New Life

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

While having breakfast Dara and the DBSK boys except Jaejoong has having the time of their life at Jae's expense. Who woudn't be anyway. That's what happened when you assumed too much. Only the boys and the girls are left at home. Since her oppa's need to go to work. Tonight the boys will be leaving also because they've got prior engagement. As much as the Park's want to spend time together, they can't because they have work also waiting.

 

"Santokki, why are you and changmin laughing? You and the DBSK boys sure you are close now huh?! How did it happened that I, your overly gorgeous cousin, have been out of place for once?? Can you enlighten my mind and try to make my brain understand what's going on??" bom suddenly interrupted dara's from laughing with changmin. Changmin is sitting beside her dara noona as per request by the latter. Since jaejoong still prefer to sit infront of her, she dragged changmin to sit right next to her to annoy the jerk..

 

"Oh bommie... It's nothing don't mind us.."  dara just simply said. But min-min and dara look at each other then look at jae then laugh again.. which irritates bom...

 

"AISHT!! You will not tell me aren't you?!" bom said in gritted teeth.

 

"NOPE!! SO deal with it bommie!!" dara said to annoy bom..

 

"Don't make me force you santokki..If you know what's good for you!!" bom threatened dara..but dara didn't budge..

 

"NA-AH...I know what's good for me..AND IT'S TOO ZIP MY MOUTH!!" dara said...doing an action zipping which activated the BOMINATOR once again... she then grab tam-tam from her hands and threatened dara.. Dara took tam-tam with her this time just to annoy Jae..

 

"NOW are you still gonna tell me or I will rip TAM-TAM's HEAD!!!!" bom shouted and threatened dara.. everyone now are looking at the two... stopped from eating...

 

"BOMMIE!!!!!" dara screamed and pout...dara's vision starts to get blurry...she is about to cry...water start welling in her eyes...trying her very best not to make it fall..for she doesn't want people to think that she is crying over a rug doll..to think she is a gangster...she should be tough..but what can she do..when she gets comfortable with people around her she just act normally..different when she is Red.

 

"Bommie, please don't hurt my tam-tamie..I only got her....She.....she...is my friend every since I am young...Please bommie..."dara pleaded and a tear escape from her eyes...the people around her feel sorry..growing up with a bunch of boys around no friends at all of course last resort your toys/dolls... who wouldn't feel bad about that...

 

"Bom, give it back to her..You know how important Tam-tam is to her.. Come on bunny stop teasing dara.." Jay said.. though bom clearly knows that she doesn't have to be told since she doesn't want to see dara like this.. She instantly give back tam-tam to her.

 

"Mianhe santokki..i didn't mean to...here..." bom handed back tam-tam to dara which the latter beamed happily and took it from bom... but....

 

"KKKKYYYYAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha... you just got punk'd!!!" dara exclaimed... which infact she just acted to get her tam-tamie back.... then she prepares herself to run away from the fuming bominator...while the boys are too shocked to even react.....

 

"YOU BRAT!!!! HOW DARE YOU PLAY PRANKED ON ME!!! I WAS SO GUILTY AWHILE AGO BECAUSE OF YOUR CRYING AND BLAH BLAH!!!! YOU ARE SO DEAD SANTOKKI...SO SO DEAD!!!!!!!!! START RUNNING NOW AND DON'T MAKE ME CATCH YOU NAUGHTY ANNOYING LITTLE RABBIT!!!!!!!!!" Bom shouted which makes the people on their sits jump also...

 

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!!" dara mockingly said..then run for her dear life which make Bom more angrier... the two are now running inside the house like Tom & Jerry scene.

 

Back to the dining room....

 

"What was that??We just got punked by dara?? The said gangster leader??" Yunho asked no one...no one dare to answer him..

 

"Are the three of you sure that she is your cousin and she is the leader of Park's gang??" Taecyoon asked.

 

"Try asking her that question if she didn't beat you or killed you in an instant!" Jay said..

 

"Are we not gonna stop them?? They might turn this house upside down.. Seeing bom how mad is she right now... She looks like about to kill dara.." Junsu worriedly said..

 

"T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter