DEADLY & DANGEROUS

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since I will be busy tomorrow, here is another update for today...

Aigoo, I am spoiling you all already.. Aren't I???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

"WWWWHHHHHAAAAATTTTTTTT?????" Everyone was shocked especially Teddy...

 

 

"She is pregnant with Jae's child! Please we need to stop her before she put herself into danger." Bom said crying.. Then out of nowhere Teddy punch Jaejoong so hard. Jae didn't fight back and Teddy punch him again before they were able to stop him. Teddy's family are holding him now.

 

 

"HOW DARE YOU CROSS THE LINE!! You in' out of your mind!! You shouldn't have impregnated her! You are just making every situation worst! If our enemy finds it out then they will use it againsts us especially to her!!" Teddy shouted.. He admitted to himself that he doesn't want to have a family because he doesn't want to have the same fate as his family had. But now knowing her precious sister is pregnant, he can't just let it pass. Now his protectiveness to her will be one hell of a job.

 

 

"TEDDY!!! If you don't want to have a family then don't! They are grown up already and leave them alone! Don't blame Jaejoong only, you don't know yet if Dara was the one who wanted it! Now stop that because we need to get to her as soon as possible!! We got more important matter to worry about!" YG reprimanded him. He is happy to know that Dara is pregnant but they will deal with it later. They let go teddy when he calmed down but he is still as mad as hell.

 

 

"NOW MOVE YOUR ASSESS AND TRY TO GET HER BACK TO THE MANSION!! STOP HER AS BEST AS YOU COULD! Chase, where is she now??" Jazz asked.. Everyone's eyes now are with chase.

 

 

"She is moving so fast. But I think she is on her way to the apartment. She's near already. She will probably change from her bike to her car. Alex hyung, try tracking Dara's cars. So we could know which she will use." Chase said. Then Alex started tracking her. CL, Minzy & Bom also started tracking her. They know they will use her Bugatti.

 

 

"Minzy-ah, can I use your bike? So I can get to her faster. I don't want to be stuck at the traffic. I need to be with her as soon as possible.." Jae said. Minzy didn't think twice and she handed her keys to him.

 

 

"Minzy, you go with your Teddy Oppa...Me, Alex, Chase & YG will stay here with some of our men. We will just arrange the wake for our family and also the kids will be transfer at the hotel for the meantime again. They are still at the secret tunnel. We will let them out once everything has been cleaned in here.. All of you start moving now.. Will just call everyone like we used to.. Now Go! Make sure to bring her back safely!" Jazz said. Then everyone went to their respected cars and drove off to 2NE1's apartment since there are still no instruction that she started moving again...

 

 

When Dara reached the apartment she put the rose on a vase and place it inside her room. She get change as fast as she could and went to basement where the cars and her stuff are placed. She grab all the things that she could possibly bring with her even her hidden bazooka. Everything is already inside her car even the amunitions. Then she took the note that Kevin handed to her. THE LIST OF ALL THE GANGS IN SEOUL WHO'S CONNECTED WITH SANG-HO!... She is determined to wipe them all out. She already planning to take down all his illegal business so he doesn't have a money anymore! She knew he will come out as soon as he got nothing anymore.

 

 

When everything is ready she went to POISON FIST crib first. When she arrive at the Gangs main hideout, she get out of the car like a total boss, grab the bazooka and position herself. The gangs saw her already and they knew her. Her face was already been exposed to all Sang-Ho's men. Then when they saw what she's about to do everyone run out for their life. She then blasted the middle of the building, making few of the guys drop dead in an instant. Then she grab the katana inside her car and put it at her back. She then held her Pink and Red gun on her both hands. Dara walk straight to them while they are still recovering. She shot those who have guns either in their heads or in their hearts. She knows that she can't do a hand to hand for now because of her condition.

 

 

"Dara's at the Poison Fist crib! Get in there as fast as you can! Use your own tracker. She use her Bugatti! So you could know where is she." Chase said then told them the address. Everyone then drive fast as they could to get to her. Chase already hacked the speeding camera as well as CCTV's that will probably be used to them. YG & Jazz already instructed few people for a News Blackout.

 

 

"RED PARK! I know you are there somewhere. Why Am I not surprise to see you her ALONE! You really love dealing with your enemy by yourself. Tsk tsk.. I must admit, I give you credit for your welcoming gift to us. You handle your weapon properly." The Boss of poison fist said. Dara on the other hand is reloading her guns. When she is done she then get out from where she is hiding.

 

 

"WHERE IS VIPER??!!" Dara shouted as she pointed the guns to them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter