HIDE & SEEK part 2

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

The girls drop on the floor as well when Dara did. They heaved a sigh of relief when they saw their family but in an instant the girls remaining strenght got drained in a snap and they all started crying. The sight was really heartbreaking. And when they heard their voice the girls can't stop their tears.

 

 

"Why are you girls crying? We are still alive." YG said but the girls are still sobbing which Jazz & YG smile at each other and went to the girls to give them a hug reassuring them that they are fine. The girls now cried more when they feel their Appa's touch. Their other family also arrived at the room and looking at the girls break down.

 

 

"I am so scared that I thought I lost you already! I am already at wits end when no one is answering my calls! I am already close to go running to Viper's place for revenge! MIANHE APPA! MIANHE OPPA! It was too late when I realized what's he is up to.. Sorry for coming late... This will never happen again! I will assure you all that!" Dara said while sobbing. She tighten her hug to YG. The boys are just watching the girls cry, after all they are still girls with weak hearts when it comes to their family.

 

 

"Sssshhhhh... Stop crying now... We are safe that's what matter most.. We can't contact you because the network was down when they arrived.. They have probably brought a device with them that the entire network in the house was down. Even internet are down. The telephone line was cut as well. There are only two option we had that time, it's either we hide or fight but seeing Viper's men on the CCTV before they cut it, hiding is the best option. I was thankful they didn't find us here. Our phone is not with us so that's why we weren't able to answer your call when you are able to contact us. They have probably turned off their device.. So stop crying, you look ugly now.." YG said while trying to calm the girls..

 

 

"YAH! Then why didn't you get out from this room?! We are all shouting and I even used all my strenght and yelled like as if there are no tomorrow for you to be able to hear us!" Bom exclaimed when she let go from the hug and started wiping her tears. YG and Jazz just smiled knowing the girls are calm now.

 

 

"Well.. Don't you know that Dara's secret room is sound proof. Dara is only relying to her CCTV to know what's going outside when she is here.. That's why we can't hear you. We are just hoping that Dara might think of this room. We don't want to take risk in going out..... Aaawww...you girls stop worrying, Arasso?? I won't alow them to kill us without putting a good fight. And are you underestimating me?? I have survived that long and I won't allow just an ordinary gangster will kill me.... But as you can see we are safe and not hurt. We just chose to hide since they are a lot and we are thinking of Thunder & G.O. condition... Now Dara, you know we need to put an end to this.. We cannot allow Sang-Ho to go further anymore..." Jazz said.. Then Dara straightened up and looked at everyone.. The girls did the same...

 

 

"OMO!!! Your here.. How long have you been there already??" Dara said while looking at the boys..

 

 

"Long enough to see you started bawling your eyes out." Yoochun said teasingly. The boys chuckled.. Then the 4 girls glared at them in an instant..

 

 

"YAH!!" The four shouted... And the boys laugh..

 

 

"OK! Now stop that! I guess they are back to their normal self... So Dara???" Jazz asked again.. Dara started to get serious again.. After a minute of silence.. She compose herself..

 

 

"We need to bring the 2 boys to the hospital. Let them stay their for the meantime. It would be better. Just make sure no one would know about it. Guard them as well discreetly. We will all stay for the meantime at the hotel since we are not sure yet if we can be able to transfer to another mansion or even go back to our apartment. Other's can go back to their apartment but before going back to your apartment let our men check it first. If ever your apartment got trashed as well, stay at the hotel.. Then everyone should move out and fine another place to stay.." dara said.. She stopped from talking as she is getting tired already. It is a very long day for her.

 

 

"Better we start moving now and I think it's best to stay at the hotel for the meantime then once there prepare yourselves because we cannot let this pass anymore. We have to talk about this now and since Lee's are here already so we better plan everything now. Princess I know you are tired already but you have to bear with it for the meantime. Arasso?" Kevin said and Dara nodded.

 

 

"Now girls you wait outside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter