO OMO OMO!" Minzy was so shocked that she can even warn everyone what are the twins holding. She's the one who made it so she knows what exactly the kids are holding.

 

 

"MOOOOMMMYYY!!! It's wike a firework!!! WWWOOOOOOKKKK!!!" Deedee said as she throws one marble at the ground infront of their family. Imagine Minzy's horror after it was confirmed what it was.

 

 

"OMG!!! GET DOWN!!!!! IT'S A BOMB!!!!!!!" Minzy shouted finally got back to her senses. Indeed it was her tiny bombs that the twins are playing and are the ones who causes havoc as well! Does, everyone tried to run far away from the bomb and the others did what they told to, get down. 

 

 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

 

 

"MOWWWEEEEEE!!!" Teddee shouted and happily clap beside her sister who throws another bomb.

 

 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

 

 

"MAKNAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Almost everyone shouted realizing that the twins got hold of Minzy's gadgets.

 

 

"MIANHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Minzy shouted as well. Ghad! She is sooooooo dead and grounded! Minzy thought as she also duck down like everyone else avoiding the bomb.

 

 

"GET THE TWINS NOW!!!!!" Dara ordered who's hiding behind the table avoiding any flying debris towards her.

 

 

"IN MY ROOM!!! They are in my room!!! They probably went out by my windows!" Minzy added.

 

 

"Angel, stay here and talk to the twins. Stop them from doing anything crazy anymore, arraso? I'll go get them!" Jae said as he run inside the mansion followed by Teddy, Yoochun, Jay Park, Thunder and their other men. Jazz ordered the men to get something to catch the twins if ever they slipped and fall.

 

 

"Teeddee, Deedee! Do not move and stay right there and don't do anything like throwing those toys around the house. What did Mommy told you this morning?" Dara started talking to the twins calmly. Afraid that they might drop the bombs accidentally on their feet.

 

 

"You said to behave and be nice." Teddee pouted sensing they are in trouble.

 

 

"Buuuuttt Mooommmmyyy we are reawwy reawwy nice. I... I.... We... we.... wanted to pway but but but uncwe Panda and uncwe Sangwun (Sanghyun) don't want to pway with us." Deedee said defending their action.

 

 

"YAH!! YAH!! You two wants to play up the tree! Of course we don't want to play because it's dangerous! It's too high!" Seungri defended himself and Sanghyun. 

 

 

"Seungri!" Dara hissed warningly said. Then she saw her husband, brother and cousins going out in every window to corner the twins and to make sure no bombs will be dropped or else the roof over the veranda will collapse. She can only relax once they have the twins out from the rooftop and have the bombs taken out from their hands.

 

 

"SEE MOMMY!!! Uncle Panda don't want to play with us!" Teddee said like he was convincing her Mother that it was not their fault for all this chaos. Until Jae got hold of her daughter and Teddy got hold of her son. Imagine the relief that everyone felt and you would even hear the breath they took once Jae and Teddy got hold of the twins. Yoochun and Jay Park took the marbles out from twins. That shocked the twins of course but what made them sad was that their 'toys' was taken away from them. Imagine the two with shocked faces then eyes started to water and lips started trembling.

 

 

"Aammm Jae Hyung, Teddy Hyung they are about to cry..." Sanghyun said as he was assign to wait by the window and looking at the twins pitifully. Even him wanted to cry with the twins.

 

 

"Let them be! Ghad these two! So much like their Mother! Grab Teddee and Jaedee." Teddy said as he hand Teddee to Sanghyun while Jae handed her daughter to him too. The twins still pouting and lips trembling when Sanghyun set them down. Then Teddy, Jae, Jay & Yoochun got inside the room also. Everyone from the garden are finally calm and orders have been instructed while Dara, CL & Minzy went inside the house.

 

 

"WWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

 

 

"WWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" The twins finally can't hold it and started crying upon seeing the two Uncles who took their 'toys'.

 

 

"I don't wike you at aww!!!!!!!!!!!" Jaedee said to Yoochun and even kick his shin to let him know that she is really mad and she don't like her at all!

 

 

"Me too! I don't like you too!!!!" Teddee said to Jay and kick his shin too.

 

 

When both bent down to nurse their shin Jaedee grab the bombs out from Yoochun hands and she throws them by the window because she was sooooo mad that she doesn't want to play with it anymore. Imagine the horror of the people inside the room.

 

 

"GET AWAY FROM THE VERANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jae shouted while he got hold of Jaedee and get down while covering her.

 

 

"GET DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Teddy shouted as he grabs Teddee and covers him to protect for any flying debris.

 

 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

 

 

 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

 

 

 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

 

 

 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

 

 

 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

 

 

 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

 

 

And the veranda collapsed. The back of the house is completely ruined thanks to the six bombs that was thrown by the window. Dara was able to reach the room standing shocked and at the same time completely mad. Looking at the room, it was a disaster. The walls is about to collapse seeing the cracks. She was trying to calm herself but it seems nothing helps at all.

 

 

"Everyone ok?" Jae asked as the explosion stopped. Everyone got up and started dusting off all the dirts that caused by the explosion.

 

 

"Jaedee, Teddee are you two ok." Jae asked as he look at his twins.

 

 

"Yes!" The two happily said. Then the wall at Minzy's room finally collapse.

 

 

"Oh Oh........" The twins said now finally understanding the trouble they caused. And that did it. Dara finally let go.

 

 

"JAEDEEEEEEEEEEEEE, TEDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! GO TO OUR ROOM NOW!!!!!" Dara shouted and everyone jumped from her shout. The twins was so shocked that their lips started trembling again. Scared to what their Mommy will do to them for being naughty.

 

 

"Da..." Jae started but was cut off

 

 

"DO NOT INTERFERE!" Dara shouted not realizing that it was Jae, her husband, who has every right also to their twins. Jae feels hurt but he understand. Her eyes are just looking at the twins who's avoiding their mother's eyes.

 

 

"WHAT DID I SAY JAEDEE, TEDDEE?!!! MOVE!!" Dara shouted again as the twins didn't move at all. Upon hearing their Mother again they slowly walk away from their Daddy and Uncles. Once infront of their Mommy they hugged her as they cry and apologizes. It's hard for Dara but her twins needs to learn their lesson well this time. It scared her that one wrong move of using the bomb they will both explode. That's why she is so mad and she needs the kids to realize that there are a lot of stuff that they can't have or play at all.

 

 

"SOWWY MOMMYYYY!!! SOWWYYYY" Teddee said while clinging to her mother legs crying and asking for forgiveness. 

 

 

"SORRY MOMMMYYYY!!!! SORRRRRRYYY SOOORRRRRYYYYY!!!!" Jadee said as like Teddee clinging to her other leg crying and asking for forgiveness but Dara need to be firm this time.

 

 

"This will not do! You've been very naughtly and it's not acceptable! NOW GO TO OUR ROOM!" Dara said scolding the twins. They finally let go their Mommy and started walking their way slowly to their room, which is on the other side, while crying. You can hear their loud cries while walking. Everyone can hear the cries as they echo around the house especially along the hallway. When Dara saw Jazz and Hyunsuk who was about to get to the twins, she shouted again.

 

 

"DO NOT EVER THINK OF COMFORTING THE TWINS!! LET THEM GO TO THE ROOM BY THEMSELVES!!" Dara shouted and everyone who are on the stairs just watch the twins pass while holding hands crying their eyes out. Jaedee stopped as she looks at her Mommy wanting to be comforted by her.

 

 

"Jaedeeee~~~" Dara said warningly and Teddee just pull his sister's hands and continue walking while Jaedee cries got louder and louder.

 

 

"Dara.." Jae called her attention again. Everyone was so quite that what they can only hear was the cry of the twins until they reach their room and closed the door. You can still hear their cry but not as loud as before.

 

 

"Sorry Jae, I need to talk to the twins and discipline them." Dara said as she started walking to their room too. She needs the twins to be in the rooms first so she can have time to calm herself down.

 

 

"Can I go with you?" Jae asked and that's when she stopped walking as she realizes that she's been ignoring Jae. She is her husband and has the rights over their twins too. She looks at him and nodded.

 

 

"Appa, check if anyone got injured and have the house fixed asap." Dara said as she pass the stairs that she noticed now that everyone from her family and Jae's family are there.

 

 

"Dara be nice to the twins." Teddy started.

 

 

"They mean no harm." Yoochun followed then everyone started saying anything. Bottom line is BE GENTLE to the twins. 

 

 

"SHUT UP!!!!" Dara shouted to everyone. She's already having migraine from her family.

 

 

"NO ONE WILL SPOIL THE TWINS!!! NO ONE!!!! GOT ME?!! I'M GONNA ING BREAK YOUR BONES IF YOU DARE SPOIL THOSE TWO!" Dara shouted warningly to everyone. Then she walks away together with Jae. Then upon hearing the door close. Everyone started talking again how they pity the twins, how they wanted to take away the twins away from their crazy Mother or how Dara is more scarier now compared before. CL and Minzy just rolled their eyes to them.

 

 

"Ok! All of you do something productive today! Minzy sleep in your CL Unnie room first while we fixed all the damages around the house. And Minzy..... you are grounded. No cars, No shopping and No allowance for the week. That means none of you here will give her anything. Are we clear?" Jazz said to Minzy while she pouted and everyone nodded. She didn't argue because she knew she will be grounded because it was her fault anyway. She left those marbles at the table thinking no one will take it. For the first time, everyone felt that it seems they are back to normal. Girls always getting trouble, chaos everywhere and at the end of the day they have the family with them,

 

 

"Now, since we have kids at home, keep all your weapons locked up! If the twins got hold of any dangerous weapons again, you will not like my punishment. Are we clear?!" Hyunsuk said.

 

 

"Neh!" Everyone said. They have learned their lesson after today's disaster.

 

 

"Those who are affected by the explosion, share room with the others first. Will have the room done as soon as possible. Now move!" Jazz said while everyone just went on like nothing happened bad today. Most of the family arrange their dangerous stuff and locked them up before the twins got curious again and got hold of them.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The momenft Dara opened the door the cry of the twins started again and becomes louder. Dara just rolled her eyes. She knows her twins more than anyone. The cries are for getting away from the trouble they caused today. Jae closes the door and look at Dara.

 

 

"I'll handle the twins today, is that ok?" Dara said as he face Jae before they fully go inside the room.

 

 

"You know them better than me, so it's ok. I'll say something if needed. I'm just gonna be on your side." Jae said as she caresses her face. Thinking that it might help calm her down before facing the kids.

 

 

"Just don't be too soft today. Do not show any pity to them. Be strong infront of them or else they know they can get away with anything if you show any support to the twins. Ok?" Dara said liking his hands on her face.

 

 

"Arasso. Let's go." Jae said as the two started walking where the twins are which are on the bed.

 

 

"Jaedee, Teddee. Stand up infront of us." Dara said in a business tone that the twins are familiar already. They know they are in big big trouble. As the twins get off the bed, the crying saga started again slowly walking infront of their mother and father. They are both standing at the end of the bed and leaning to it while looking down while crying nonstop.

 

 

"Do you know what you two did today?" Dara asked and the twins nodded agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter